Problem veiwing classifieds

I hunted around for a more appropriate place to post this thread but this seemed to be the best fit. Pardon me if its misplaced.

When i click on "classifieds" all i get is two frames. one left, one right. the left frame has three apparent links. "Homepage" "(1)" & "(7)". only the Homepage link works. In the right frame there are names and unlinked names of providers without pictures. You cant click on anything and have it take you to an ad.

I did the obvious permitting pop ups and so forth to see if it would fix it, i also used both IE and firefox.

Try holding down either the "Shift" key or the "Ctrl" key at the same time you click.
(Sometimes the pop-up blocker ignores your request to stop blocking pop-ups, but this may manually override it.)

Can't post

Sorry, I'm not trying to hijack this thread, but I am stuck because either something is wrong with my account, or I don't understand the rules here. I had an account here on UtopiaGuide that suddenly stopped being able to post anything. No replies (which is all I had ever posted) or new threads. I wrote to webmaster@utopiaguide.com and to service@utopiaguide.com, but never got a reply. So I created this account to see if I could post with it. Apparently, with this account, I can post replies, but not start threads. I'm not trying to be a sock puppet, and I have no intention of using this account once I can revive my old account, but, although I've read all the threads in the rules section, I can't understand why I can't post anything with my old account or why this new account only allows me to reply but not to create a new thread. I have a question that I really want to ask in a new thread, but I can't. What's the problem? Did I not get the secret handshake?

wolf5958

lil Fuzzybear
Sorry, I'm not trying to hijack this thread, but I am stuck because either something is wrong with my account, or I don't understand the rules here. I had an account here on UtopiaGuide that suddenly stopped being able to post anything. No replies (which is all I had ever posted) or new threads. I wrote to [*****]webmaster@utopiaguide.com[/*****] and to [*****]service@utopiaguide.com[/*****], but never got a reply. So I created this account to see if I could post with it. Apparently, with this account, I can post replies, but not start threads. I'm not trying to be a sock puppet, and I have no intention of using this account once I can revive my old account, but, although I've read all the threads in the rules section, I can't understand why I can't post anything with my old account or why this new account only allows me to reply but not to create a new thread. I have a question that I really want to ask in a new thread, but I can't. What's the problem? Did I not get the secret handshake?
You need 5 posts to start a new thread

You need 5 posts to start a new thread
this is true but does not address why his other account went south.

how long ago did you send your ******s to the omnipotents behind the curtain?

the "shift" "cntrl" thing did not work for me in the classifieds, because there are no pictures or links, just text names and locations that have no link behind them. im surprised that im the only one out there with this problem.

You need to tell us more. There are pop-up blockers with Google Toolbar, Yahoo Toolbar, IE's own pop-up blockers and any of those Norton / McAfee internet suites. You will need to check each one of those to see what is blocking it.

If you are on a windows machine, boot into safe mode with networking and try the site again. If that works, its one of those programs.

I had a client that had google toolbar, yahoo toolbar and norton blocking pop-ups. We had to disable each one.