Punk Rock/Goth/riot Grrl...any good pros or non pros pierced and tatood????

I am desperatelly seeking any pros or non pros who fall into the punk rock/goth/riot grrl catagory. piercings, tatoos, dyed hair.

Im seeking any pros preferably independent, but will consider agency girls.
or even any non pros who wont do full service.

I have such a lust for these kinds of girls, and I never really see any advertised or talked about. they gotta be out there???

if you go under craigs list and put in punk for the search field in the erotic section, there is that girl Josie. I heard its pretty good. YMMV.

Camera.
I love the Goth girls also. I believe that there are some dom/s&m girls around that are goth/punky but I am not sure of the offerings.
If you find a good one, let us know.

About a year ago, there was a girl named angelique. who was on a provider website but her profile is long gone. Man, she was the best provder I ever did see. Mainly because she was a real true, goth/punk girl. Completelly uninhibited, total fun. Unfortunatelly I spoke to her recently and she is out of da biz.

Thanks for the imput....Im going to see josie this week probably...judging from reviews im not expecting anything beyond massage and release..its all good.

if i find any ill be back to let you know.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
cameracontrol said:
About a year ago, there was a girl named angelique. .
So you kept her all to ourself, but now that she's gone you expect others to help you to find one just like her? If everyone else here acted that way........

That was pretty selfish of me....your right!! Im a tool....

actually i only got to see her once....she was ver part time...only worked 1 or 2 days a month. and I only got to see her once before she left

supposidelly oceanfantacies has mercedees who is the real deal goth provide. lip piercing, dark black hair...she looks decent in her pic...

anyone have any info?

i might give her a try, but she is outcall only, and that doesnt work for me. it seems like a waste to go to monmouth county just to rent a short stay room, just so i can use it for 1 hour with this provider!!! booo. im getting ancious, so im will break down and see someone soon. if its not josie it might be mercedees

Josie was a good time. decent massage, extra emphasis on the sensual part. I requested that. 2 pops, good HJ and teasing, nice breasts, good looking, friendly girl. gave an extra 50 tip for her courtious service.

but I am still looking. I cant seem to find any decent pros or non pros who would be considered goth/punk.