Prague (Czech rep) & Bratislava (Slovaka) Recommendations/Tips?

I've got some time free while I'm nearby (in Frankfurt, Germany), so I want to spend about 5 days in Prague and Bratislava.

Anybody got any top recommendations of
- Indies (younger types)
- Reliable agencies (I hear Prague is full of rip off these days)
- Incalls
- solid clubs - I've got some info on K5, anything similar but chepaer

Also logistical stuff
- Places to stay
- Best/cheapest way to get there from Frankfurt (Bus/train/plane)?
- Good sightseeing (really!)

And if nayone is planning on doing that same trip around the same time and want to hook up, let tme know.

For architecture, Prague is the most beautiful city I've ever visited. The old part of town looks like a scene straight out of a fairy tale. Fortunately, you won't be there during the peak tourist season, when it looks like Disneyland. The buildings from the First Republic are also amazing.

Can't help you with the hookers, except to tell you to be wary of eastern european mafiosi involved in the biz.

Don't miss Obecní Dum, the Art Deco town hall dating from the First Republic. The inside is just as ornate as the outside. There is a kinda neat bar/restaurant in the basement, if you need refreshment while you're there. If you're a Mozart fan, you'll want to visit Bertramka, the villa where he composed Don Giovanni for the Estates Theatre in Prague.

Beware the cheap looking touristy restaurants, especially near the Charles Bridge. The food is crap, and they miss no opportunity to add extras to your bill. There are plenty of decent Czech restaurants all over the city. At the less expensive places, stick with pivo (beer). More expensive restaurants will serve decent wine from Moravia. Do try some Becherovka.

Beware entering a taxi at any of the highly touristed spots, and at train stations & airports It may have changed, but when I was there (5 years ago), taxis were unregulated, and could charge whatever they want. Corrupt police will back them up for a piece of the action. Ask up front, and walk away if it's too much. Taxis are serious biz for the mafia. It takes years for a cabbie to earn the privilege of trolling for tourists at Wenceslas Square. In general, be sure they have the meter running, and for the proper zone (zone 1 for Prague). If the cabbie is honest, give him a tip, and get his cell number.

I spent some time in the Slovak Republic, but not Bratislava. What I can tell you, is the Slovaks are a tad nationalistic. While Czech & Slovak are mutually understandable languages, Slovaks would prefer that you speak Slovak. Learn the two most important phrases (please & thank you), and you should do ok.

From what I've heard Prague is a great place to visit, and there are some good values to be found for "hobbyists"...but it's dangerously mobbed-up (as opposed to benignly mobbed-up)...and some significant number of the girls may be working against their will...

If it's just a question of action...why not stay in Germany and check out the FKK"s, which many think are as about as good as it gets (short of $1000/hr high end fantasy stuff I suppose...)...

I can't say I mob influence is scary. If you look under the covers even in NYC outcall there's major mob influence - the "driver" is a perfect example - that's a nice clean way that to take a cut. That's why the driver almost always gets his fee even if you send the girl back.

As for the rest, My blanket assumption in this "hobby" is that 90% of the girls are pimped out, feeding drug habits or whatever - indies and incalls and outcalls alike. So to be honest, I'm not gonna go to another country and get all squeamish.

If there's danger to you as a person that's one thing, but sex and crime and pretty much all wrapped up. I think I'm experienced enough not to get caught up in amatuer rip-off situations.

Well, not to sharpen it to a fine point, but...

I did say "it's dangerously mobbed-up (as opposed to benignly mobbed-up)"...

What I meant by this was that in the US and western europe the mob treats us guys like customers (i.e. generally treats us well because they know they can make plenty of money from good repeat business) and the girls may have lots of problems including pimps...but they generally aren't out-and-out kidnapped and forced into prostitution from the get go...

In eastern europe some of the girls have indeed been kidnapped and forced into prostitution...and the gangsters running the show might consider parlaying your being a john into some entirely different kind of scenario...con games, cry rape games, blackmail, arrest via corrupt cops who then demand to be bribed, etc...i.e. not at all amateur...

Wwanderer

Kids, don't try this at home
Originally posted by eyexoreye
some entirely different kind of scenario...con games, cry rape games, blackmail, arrest via corrupt cops who then demand to be bribed, etc...i.e. not at all amateur...
Fwiiw, I agree with e_x_e that it is wise to play it extra cautious whenever you are on unfamiliar turf. Having good "street smarts" or being a tough guy or knowing how to look after yourself in one part of the world, esp if it is some relatively benign place like most of the US and western Europe and Japan, does not necessarily translate itself effectively into another country and culture. It would be possible to back-up this generality with some pretty ugly and scary stories, but I don't have the time or inclination for it...at least not today.

It is a shame that the situation in Prague has such rough edges; it is an incredible city to visit.

-Ww

Last edited:
I'd be fine with it either way - I'm not squeamish and I have a good nose for trouble.

But doesn't matter either way since my trip plans have had to change: Germany is Frankfurt is now a brief day trip which makes Prague impossible to get to. I'll be spending the bulk of the time in London instead.

So I guess those are two places I'm looking for cheapo info on. I know about the stuff near the Hauptbanhof in Franfurt and that's probbaly all I'll have time for.

Any tips on specific (low cost) providers/incalls in London are helpful. I've been there before and I know the general areas to go for walk ups etc, but any specifc recommendations are helpful...