Provider in your own house

Ever have a provider come to your house? Many CL providers will not go to a hotel, they want to come to a private residence. I think that is very dangerous and I'm curious if anyone has done that. I'm always afraid that their friends will return and clean me out.

Home providers

Ever have a provider come to your house? Many CL providers will not go to a hotel, they want to come to a private residence. I think that is very dangerous and I'm curious if anyone has done that. I'm always afraid that their friends will return and clean me out.
Depends were you live, how entry to your place is handled. My place requires the entry to be locked at all times, therefore, you must buzz the person into your building. If you live in a single family dwelling, thats another story. I have many times had providers into my apartment. Never had a problem.

You could get robbed just as easily going to an incall.

I've always wondered the same thing LW. I don't get guys who have these girls they never met come into thier house.

I appreciate the distinction jwills is making though. Having a girl in your apartment where she has to get buzzed in is a lot safer, although I still don't think I'd do it with a stranger. Hell, I've been fucking this ghetto but'her faced girl np4p on and off for a few months now, and she still hasn't been at my place.

I've always wondered the same thing LW. I don't get guys who have these girls they never met come into thier house.

I appreciate the distinction jwills is making though. Having a girl in your apartment where she has to get buzzed in is a lot safer, although I still don't think I'd do it with a stranger. Hell, I've been fucking this ghetto but'her faced girl np4p on and off for a few months now, and she still hasn't been at my place.
That's playing it safe. If you don't play it safe, and you are wrong, it can turn out very bad.

Yeah, I try and err on the side of caution as much as possible. Sometimes my dick gets me into some dicey situations, but for the most part I play it pretty safe.

Yeah, I try and err on the side of caution as much as possible. Sometimes my dick gets me into some dicey situations, but for the most part I play it pretty safe.
You are right. Sometimes it is not easy to make the smartest decisions, but I try hard to do the smart or right thing.

You guys are right on. That's why I started the thread. The CL ad says "Outcall - no hotels" and I'm wondering who in their right mind is inviting these girls into their homes??

Provider in home

OK, you would rather go to a hotel and get caught up in a LE trap. I don't invite a girl who has just started advertising on CL. I usually wait a couple of months, if she robbing anyone believe me in will be all over the place.

My ATF is a girl who wouldn't meet at a hotel because she was afraid of LE stings. She would not see me at the Crown Plaza when I stayed there. Once I moved into my apartment, she would visit me. She explained that it was safer for her to meet at a residence than a hotel. I don't think LE sets up stings in a house or apartment, but I could be wrong. Again I usually stick with a set group of providers I can trust.

Christ you guys are paranoid. What about you guys who solicit college girls, you meet them at a Starbucks and then invite them into you home maybe after a short stay or two. They could turn on you at any moment. Any provider who uses the ruse of supplying erotic services will be out of business very quickly if her real motive is to rob people. Isn't why we have this board. A lot of girls which do outcall don;t have a place to setup an incall. If you get killed at an incall or outcall whats the difference, your still dead.

I think you are putting yourself at risk on many different levels in any of these scenarios. You just have to use your head, and trust your instincts, and use common sense. Don't leave valuable shit lying around, no handcuffs etc...

I also deal with agencies when bringing someone into the home. I somehow feel that is safer, but it is just an illusion. I am more worried about my neighbors seeing me bring what is clearly a prostitute up the stairs at 4 in the morning. Good times....

Years ago when i was renting i was using this one service only, based nearby, on a first name basis with the "pimp", but i never had a problem with any of his girls so i started to have them come over, and it was better, the girls felt more comfy, many had spent more time than paid for.

I had gone on a no whore 2yr hiatus and in that time, i read in newsday that he was busted.