Provider Ratings System

Carl M

Hanging by a thread
I was thinking maybe we should have some type of provider rating system, something similar to what Lemur Rush had on EA. We could rate on a scale of 1-10- Kissing, BJ, Looks, Y dining, Intangibles, reliability etc. If anyone else has suggestions lets hear it!

ouch

these rating systems sometimes harm as much as hurt.. i recently peeked at a jag .. ouch and a ***..
they can be brutal and truthful maybe better left hidden for the guys who want no surprises..
I for one do not wannna hear that i kiss better than someone else or that i an fatter that the other girl.. i would rather be judged only on me not me vereses say shauna because
1. i am the girl next door. flaws and all no pent house model
2 i am not a twig I am cozy at 125 ish and five ft 7 soft here and hard there .. mix and match.. wink..
3. i love to kiss but the next girl may find it to personnal to do .......
4. ymmv some guys do not like me that is a fact!!! the fact i try to get real and want to knnow a guy bothers some of them a lot and it offends...
5. some guys resent the networking i do with the girls!
hmmmmmmmm............
do i really want to know where i rank honey .. i am not sure.......
i know with you i am safe.. till the next mona lisa dawns on the scene that tickles your fancy any way wink...
maybe i am wrong..
what does everyone else think about this..
note*
I will go with what ever they ( the majority) decide.. and smile the whole time either way.. giddiup
xxoo dawn

first,the basics

First we should establish our guidlines--basic provider,gfe provider,1x only provider,etc...

OK-HOW'S THIS FOR A CRITERIA..

GFE provider....

DFK,BBBJ,DATY,MASSAGE,FS w/ Multiple Positions......
INTANGIBLES..
NON CLOCK WATCHER
MULTIPLE Cups of Coffee
PASSION
CONVERSATION
INTIMACY

THE GRADING CAN BE SCALED TO EACH CATEGORY..FOR EXAMPLE..
-BBBJ..1-MECHANICAL,JUST TO GET YOU HARD..5-INTO IT ..10-TOO COMPLETION
-DATY-1..JUST LAID THERE...5 INTO IT,EITHER ACTING OR NOT...10-LET HERSELF GO,STEERED YOUR MOUTH/HEAD TO WHERE SHE WANTED-GOT ELECTRIC WHEN SHE CAME

-Just some ideas to throw around

Carl M

Hanging by a thread
You have nothing to fear but fear itself!!

Dawn no need to worry, when your the best, the numbers will always be high for you! Plus each person would be rated for what they do not anyone else! Remember no one is perfect- even Shauna!
Some good additional categories Brother Rogue!

justme

homo economicus
I think it would be a mistake to reduce an experience with a woman to a few numbers. To me an accurate description fo events (and I don't mean graphic description) is of far greater use. What does it mean to me that frog thinks that a particular woman gives 7 french (and what the hell would it meant to have an 8 daty?). It's far better for frog to write that a woman gives an enthusiastic, rapid french lesson (rather than, say, a slow ponderous one or a boring rote performance).

Standard numerical measures are much more appropriate for objective observations.

As far as defining 'GFE', it might be easier to start with defining 'art'.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Rather than a numerical scale, perhaps we should use some form of representational symbol, like the years of the Chinese Calendar. "Oh, she's a Rooster" or "She's definitely a Monkey".

Carl M

Hanging by a thread
Good Point my Man!

Originally posted by Ezrlove
justme - I agree with you completely

Plus I think the really good providers make a man feel so good that you can't put a number on it.

EZ this is correct!

Too Many Variables

We may be loking for different things in the providers we visit. I may like the way a provider kisses and you may not. Everyone has an opinion as to what they like. Therefore, it would be impossible to accurately rate someone.

Everyone has their own opinions. I may see a lady that Ozzy gave a 10 for appearance to but I'm disappointed at. YMMV at all times. What if justme gives a lady a 10 for bj, but when I go she has a toothache (or some such thing)? A numerical rating system is somewhat pointless in any situation involving personal opinions.

Also, and this is important (I think). It would be demeaning and insulting to the ladies, and most of us on this board claim to be more respectful of women than that. With the number of ladies on this board, a numerical ratings system is bound to upset someone. It is striking directly at them personally.

Jester

Hmmmmm.... is it demeaning?

On one hand, I can fully understand the consumer wanting the best information he can get. On the other hand, well - other's have already posted the limitations of such a system. One man's GFE is another man's Date from Hell.

I must say that when I saw this topic introduced, I got a little sick to my stomach, and not because I worry about what such a system would do to me - I am no longer involved.

I guess it just upsets me, somehow. I know that there are bad providers, and I think they should be avoided. But I don't see how a woman needs to be bad-mouthed because her breasts aren't perfect.

The level of nit-picking can get pretty high. If that is what the consumers want, then they should definately do it in a private forum. While I was often really shocked by what I read on JAG, I really think that it is good for men to have their private locker room. Also, since I was the eavesdropper, I know I had no right to complain.

Still, I remember when somebody said about me "Her tits are ridiculously small. I can't believe she never got implants." It was a slap in the face that someone wouldn't recognize that I DO NOT EXIST ONLY AS A PROVIDER. I already had more clients than I could handle. More importantly, I didn't want to take the health risks just so I could try to please everyone.

Also, I notice that nobody questions BBBJ as a criteria. (BBBJTC!!!). Um, some people might consider that a minus. Well, you've all heard my rants about that issue already. But, I feel that men are pressuring for BBBJ/BBBJTC because they don't feel THEY have anything to worry about. (Better watch for cold sores, though...)

And, that BBBJTC thing brings up another issue for me - I often think that what is being discussed is not only a matter of getting good value in terms of physical pleasure. Sure, it's nice if a girl kisses you and seems to genuinely like you - but I often got the distinct feeling that it was more about submission and testing boundaries.

I can tell you that I have had several customers who would seek out your boundaries and launch an assault on them. In other words, they would twist nipples, try to ram dry fingers into delicate orifices, lick and slobber, push/pull/bend/twist limbs, and deliberately mess up your hair. I found that the best way to deal with them was to tell them that something innocuous was absolutely off-limits. I told these kinds of men that my elbows are very, very sensitive, so please don't touch my elbows. That way, they spent their hour trying to touch my elbows. The WORST thing I could do was tell them the truth - my belly button is so sensitive that I can't even touch it, myself, and the mere thought of someone touching it makes me want to scream and puke. (ot - It turns out that I am not alone in this, I know of about five other people who feel the same way. Funny huh?/ot)

So, when I read BBBJTC, I think that it's not so much about pleasure as it is about pushing boundaries. While nobody wants a girl to gag, screw up her face and spit after you come, I have never had a boyfriend complain when, once I sense he's about to come, I use my hands and lips on the shaft so that he actually comes on his own stomach. (I lovingly clean him up.) So, I can give a monster blow-job that will make you see stars, but you'll take off points for not giving in on the swallowing issue.

Anyway, of course YMMV, and I think all reasonable people know that. I do understand wanting to know what a girl will and won't do. If you're looking for greek, you want to find it, and I don't blame you!

Anyway, on UtopiaGuide, I think a numbers ratings system would turn ugly. However, I think a private client-only forum is a good place for that sort of thing if it is really useful to you, even if it's not the perfect solution.

[Edited by K.S. on 03-06-2001 at 11:47 AM]

No Number System For Me.

I couldnt afford it. I would want to see every provider over an 8.
Lets keep the YMMV quotient alive. When meeting a new woman let her unfold her bounderies and enjoy whatever she has to offer. In many years in this hobbby alot of women have alot and alot, did i say alot, to offer. And you know what, Its nice when they feel unpressured and enjoy themselves too.
Jake (not effin' silver yet)

Cups of Coffee?

What the f8ck is this? A diner?

Come on, it ain't the Olympics either.

Girls can have bad days, chemistry can clash.

The only thing that truly matters is a YES answer to the following:

Would you see the girl again?

Oh, and 'Does she offer FF mile discounts?'

KS sayeth:

"The level of nit-picking can get pretty high. If that is what the consumers want, then they should definately do it in a private forum. While I was often really shocked by what I read on JAG, I really think that it is good for men to have their private locker room. Also, since I was the eavesdropper, I know I had no right to complain."

HUH?
If you believe it is good for men to have a private forum for talking, complaining or nitpicking whatever, then how do you justify/rationalize eavesdropping. Would that rationale apply if a man invaded a provider only forum?

justme

homo economicus
C'mon SC...

I mean, I was (am) one of the biggest proponents for JAG security, but even I understand why a providor would want to break in even if they thought privacy was a good idea. It's up to JAG to keep JAG secure. It's just plain stupid to think that providors won't try to view information about themselves... even if it's just out of simple curiosity. As a JAGster, your biggest beef should be with anyone who invites providors to view the site regardless of who they are or what they do.

As an aside to everyone who considers JAG a safe private forum, I'm just wondering how you can expect a website whose existence is broadcast around the world (on ASP) to remain secret from providors. Furthermore, how can you expect a website with such insanely little security and verification standards to keep that providor out? To me, the historical security of JAG has always been a function of its secrecy. (and the lack of that secrecy/security is why you don't see any justme posts since early Jan.).

KS -

Having received bbbj's both TC (although never comercially) and not TC, I can say that there is a noticeable difference. I'd add that the difference would never be a deal breaker for me.

OETT -

repeat business is not always an indicator of satisfaction. Just consider all the guys who do this for 'new experiences every time'.

All -

Along the lines of what's being discussed in this thread... I'm just wondering if you guys go into sessions thinking, 'I'm going to see this woman and get some DFK's followed by great bbbjtc and then I'll do some daty followed by fs.' Personally, I'm just in it for great sex, which is never scripted sex and is almost always a little unexpected sex. As far as that's the case, I find microdetailed reviews which focus on individual acts to be less usefull than reviews which are a little less detailed, but provide descriptions of a demeanor and general impressions. The best reviews I have ever read have come from SR, for example, who puts you in the thick of things. (Although I think that will not do lists are very important as I won't see a non-fs providor (unless I'm looking for a spa experience)).

Carl M

Hanging by a thread
This was a bad idea!!

I think after reading all the replies to this post, we should keep the status quo- no provider ratings system!!
YMMV everybody and trudging thru 20 inches of snow out here in the perimeter of LI!!

Sorry, SkellyChamp

but I feel totally entitled to anything I read.

I never said that we should respect the privacy - If I'm clever enough to get in, then I can read away.

However, if something is said in private and I overhear it, then I really can't complain because it wasn't meant for my ears.

I am always free to learn from what I read, though.

As for respecting privacy, if I read a post or review that I thought would endanger a provider, I'd tell her about it immediately. I've actually done so on one occasion - not a Jag post, but an SF Redbook post a couple of years back that basically sought revenge for something piddling by compromising the provider's security.