provider ads

I used to live in NYC and was fairly heavily into the courtesan scene back there. There were tons of ladies advertised on the net, of course, but almost all of them were either too expensive ($350+) or looked like a ripoff, so I found the trustiest info source to be the ads in the back of the Village Voice. Kind of shady sometimes, but I never really got ripped off.
So now I'm in the Bay Area, and I think most of the filth I'm lookin' for is concentrated in San Fran, aye? What I'm asking is if there are similar publications here that advertise providers.
BTW, west coast providers appear to be cuter and less expensive than in NYC. Consider yourselves lucky.

You can look at the back of most any of the weeklies, but in tech savvy S.F. I think you're better off on the internet. Also, don't forget about the AMP scene or the strip clubs!
doc

AMPs... Strip clubs...

I've read up on strip clubs because it sounds cheaper, but I'm looking for F/S ONLY, not just a lousy lap dance. I'll probably try Market Street Cinema even though I read that the girls are gross sometimes and there's a good chance you'll get ripped off.

review source in sf

i hope i do not sound like a shill, but http://www.sfredbook.com is well worth the vip subscription price of $10.95 per month (membership billing recurrs, so remember to cancel). you can also join by submitting two reviews, and some content is available for free.

i travel to sf about every other month, and the volume of reviews is impressive. check it out.

MrNY

Subject to blackouts
What you seek......

What you seek can be found at New Millenium...

Yeah, it's a titty-place - BUT, everything IS available in the upstairs rooms, EVERYTHING

Plus, the girls are VERY hot 8-9's

Have fun and bring ca$h

Is anyone familiar with a website called adultspy. I used to have the url, but no more.
It had the best guide to adult entertainment in San Fran, especially walking tours of neighborhoods with AMPs. I spent a ton of loot based upon its spot on guidance.

JohnJ

Repentant Sinner
Just curious....

If a typical gal around in NY charges 250-300

what would one expect a gal in S.F. Area of Cali...??

JohnJ

MrNY

Subject to blackouts
JohnJ...

The same rates - but, it really depends on where you are...

If you're in the city (sf), you'll get fast service, your pick of the ladies and at a reasonable price

if you're down near the airport, the pickens' get thinner and the price goesup a little

if you're further out, like in San MAteo, San Jose, Palo Alto, the pickins' are MUCH thinner and the rates are if-y - but, you'll feel shitty paying those prices for the quality that you get..

my opinion, stay in the city - or, visit incall places in the city ...

if you're looking for recommendations, i still owe you a favor - just ask...