Private Messages and Contract

New to this site. In other sites there are ways to send a private message or e mail asking for information such as a phone number or location. I see many reviews but in most cases no contact information. What am I msssing

SAM W

Contact Information

So if I see a review of a provider I like or if party or club I am interesting to visiiting there is no way to find out more information unless someone has posted a link?
Just asking

Sam W

Sam,

There's no PMing here, and we're not allowed to post e-mail addresses or do anything to circumvent the ban. The main reason is that all the public areas would be worthless if there was private messaging, because everything would be back channel then. A lot of guys don't want to share, or are paranoid, or see information as a salable /tradeable commodity.

wolf5958

lil Fuzzybear
Most reviews written here do have contact information. There is also a review database http://www.utopiaguide.com/forums/announcement.php?f=1. You can use the search feature. and visit some of the UG advertisers who all have reviews and contact info in their threads. Any other reviews usually have the ad linked to the review but if it is for a CL/BP girl than the ad may disappear quickly so you need to strike while the iron is hot. You are allow to post contact information for a girl you have seen yourself and as part of the review.

If your into strip clubs well you can always google the club name to find a location. As far as parties go most are by invitation only....