Providers Review Board

So the newest Coliseum battle with Roger & Natasha seems to have showed us there is a providers review board. Any of them mention this to you? Anyone know where to find it? I haven’t searched any of my burner numbers but will do so later. Guessing that is our best way to find it if someone hasn’t already. I can’t even imagine the things that are on there but would love to read them.

When I google a providers number, if there is a review on UG it will some times show up in the search. This is how I found out about UG a few years ago. I googled a number, and on the first page there was a link to a UG review. Been a member ever since.

I am sure the providers use a customer's number to search their own review site. If Roger were to google his own burner number(s) that he used to book appointments, maybe the site would come up in the search.

I'm sure there is a board for them, just as there is one for sugar babies. And they probably code it like we do on the SA thread. But some members here have very good relationships with some providers, and could get the scoop if they asked. Probably already have and ain't sharing. Same with SA. Can't say that I blame them, but don't think that just because someone might be a "good guy" on here that his loyalty/ priority isn't someplace else. Just saying.

The black list sites and apps have been around for years. A provider showed one to me many years ago but I have no clue what it was etc. and frankly I’ve never worried because I’m not an asshole and never flake on providers. But more concerning/of interest is that providers save all of our information on their phones. I didn’t always use a burner and I know their are a couple providers and AMPs that know it’s me when I call and say hello. So always keep that in mind.

The black list sites and apps have been around for years. A provider showed one to me many years ago but I have no clue what it was etc. and frankly I’ve never worried because I’m not an asshole and never flake on providers. But more concerning/of interest is that providers save all of our information on their phones. I didn’t always use a burner and I know their are a couple providers and AMPs that know it’s me when I call and say hello. So always keep that in mind.
So what you are saying is that there are sites and apps that providers can use to save all of our information on their phones for use by other providers. Seems to me that it is a very small step to also save your photo too.

Luckily, LE hasn't thought about using such sites or apps — ummm, right?

Glad that "I’ve never worried because I’m not an asshole and never flake on providers."

Tell me again why you don't use a burner that you paid for in cash.

I am not overly concerned either with a black list site or information that a provider could use against me.

From a LE point of view I would think that if a monger did something heinous enough a burner could be traced too..

In all the years, I may have cancelled at last minute on a couple of gals but never left one hanging without a response/ explainatiob

The bottom of the screenshot had a small add to upgrade the app to the Pro version. The app was Talkatone. A wi-fi call and text app. Not sure where to go from there, but if any of you want to get your sleuth, I think that’s where you would start

I am not overly concerned either with a black list site or information that a provider could use against me.

From a LE point of view I would think that if a monger did something heinous enough a burner could be traced too..

In all the years, I may have cancelled at last minute on a couple of gals but never left one hanging without a response/ explainatiob
The problem isn't that if I did something heinous that my burner could be traced as the possibility of me doing something heinous is zero. The problem is that some dirt bag does something heinous to a provider and info on "the list" is used for LE to contact me.

Yeah, it is possible to trace even a burner is but not easy — what's easy is to contact everyone whose info is on the list whose personal info is there including the phone #.

I just want to minimize the chances of me being bycatch caught up in the net.

The bottom of the screenshot had a small add to upgrade the app to the Pro version. The app was Talkatone. A wi-fi call and text app. Not sure where to go from there, but if any of you want to get your sleuth, I think that’s where you would start
she was messaging someone in that app. The screenshot is not from that app. Years ago I believe it was Tessa that told me on the site. I think it’s call whitelist or something. I had searched for it and you needed to log In and be cleared for a log in verbally. This was going back at least 7 yrs.

Don’t be a dick and you won’t have a problem basically. If the girl treats you like shit, shut your mouth, walk away and be happy you didn’t waste money.

So what you are saying is that there are sites and apps that providers can use to save all of our information on their phones for use by other providers. Seems to me that it is a very small step to also save your photo too.

Luckily, LE hasn't thought about using such sites or apps — ummm, right?

Glad that "I’ve never worried because I’m not an asshole and never flake on providers."

Tell me again why you don't use a burner that you paid for in cash.
I use a burner app now, but I didn’t always. As for LE, they’ll find whoever they want to find, burner or not. All of our faces are on some video at the AMPs you frequent or one of a million video cameras around wherever you picked up the SW or the hotel you went to. You have to accept that every time to monger it could be your last, or could lead to the world finding out. That can’t be argued. You may choose to deny it or not believe it, but it’s fact.

....... You have to accept that every time to monger it could be your last, or could lead to the world finding out. That can’t be argued. You may choose to deny it or not believe it, but it’s fact.
And every day on this earth may be my last too; it's a fact — but I still look both ways when I cross the street, eat and exercise right, etc. — doesn't guarantee anything but is the best I can do to push the odds in my favor.

As with that, as with mongering, I will be taking precautions as best I can w/o excessive preoccupation that would interfere with my enjoyment of things I like to do.

So far it has worked out ok.

I have been researching this and found a few interesting articles. Some of the sites that providers advertise on provide a back end that allows them to post notes to each other about clients. I found an article about the site ***** (sorry I don't want violate rules about posting sites).

The article went on to say "..... ***** also once employed a “notes” system, where sex workers could leave details about a client that only other service providers could see. "

Maybe the screen shot was from something like that. I could see a site offering that feature to providers as a way to attract more providers to their site. Providers pay to advertise. Makes sense that they would like a site that gives them as many tools as possible.

I can tell you with certainty there are some women who leave bad reviews on their best customers to try and prevent them from seeing other women. There was an agency owner who did this all the time.
And there would be little chance that the customer would find out about this — although he would be really pissed if he did and I imagine (at least if it were me) the agency would permanently lose a best customer and maybe friends of that best customer.

Not nice. But then as they say, all is fair in love and whore.

I have been researching this and found a few interesting articles. Some of the sites that providers advertise on provide a back end that allows them to post notes to each other about clients. I found an article about the site ***** (sorry I don't want violate rules about posting sites).

The article went on to say "..... ***** also once employed a “notes” system, where sex workers could leave details about a client that only other service providers could see. "

Maybe the screen shot was from something like that. I could see a site offering that feature to providers as a way to attract more providers to their site. Providers pay to advertise. Makes sense that they would like a site that gives them as many tools as possible.
Here's an interesting article about the "tools.of the trade" from the UK exposé in 2016

https://logicmag.io/sex/tools-of-the-trade/

And this one from 2017
https://qz.com/621994/trust-and-crime/amp/

https://projects.seattletimes.com/2017/eastside-prostitution-bust/