Princess Juliet 718-506-8345

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW
This is my first official thread started by me on his website. So I saw her on Backpage the link is below. I arranged to meet her my email. This was last week. My first concern was if she was LE but she has 2 links to websites and it seemed far fetched that it would be LE since they'd try luring in johns with full service not BDSM. Then my concern was being set up for a robbery becaise she doesn't work oit of a dungeon or her own place. But after reading her blog I was pretty sure she was legit.
We met up at a motel in lynbrook/valley stream area and when I saw her pull up I knew it was her in the pictures. Later on I saw her tattoo further confirming it was her for sure.
We started with some small talk and she asked what I would like her to wear. She picked out this pretty black baby doll nightie that looked great on her. She then had me strip and the domination began. She had me get a wash cloth and make it really hot with water to clean her up. She directed me nicely and praised my carefully following instructions.
Following this I was told to smell her ass and pussy (smelt great). Then made to get on my knees then lay on top of her, etc. She insisted I stare into her eyes (beautiful eyes as well). She then made me suck her nipple like a baby trying to get milk. I was so turned on I was hoping she had milk (didn't ). I did it wrong so she demonstrated it on my nipple how to correctly perform this task which I then did it to her satisfaction as well as mine. After more of these types of instructions she had me lay on my back and had me slowly masterbate while she lfk'ed with those yummy full lips. She added "I bet you wish you were inside me" which i really wish i was. She then took over, added some lube and did a 10-15 minute slow and intense hand job. She commented on how big the head of my cock swelled which only happens when I'm super turned on. She continued until I came really hard and intense.

So I would recommend if you're into BDSM. Don't expect fs bit it might be possible over time. She is great at taking control which is really the point of BDSM in my opinion anyway. She is hot to my liking and has a nice body and long dreads as well. The price is $250 for an hour which we went over by 20 minutes.
The only con I had with her was no GS which I asked for in emails. When we were close to finish I asked again and she said not this time. It was one if the main things I wanted so that was disappointing. But I'd repeat but this time I will insist on that for next time.

http://longisland.************/Domination/serve-and-worship-me/83617630

Thank you for your interest. My name is Queen Juliet and I look forward to meeting you.
Juliet

julietstatera.com
yieldingjuliet.com

Also add me on FETLIFE: Yieldingjuliet9

Spankings
Age play/roleplay
Sensual
Prostate play
Taboo
Two girl
Water sports
Massage
Foot fetish
Discounted two client bi sessions.
...ETC

Incall in Q&LI
Outcall available

Please inquire for more information <3
Poster's age: 23

Last edited by a moderator:
UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW
This is my first official thread started by me on his website. So I saw her on Backpage the link is below. I arranged to meet her my email. This was last week. My first concern was if she was LE but she has 2 links to websites and it seemed far fetched that it would be LE since they'd try luring in johns with full service not BDSM. Then my concern was being set up for a robbery becaise she doesn't work oit of a dungeon or her own place. But after reading her blog I was pretty sure she was legit.
We met up at a motel in lynbrook/valley stream area and when I saw her pull up I knew it was her in the pictures. Later on I saw her tattoo further confirming it was her for sure.
We started with some small talk and she asked what I would like her to wear. She picked out this pretty black baby doll nightie that looked great on her. She then had me strip and the domination began. She had me get a wash cloth and make it really hot with water to clean her up. She directed me nicely and praised my carefully following instructions.
Following this I was told to smell her ass and pussy (smelt great). Then made to get on my knees then lay on top of her, etc. She insisted I stare into her eyes (beautiful eyes as well). She then made me suck her nipple like a baby trying to get milk. I was so turned on I was hoping she had milk (didn't ). I did it wrong so she demonstrated it on my nipple how to correctly perform this task which I then did it to her satisfaction as well as mine. After more of these types of instructions she had me lay on my back and had me slowly masterbate while she lfk'ed with those yummy full lips. She added "I bet you wish you were inside me" which i really wish i was. She then took over, added some lube and did a 10-15 minute slow and intense hand job. She commented on how big the head of my cock swelled which only happens when I'm super turned on. She continued until I came really hard and intense.

So I would recommend if you're into BDSM. Don't expect fs bit it might be possible over time. She is great at taking control which is really the point of BDSM in my opinion anyway. She is hot to my liking and has a nice body and long dreads as well. The price is $250 for an hour which we went over by 20 minutes.
The only con I had with her was no GS which I asked for in emails. When we were close to finish I asked again and she said not this time. It was one if the main things I wanted so that was disappointing. But I'd repeat but this time I will insist on that for next time.

http://longisland.************/Domination/serve-and-worship-me/83617630

Thank you for your interest. My name is Queen Juliet and I look forward to meeting you.
Juliet

julietstatera.com
yieldingjuliet.com

Also add me on FETLIFE: Yieldingjuliet9

Spankings
Age play/roleplay
Sensual
Prostate play
Taboo
Two girl
Water sports
Massage
Foot fetish
Discounted two client bi sessions.
...ETC

Incall in Q&LI
Outcall available

Please inquire for more information <3
Poster's age: 23

im usually pretty good at figuring this stuff out so forgive my ignorance Gs?

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW
So I had my second visit with Juliet last week and here is another review. First off, she now is using a new number on her BP ad. It's 347-510-9597. Her website still shows the old number. Myself, I just contact her via email so I'm not sure what the right number to use.

So we meet up again in Lynbrook and she gets the room. She immediately starts looking for her "large vibrator" that she says I'm going to love. As she's looking for it, she tells me in an authoritative voice "remove your clothes". Which of course, I follow her instructions. She finds the vibrator and it's one of those long ball shaped ones:

I believe that is the one. I've tried vibrators before on myself and wasn't really working for me. I guess it's a guy thing? I dunno but anyway, I was intrigued to see where this would go. She spits on my cock and rubs the tip of my dick withthe vibrator on slow first then fast. She does this for about 5 minutes until I was getting too close then stops. She says she's really horny and has me spread her pussy lips to expose her clit. WOW. What a beautiful clit. She tells me to lick her pussy, which I dive right into. Very tasty and I munched away on her swollen clit. She then tells me to put the vibrator on her pussy. I set the phasor to stun, and rub it on her clit and she's moaning really heavy. Her voice quivers and I know she's not faking it. By no means am I some great hot good looking lover but I think she's really just a very horny chick. She came and I said please may I have your piss. She then sits on my face close enough to aim at my mouth and rubs her clit with the vibrator til she squirts in my mouth.
I know this is not something most guys on this site are probably into but it's a thing i love.
After this she says she is still horny and lays on her back and says put a finger in me. Then two, then three. Then four!! She was by no means loose. It took time for this but that was so fucking hot to have her beg me to fuck her with four fingers. She then wants me to tell her how i like the feel of her pussy. She keeps repeating that and I tell her how much i love the feel of her wet pussy. I kiss her as I finger her pussy and it's DFK this time. She came again. I asked if she would finger fuck me which she did. She was up to three fingers and I loved it. She told me to jerk off as she did it. She takes her mouth and starts a bbbj then stops. Asks how i like her mouth on my cock. Let me tell you, her lips are made for sucking cock. Beautiful full lips. The sight of her mouth going up and down on my cock was intense.
After doing this for awhile she then has me sit over her legs and she masturbates again with the vibrator while I stroked myself. She's staring deep into my eyes as she's doing it and she comes again. I couldn't take it much longer and jerk off to completion.
This was a 90 minute session and remained mostly hard for that whole time. Normally I can't stay that stiff so long. I guess this falls under the category of "edging" and it was intense. I have yet to fuck her and I think it will be one day. I can't wait to be inside her. TO me this is part of her game that I love. She goes further each time. Maybe to keep me coming back. It's working.

Her 90 minute session is 300 which is a lot for me. I can't afford this that often. She's very intense and very fucking horny. So I do recommend her but I know most would balk at that price for not even FS but remember this is a domme and not a regular FS chick, even if I am pretty sure she will soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
After doing this for awhile she then has me sit over her legs and she masturbates again with the vibrator while I stroked myself. She's staring deep into my eyes as she's doing it and she comes again. I couldn't take it much longer and jerk off to completion.
A fitting way to end this would have been to pick up the vibrator, drop it, and head off stage. The hobbyist version of "mic drop."

I have yet to fuck her and I think it will be one day. I can't wait to be inside her. TO me this is part of her game that I love. She goes further each time. Maybe to keep me coming back. It's working.
Her 90 minute session is 300 which is a lot for me. I can't afford this that often. She's very intense and very fucking horny. So I do recommend her but I know most would balk at that price for not even FS but remember this is a domme and not a regular FS chick, even if I am pretty sure she will soon.
Curious, Mayor, did you ever get inside her on subsequent visits? If so, how many visits did it take? Also, is she into cock and ball bondage?

Curious, Mayor, did you ever get inside her on subsequent visits? If so, how many visits did it take? Also, is she into cock and ball bondage?
I have had 2 visits. I'm hoping to meet her again in rarly January.
Still haven't been inside her but I haven't pushed it either. I really do want to but I'm hoping she "orders" me to do it if that makes any sense. She,told me to put 4 fingers in her last time and I got off on that so much more had I asked her.
I'm pretty sure she would do CBT. She has a large suitcase of stuff. She'll bring.

Still haven't been inside her but I haven't pushed it either. I really do want to but I'm hoping she "orders" me to do it if that makes any sense. She,told me to put 4 fingers in her last time and I got off on that so much more had I asked her.
I'm pretty sure she would do CBT. She has a large suitcase of stuff. She'll bring.
Thanks for the reply.

how was her aditude?

Sorry also did you provide her with a upfront deposit?

Thanks for the information, If I decide to see her of course I will not post about my experience or share any information. Thank you for doing the groundwork and tofft one for the team. Oh wait I am not on your team. Well just thanks for the info.

Thanks for the information, If I decide to see her of course I will not post about my experience or share any information. Thank you for doing the groundwork and tofft one for the team. Oh wait I am not on your team. Well just thanks for the info.
You got issues man !