Pretty Woman spa-Chloe 9299637878

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to be a dick and see how many rules I can break in the title.
Mostly because I feel the rules don't apply to me.

First review of this place. Been seeing this provider for some time. She's changed locations and venues but she's so great I followed her wherever she went. She's a true gfe with some pse thrown in. She's around 30ish, thin build with As. Very pretty face and great attitude. Speaks English well. Never rushed service. First thing she does in dfk after letting me into the place. Granted I've been seeing her for a while so ymmv. But this is my experience so far. So dfk then into the room for roaming and more dfk. We undress each other and she takes junior into her mouth for some dt action. Just a preview of what's to come. After a good ten minutes of this and I had to stop her or I was gonna bbbjcim. We head off to the standing shower and she washes junior thoroughly and another round of st bbbj during the shower. We lather each other and rinse off then back to the room. Onto the bed and more bbbj. She's a bj queen! After a few minutes. I couldn't take it any more. On went the cover and all sorts of acronyms later, one last bbbjcim. Left me drained but satisfied. Another shower and off I went. This lady is a treasure. Treat her right and she'll treat you right. Again gentlemen, ymmv. Enjoy the ride.

First review of this place. Been seeing this provider for some time. She's changed locations and venues but she's so great I followed her wherever she went. She's a true gfe with some pse thrown in. She's around 30ish, thin build with As. Very pretty face and great attitude. Speaks English well. Never rushed service. First thing she does in dfk after letting me into the place. Granted I've been seeing her for a while so ymmv. But this is my experience so far. So dfk then into the room for roaming and more dfk. We undress each other and she takes junior into her mouth for some dt action. Just a preview of what's to come. After a good ten minutes of this and I had to stop her or I was gonna bbbjcim. We head off to the standing shower and she washes junior thoroughly and another round of st bbbj during the shower. We lather each other and rinse off then back to the room. Onto the bed and more bbbj. She's a bj queen! After a few minutes. I couldn't take it any more. On went the cover and all sorts of acronyms later, one last bbbjcim. Left me drained but satisfied. Another shower and off I went. This lady is a treasure. Treat her right and she'll treat you right. Again gentlemen, ymmv. Enjoy the ride.
Are you sure about the number

Status
Not open for further replies.