Providers: How do you feel about DATY and Dental Dams?

I am just wondering how most providers feel about their clients request to use dental dams while daty? Basically I have always used dental dams with every provider that I have been with. While this number is very small, only one provider ever complained: the last provider I was with said that she didn't like the feel of the dental dam. Do any of the providers hear dislike dental dams (I know that you would rather have bareback, but I believe in keeping it safe).

the Apprentice

Hyabby said:
Dental dam = dealbreaker.

No way in hell am I eating plastic-wrapped pussy!
Hi Hyabby. I don't know if you are hobbyist or a provider. Thanks for sharing though and I respect your opinion. I am really asking the providers what their opinions are since it would be their pussys that would be eaten, licked, teased, etc. It is also my preference to choose to use a barrier just like it is their preference for billy joel in a raincoat.

I just want to know how they feel about it.

the Apprentice

PS thanks for the input though.

Hmmm interesting question, however, I have never had a client ask to use one ... but lets say hypathetically that you/he did, well, why not? Sure use it.

Your desire to keep things extremly safe is a definate turn on.

Munch with confidence .... sounds like a plan!!

franca

<color=pink>Silver</color>
Only once has a guy used a dental dam with me. I didn't mind. It still felt good to me, but then again, I'm already very sensitive to begin with. Anyway, since you're paying her, use it if that's what you prefer. There are plenty of other guys who will eat her pussy bare to make up for it.

Thanks for the response. Too date only one provider told me she really didn't like the dental dams. Then again she also told me that I needed to get married.

So much for that Provider...."get married" .....I would not take her advice on Dental dams. I have been to incall locales where a roll of Costco plastic wrap is in plain view, in a bedroom. I was there for a f but inquired anyway. She said: " Thats for guys who want to DATY" " I want to protect myself too"

I believe if the provider has a good working brain, they would not want some guy's mouth on an area that can contract STD's.........

Food for thought

hootchie said:
Thanks for the response. Too date only one provider told me she really didn't like the dental dams. Then again she also told me that I needed to get married.

So much for that Provider...."get married" .....I would not take her advice on Dental dams. I have been to incall locales where a roll of Costco plastic wrap is in plain view, in a bedroom. I was there for a f but inquired anyway. She said: " Thats for guys who want to DATY" " I want to protect myself too"

I believe if the provider has a good working brain, they would not want some guy's mouth on an area that can contract STD's.........

Food for thought

Actually that provider was kind of weird. When I first saw her she was really hot. She kind of looked like a kind of cross between a k-pop star and an american pop star. She was really hot nice ass, really nice breasts, in her early twenties... I thought I was really going to have a really good time (I took two hours at this korean incall place, instead of the regular hour). While physical part was around average for such a place (cbj, daty, fs, even some mutal mast.), afterwards she complained alot.

She complained about how American men don't get married. How alot of the customers are in alterd states (ski). How American men are all too big (except for Italians, but I don't know anything about that). How she really was only really attracted to Asian men (from Asia that is) and which ones. She even told me, "I think black guys are scary."

That was kind of funny though since she then asked me, "Umm... Are you black?" I might have not been dealing with the brightest provider, but maybe the most conservative.

The Apprentice

Hyabby said:
Dental dam = dealbreaker.

No way in hell am I eating plastic-wrapped pussy!
well I don't eat pussy , so I will flip your quote to MHO as a provider

Dental dam = deal breaker ....just have to find other activities to explore

No way in hell someone will shrink wrap my pussy :wacko:

Guys if you are a DATY lover .. why not do a little fondling as you DFK or play upstairs and do the scratch and sniff test discreetly and if it smells bad it IS bad !! ,,,,just don't go there , have her shift her concern on your pleasure .

IMHO providers should take a BATH or use a hand held shower head just prior to your date . just common sense a regular shower can not totally cleanse up there . I also use a baby wipe with Listerine even when I go potty just to feel extra fresh .... and it tingles the clit a little :)

long live DATY ! fuck the dam ...... you guys love CBJ ? LOL just assuming the majority does NOT ! equal rights ! ;)

good question ! you ask ...and DATY is my favorite topic .
good morning all !
FM

Last edited:
I thought they disappeared from the market after it became apparent that AIDs is hardly ever transmitted orally. The MD who started Central Park Medical explained to me once how amylase in saliva degrades the HIV protein coat. Of course there are other things you can get so I guess it's an option.

Hep is manymore thimesmore prevalent that aids & actually less treatable and more short teerm and long term damage. There is a long list of other std's inlcuing chlamydia, gonorrgea, syphillis, herpes. YOU got one Doctors opinon. Remember Doctors PRACTICE MEDICINE, Most need a lot of practice.Look at malpractice insurance rates! The cheap ass pain management guy on Long Island reusing the same syringe (not needle, approximate cost 11 cents, including med waste disposal fee) & passing hep from one patient to each other. government is just as stupid. It took 3 years of investigation with positive results from the oustset to charge him & he is now being monitored , but still permitted to practice!

Hep is manymore thimesmore prevalent that aids & actually less treatable and more short teerm and long term damage...YOU got one Doctors opinon. ...
Calm down man. Your words are getting all squished together you are so riled. I'll trust the (multiple) MD opinions I have solicited over the years over your emotionally charged rant. Thank you

Analingus

Used a dental dam once while tossing a favorite provider's salad. I had not had hep shots in a very long time and didn't think it was worth the risk. The butthole is not like the vagina and it's much easier to contract an illness from said orifice.

Although the taste was, for shit (bad pun), the visual was very intense and I had no regrets.

My understanding is that oral is in general a low-risk activity. My preference, however, is to use a "dam" to avoid any post-encounter guilt induced paranoia. I use a non-lubricated condom that I cut the end off and open length-wise. The usual reaction of providers is amusement. One told me that she didn't like as it reduced sensation.

Cheers

I always tell myself I won't perform DATY on a provider due to possible disease but when it's 6 inches from me, I can't refuse and always wind up munching.

if your doing our thing you (providers and mongers) should get the hep A & B shots. Its easy and saves a lot of heartache.

i would get an aids hiv vaccine too if they had one...

Last edited:
I am just wondering how most providers feel about their clients request to use dental dams while daty? Basically I have always used dental dams with every provider that I have been with. While this number is very small, only one provider ever complained: the last provider I was with said that she didn't like the feel of the dental dam. Do any of the providers hear dislike dental dams (I know that you would rather have bareback, but I believe in keeping it safe).

the Apprentice
I am totally accommodating with safer sex and latex fetish play. I have latex gloves and dental dams on my night stand. Personally, I can take it or leave it, but I love making my lovers feel happy, and if that includes dental dams or latex gloves, that's totally fine with me!

To be honest, I do think latex gloves are hot in a medical fetish scene.

Tattooed Asian Kim