Providers of UG.....Mission

So when I first found this site like a month ago. I had a mission to see every Long Island (N Queens) independent provider on here that pays to post ads.

I almost completed my mission but I can't pass @Jolly Kaia GFE screening to see her. I don't have Linkin. I'm construction worker. I don't even know what Linkin is.

Anyway I seen all the beautiful women on here except that 1. In the last month.

Some thoughts.........
#1 provider is @Amanda92411. She is 1 professional dangerous bad bitch.......That women is worth every cent...... and I have spent many cents with her..... @Adriana_1801 is next. I just hate that place she works out of.

All the rest are good time too. But I rather give all my money to the best that ever did it.

As far as tantric/nuru massage #1 is @angeliquelaroux. I know she is the only advertiser on here for what she does. But I have seen quite a few other independent nuru massagers. She is the best by a mile. She also works pretty far from me. But it is worth the drive for me.

So when I first found this site like a month ago. I had a mission to see every Long Island (N Queens) independent provider on here that pays to post ads.

I almost completed my mission but I can't pass @Jolly Kaia GFE screening to see her. I don't have Linkin. I'm construction worker. I don't even know what Linkin is.

Anyway I seen all the beautiful women on here except that 1. In the last month.

Some thoughts.........
#1 provider is @Amanda92411. She is 1 professional dangerous bad bitch.......That women is worth every cent...... and I have spent many cents with her..... @Adriana_1801 is next. I just hate that place she works out of.

All the rest are good time too. But I rather give all my money to the best that ever did it.

As far as tantric/nuru massage #1 is @angeliquelaroux. I know she is the only advertiser on here for what she does. But I have seen quite a few other independent nuru massagers. She is the best by a mile. She also works pretty far from me. But it is worth the drive for me.
'Cap
See if Amanda, Adriana, or any of the other beauties you have seen can give Jolly Kaia a reference for you so she knows you're legit. That might peek her interest - That your a good customer. She might consider that and it might move the set up process along a lot faster.

'Cap
See if Amanda, Adriana, or any of the other beauties you have seen can give Jolly Kaia a reference for you so she knows you're legit. That might peek her interest - That your a good customer. She might consider that and it might move the set up process along a lot faster.
I've tried that. When I first texted her. She said she is not doing references anymore. Only Linkin and employee ID. Which I do not have......

Your missing @angelbabyxx1 , she's pretty and fun also.. I've tried to set up something with jolly a few times but nothing ever happened, first time she message me back then disappeared second attempt no answer and third just said hi and disappeared so I gave up, she was on my to do list also but after a few attempts I'm like fuck that on to th3 next.
I've seen her. I need to write my review for her still. She's probably #3 on that list. She is a sweet nice lady

I've tried that. When I first texted her. She said she is not doing references anymore. Only Linkin and employee ID. Which I do not have......
Thats a hard pass homie. NEVER EVER give out ANY personal info no matter how bad you want to scratch that itch. It can have devastating life long affects on your family and finances. There is no need EVER for any provider to need that kind of personal info unless they saving it to use in case they get in trouble. Yes, they will say it's for their safety, but our safety doesn't matter? Not worth the risk or the worry.

If you looking for an asian experience read some of the threads in Flushing, there are a few spots that advertise here that have some solid talent.

Thats a hard pass homie. NEVER EVER give out ANY personal info no matter how bad you want to scratch that itch. It can have devastating life long affects on your family and finances. There is no need EVER for any provider to need that kind of personal info unless they saving it to use in case they get in trouble. Yes, they will say it's for their safety, but our safety doesn't matter? Not worth the risk or the worry.

If you looking for an asian experience read some of the threads in Flushing, there are a few spots that advertise here that have some solid talent.
Thanks..... I would never give it out. If I had it. I know most dudes make fake Linkin and fake employee ID and fake this and that.

I'm not going through all that and then on top of that I gotta pay for the pussy too. No way bro.

Your missing @angelbabyxx1 , she's pretty and fun also.. I've tried to set up something with jolly a few times but nothing ever happened, first time she message me back then disappeared second attempt no answer and third just said hi and disappeared so I gave up, she was on my to do list also but after a few attempts I'm like fuck that on to th3 next.
stick with angel baby Gold. I found Jolly to be very mechanical and on script.

Angel baby far more chill IMHO

And never believe them when they say they deleted after they meet you. They never deleted.

Thanks..... I would never give it out. If I had it. I know most dudes make fake Linkin and fake employee ID and fake this and that.

I'm not going through all that and then on top of that I gotta pay for the pussy too. No way bro.
It's more than just a lot of trouble to get them as you said "I'm not going through all that..." Fake ID is a bad idea IMHO especially if the fake ID is used in connection to some other illegal act where the consequences can be increased, i.e. the resultant penalty is greater than the sum of each individual penalty.

It also gives LE a valid reason to search you and the immediate area you are in e.g., your car. Perfect example is a subway fare evader who gets caught and then searched and illegal drugs or weapon found on him.

Since you are a fairly recent member of UG you may not yet come across genius' rule only commit one crime at a time

Do a search here for posts by genius with keyword commit if you want to see examples.

It's more than just a lot of trouble to get them as you said "I'm not going through all that..." Fake ID is a bad idea IMHO especially if the fake ID is used in connection to some other illegal act where the consequences can be increased, i.e. the resultant penalty is greater than the sum of each individual penalty.

It also gives LE a valid reason to search you and the immediate area you are in e.g., your car. Perfect example is a subway fare evader who gets caught and then searched and illegal drugs or weapon found on him.

Since you are a fairly recent member of UG you may not yet come across genius' rule only commit one crime at a time

Do a search here for posts by genius with keyword commit if you want to see examples.
Thanks
I know your an OG. I respect what u say.

I know your rule. I have read it some where around here from you before.

It's all good anyway. There are plenty of girls that love taking my money.....

Let's stop attacking @Jolly Kaia GFE and her screening process.

If you don't like it then move on. She has a right to screen potential clients in a way that makes her feel comfortable.

Anymore comments or criticism of her in this thread will get deleted and depending on who makes them will get banned from the thread or the thread deleted.
when I went thru it I did not think it particularly intrusive