Provider warning signs and cover ups that us Mongers should be looking for.....

I decided to start this thread so us Mongers (including myself) can get more educated on some bad warning signs and how some of these providers may cover them up.....

While some are extremely evident like open sores on the mouth... (I&G)... drug paraphernalia and oozing from downstairs (i&g) . Other warning signs can be covered up and hidden.

A great example is girls who want to shut the lights off just before they take off their cloths... no no no... I want to inspect before I commit to anything. It’s one thing if I catch something that I didn’t see. But if they have something that I can visually detect, I’m out of there....

Anyone else....

I decided to start this thread so us Mongers (including myself) can get more educated on some bad warning signs and how some of these providers may cover them up.....

While some are extremely evident like open sores on the mouth... (I&G)... drug paraphernalia and oozing from downstairs (i&g) . Other warning signs can be covered up and hidden.

A great example is girls who want to shut the lights off just before they take off their cloths... no no no... I want to inspect before I commit to anything. It’s one thing if I catch something that I didn’t see. But if they have something that I can visually detect, I’m out of there....

Anyone else....
Large hands and Adam's apple!

There’s a provider that’s well reviewed here that occasionally cakes makeup on. You can tell something is going on under it. Sores? Allergic reaction? Meth scabs? It kinda bugged me out and I kinda just took the CBJ and didn’t go any further. Never went back again...

Also if they’re constantly coughing and hacking and they tell you “it’s only allergies “ don’t believe them. When you end up with strep, you’ll know why I said to not believe them.

billyS

Reign of Terror
There’s a provider that’s well reviewed here that occasionally cakes makeup on. You can tell something is going on under it. Sores? Allergic reaction? Meth scabs? It kinda bugged me out and I kinda just took the CBJ and didn’t go any further. Never went back again...

Also if they’re constantly coughing and hacking and they tell you “it’s only allergies “ don’t believe them. When you end up with strep, you’ll know why I said to not believe them.
Another one is the sniffles. The first time I saw a certain LMP girl she had the sniffles she told me it was a cold. Four visits and three months later she still had the same "cold".

It's a big red flag for me if they won't answer the phone, but then text you immediately after you hang up. They are definitely hiding something.
Some use a burner and don't have many minutes to talk but have free texting.
Or they don't speak English very well and use an app. To translate.

I haven't had any problems with that situation.

The blond bomb is one of them.