Purple Orchard - mileage

I was in the area to pick up a friend flying in to PHL last night. I had a couple hours to kill and decided to see if anything was going down at the Purple Orchard (61st and Passyunk) I have been in a few times before with limited or no mileage.

I decided WTF, I was wearing baggy cargo shorts and a dark tee shirt. The tip parade was constant. constant and NO Milage until one dancer came up to me and started to grind her ass into my lap. with her back to me she reached up my shorts leg and started to give me a slow rub/HJ. Do you want a dance??? Hell yeah. I decided to see how much milage I could get from the $20 laps vs the $30 private with a window in the door. We went into the lap coral there were 43 others already staked out. Had to settle for the couch directly to the left of the door. I'm thinking bad choice location and crowd... First think she does is open my shorts and pull down the zipper sits on me CG reached down and puls town-jr out to play. she road me for one song and I extended for another. now she starts jerking and bending down to lick the head a few time then pulled up my tee shirt and sucked on my nipples. well near the end of song two I told her I was going to cum,... What happened next was fucked up. She pushed up my shirt more and I shot over my stomach and chest then she pulled down the shirt (dark colored tee got darker) I payed $40 for the 2 dances and gve her another $20 which she seemed ok with . (I figured it would have been $60 for the 2 dances in the other room. I then exited to the mens room to do damage control, luckly I had a extra shirt in the trunk of my car LOL