Provider Perfection - Suggestions

With all these business rescue shows like Bar rescue and restaurant rescue. It would be great if someone started a company which helped providers understand what there doing wrong and how they can be more successful. God knows I have given alot of advice but it seems to fall on deaf ears. Unfortunately a company like this would be guilty of promoting prostitution.

If you have a gripe,pet peeve or suggestion for providers post it here

Last edited:
No shows

Dear providers-while I realize YOUR time is $ so is mine. So if we have an agreed upon appointment and YOU cant be available call or text your customer.It's common courtesy not some special accomodation. If we don't show its nasty messages etc. no matter what the issue was.

For example I made an appointment with a relatively new provider ( I had seen her once before)who's location is not convenient so we agreed the day before based on the providers
suggestion to set up an appointment.She even gave me the location ahead of time. So I get all cleaned up,clean shaven ,the whole nine and leave work early which cost me time and I get to the location a half hour early. I throw her a text just in case of last minute opening and get no response but being early I go grab a coffee and do some window shopping nearby.

Well I call her a few minutes before appointment and NADA! No answer no call back....5 more calls over period of half hour ,then I leave.Days later I hear some story about LE in the location and her being "scared away" .Well how about a fucking call !

Problem is providers are just like every other business person -either they have good communication/customer service level or the y don't,or they just don't care(combination of horrendous self esteem and I'll probably never see them again attitude) which unfortunately seems to apply to providers more often than not.

Bottom line -I stick with proven providers if at all possible and My ATF never disappoints.In fact she told me right off the bat there would be times she would have to cancel if a family issue arose (single mom)and that she may not be able to get in touch with me right away,but she has made up for the few times that these issues arose,and the make up session has always made my knees wobble.

Last edited:
and one more thing Providers.....BP is loaded to the hilt with ads lately and supply is very high. So if your wondering why your phone isn't ringing it's probably because you need to improve your overall service which really begins with communication and convenience of the customer-NOT YOU!... really ...NOT YOU!

If a restaurant expects repeat customers and consistent volume they must provide GReat service it's consistently more important in surveys than the food......get it?