Prime Negro Pussy

I would like to dedicate this thread to reviews of delicious, chocolate treats. More specifically, CHEAP deals, on CL dark meat.

Please feel free to share.

I feel at ease sharing some of my finds here, because I know that only a few connoiseurs here can truly appreciate these treasures. Unlike reviews of cheap white pussy, these won't be overrun.

Ideally, I prefer quality black holes, sans ghetto baggage.

Erica

Erica advertises her measurements in the headlines. big ass, and tits. If you like 'em big, and meaty, she's great. Wears glasses. Very tight cunt, too. Excellent service for around $150, home delivery included. Very nice girl, good attitude. Part time, semi-utr ho.

Easily earns a 4-star rating.

her e - address ends with hellokitty or something

Gwen

UTR ho, surfaces rarely on CL. Kinda meaty, light brown skin with long fake hair. Very nice service, nice girl. Either she likes to fuck, or she's a great actress. About $100-150 delivery included.

3-star rating for service.

e address has gwenjoy in it.

Re: Shea from CL

This is way too much money. $150/hr tops

Originally posted by HueG.rection
http://newyork.craigslist.org/wch/ers/49606858.html

Her name is Shea.......runs the usual $2 for the hour, 1.5 for the 1/2 and occasionally runs the businessmans special of $1 for 20min. Had that shit for the 20min near Elmsford and it was nice. Had that a** poppin - great view from behind.

She is pleasant, works it nice, good body - worth a repeat visit.

Check her out.

Deaf Sensual Massage

I had a handjobber from this ho twice over the past year. WHat attracted me was her price: $80 (home delivery included). Only hj was offered. Massage was lame. maybe bbbj, but i don't remember. Here looks are a 3. Nice girl, though. She is a deaf mute. Which is kind of weird.

I think I reviewed her a long time ago.

Anyway, this ho is now posting ads asking for $175!!!
Total ripoff at that price. I think she is into coke and pot, as can be seen in her ad. Maybe her new "hobby" has increased her expenses, and are being passed along to customers.

Nicole

This is a masage/hj girl that advertises occasionally. she is some sort of art student. very tall. face is a 4. bad teeth. nice, intelligent, ho.

gives AWESOME hj, using top-secret techniques apparently gleaned from a stint at a russian hj shoppe.

really awesome hj. almost like getting bbfs. only $100 for about an hour delivered.

fingered her tight, wet hole. fingers smelled clean afterwards.

to be investigated in future

"Zy" has some ads which feature interesting poems, and show her booty and cunt. She offered fellatio for $50, but I never followed through. ANybody poked her?
her face looks kinda rough.

"Ayana ntense"
offers full monty ex-greece for $150. Looks like a ghetto hoochie mama. nice meaty thighs, and ass.

goodtimesnyc (inside of e address)

claims to be 22 yo student.

this semi utr ho runs ads offering a $100 porking. completely flaked on me several times. but keeps answering my ads.

looks pretty good in photos

anybody give her the salami?

Shea and Others

Seems like the going rate in Westchester on CL is $150/ 1/2 and $2+ for the hour so I am not sure what type of skank you are banging but based on you hittin a deaf mute, it must be pretty skanky for that price.

Shea also throughs in a trip to greece for the 1/2 and 1 hour sessions. Again I only took the short 20min stay but it was nice.

Re: Deaf Sensual Massage

Originally posted by vermeer
I had a handjobber from this ho twice over the past year. WHat attracted me was her price: $80 (home delivery included). Only hj was offered. Massage was lame. maybe bbbj, but i don't remember. Here looks are a 3. Nice girl, though. She is a deaf mute. Which is kind of weird.

I think I reviewed her a long time ago.

Anyway, this ho is now posting ads asking for $175!!!
Total ripoff at that price. I think she is into coke and pot, as can be seen in her ad. Maybe her new "hobby" has increased her expenses, and are being passed along to customers.
Rose. I've seen her too. You can get a BBBJ out of her if you tip her. I saw her back before the summer for $80 and tossed in another $50 for the BBBJ and titfuck. She insited on having a DVD movie running while she did her thing and I caught her watching it a lot which of course annoyed me (and led me to offer her the extra cash for a BBBJ).

The deaf thing was hard to deal with. She "calls" you through this service from a special phone where an operator types your messages to her on her end and reads her messages to you. It was awkward. Communicating with her in person wasn't easy either as we had to write everything down and when she agreed about something this strange "aohh" sound escaped her lips.

She is very big into pot and coke, if I remember correctly, the first question she asked me when we met is if I had weed, so thats something else to take into account.

Truth

Arbeit Macht Frei
Originally posted by KingofQueens
She is very big into pot and coke, if I remember correctly
One would think a deaf/mute would be more stable.

She should also drop the 'a' in 'deaf' to reel in all the old-school hip-hop cats who'd think she was just advertising an awesome massage.

Last edited:
Lena B

UTR in Jersey City

Private residence. Got the ***** from another hobbyist.

Only 80 bucks. suppose to be for am erotic massage. But turned into FS. Thick body. HUGE tits that are super sensitive. gave a tit massage and on the flip. sat right down on my shaft. Rubbed her wet pussy up and down the length of my shaft, but no penetration. She started making out with me and seem to cum when i squeezed her nipples just right. I told her i needed to fuck and she got a condom and we went at it. violently and i blew and took a shower and left. She *****ed me to make sure I made it home OK. Listen, she is not attractive, doesn't have a nice body, but is a closet slut. Once she gets going, she gets into it like crazy. And for 80 bucks????? I gave her a Benny and she was estatic

Dahmer, this is the most usesless post ever. How the fuck are we ever supposed to get in touch with "Lena B"??

If you've noticed, all the whores I've reviewed have come from one place. Even though I've not mentioned specific contact info, most people here can figure out how to find the twats.

btw, here's a great piece of ass for you...
the building on east 112street and 1st ave. press the buzzer "Rodriguez". She is a hot piece of chocha.

Re: Lena B

Originally posted by dahmer
UTR in Jersey City

Private residence. Got the ***** from another hobbyist.

Only 80 bucks. suppose to be for am erotic massage. But turned into FS. Thick body. HUGE tits that are super sensitive. gave a tit massage and on the flip. sat right down on my shaft. Rubbed her wet pussy up and down the length of my shaft, but no penetration. She started making out with me and seem to cum when i squeezed her nipples just right. I told her i needed to fuck and she got a condom and we went at it.
Are you saing she sat and rubbed raw on you then covered up for FS? If that's the case, you're playing with fire.