Providers with so called “boyfriends”…..

billyS

Reign of Terror
One lady became my go to fuck. First time I saw her, her bf calls (from prison lol). She gives me the quiet sign and i sit there and chill. Its a 10 minute call but I shrug it off. Call ends, i get a bbbjcob pop1 and cfs pop2 in the bag . Next date he calls again. Same thing. Third time I was like, fuck this. Started doing cock to pussy massage with her while shes on the phone with the bf. She doesnt waive me off so I push in and raw dog her while shes talking to the bf. I break my phone out and roll video of her looking up at me smiling while shes speaking to the bf about how loyal she is to him all while Im pumping her.
Although this is a great story and I have a similar one, I have to call bullshit.

Unless you have a really small dick, I don't see how she could be talking normally on the phone if you are pumping her.

One time while I was fooling around with a married civilian in her car her husband called.
The call was taking longer than I wanted and I got impatient and slid my hand into her jeans which were already open from previous activities and fingered her.

The act of my finger sliding in her wet pussy caused her to emmit an audible sigh, and her husband asked loud enough for me to hear, "what was that"?

So you're saying your pumping her and she is carrying on a normal conversation?

Although this is a great story and I have a similar one, I have to call bullshit.

Unless you have a really small dick, I don't see how she could be talking normally on the phone if you are pumping her.

One time while I was fooling around with a married civilian in her car her husband called.
The call was taking longer than I wanted and I got impatient and slid my hand into her jeans which were already open from previous activities and fingered her.

The act of my finger sliding in her wet pussy caused her to emmit an audible sigh, and her husband asked loud enough for me to hear, "what was that"?

So you're saying your pumping her and she is carrying on a normal conversation?
This was a civilian though. Odds are she is more aroused and wants to fuck you, majority of pros are in it for the money. Perhaps her moaning was her being turned on.