Providers Asking For Pics

lately for some reason a lot providers that I have contacted are asking me what my nationality is and after I tell them they ask me to send them a pic!?! I've don't plan on and won't start sending providers pics anytime soon who knows what could be done with the pics after you send them and who knows who your really sending them to if you are TOFTT, has this been happening to anyone else it's getting pretty annoying pretty fast!

What I suggest is getting using one that has a close resemblance of yourself and if all else fails a side profile pic or wear sunglasses etc just some thoughts as to how you can go about this without putting yourself totally out there imho. Anyone else have any other ideas how to overcome this I am sure the guys that find utrs and sugar babies can add some insight into this issue for a fellow monger please help!

What I suggest is getting using one that has a close resemblance of yourself
Please say that you really don't mean that and are just being facetious. I understand why you aren't interested in" putting yourself totally out there" but why do you think it's ok to put someone else "totally out there"?
and if all else fails a side profile pic or wear sunglasses etc
OK

Anyone else have any other ideas how to overcome this I am sure the guys that find utrs and sugar babies can add some insight into this issue for a fellow monger please help!
Yeah - if you can't think of any other way maybe the best approach is to find someone else to see.