Providers who give a SUPER massage

The most important thing(s) to me about a provider is (in order of importance):

1) That she provide a legitimately good massage
2) That she be semi-attractive or better
3) That she provides a nice HE or more to finish

I don't know how many people on these boards share my list of priorities. However, if there are people out there who have been to a provider that was able to administer a good massage or better I thought it would be a good idea to have a thread dedicated to reviews just about them.

So to start it off I'll give you the providers that I like most.

Katie at Franklin AMP on Hempstead Tpke.

8 - for massage
7- Looks
0 - Finish (no extras at franklin - OTC at most)

CiCi at same Franklin AMP

7- Massage
3- Looks
0- Finish (no extras at Franklin - OTC at most)

Lynn at 5 Northern Blvd.

8 - Massage
5.5 - looks
7 - Finish - Only HE available (as far as I know) but very good one at that - UTC for top/OTC everywhere else.

Sophia at 5 Northern

8 - Massage
4.5 - looks
7 - Finish - Only HE available (as far as I know) but very good one at that - UTC for top/OTC everywhere else.

I've had a couple of AWFUL massages and I'd love to warn you guys about them but when they are awful I usually forget to ask the name because I just want to bolt. But one that I do remember was Brenda near Atlantic City (she'll come to you hotel room). 1 - Massage, 4 - Looks and 0 - Finish (if you are still conscious at the end there is nothing coming anyway.)

Anyway, there is my contribution for those that are looking mostly for a great massage. I hope some of you guys can add to this list. Who is great and who we should avoid.....

I actually agree with you. I would add that it would be great if she were nude/mutual touching available.

On Long Island:

Kelly at LMP on Merritts.

6 - for massage
8- Looks (what a great ass!)
8 - Finish

However, $100 for the half is a bit steep.

As for most of the AMP women, I would say that my experiences have been pretty average overall. There were much better options in Brookyln/Manhattan when I was living there. If I could just find another place/independent that did a good massage, nude, mutual touching, HR for $80-100/30, I would be all over that.