Post Time

Is the time on UG servers a little off? After I make a post, it shows it's 2 hours of ahead of the actual time. My settings seems to be fine. I've had this problem for a while, but finally got around to address this...Any one else have this problem?

Is the time on UG servers a little off? After I make a post, it shows it's 2 hours of ahead of the actual time. My settings seems to be fine. I've had this problem for a while, but finally got around to address this...Any one else have this problem?
Yeah, same here, my settings are on eastern time yet this still happens. I've noticed it just never really cared i guess.

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
You do realize that posting on UG fucks with the space time continuum.
So basically you are saying that with m-theory, it is not a universe, but a multiverse. And the universe is "tethered" to branes (membranes). A universe is created when these branes come into contact with one another? I just don't get it...

So basically you are saying that with m-theory, it is not a universe, but a multiverse. And the universe is "tethered" to branes (membranes). A universe is created when these branes come into contact with one another? I just don't get it...
Actually let me put this in layman's terms. UG exists in a black hole........you're familiar with that aren't you?

Let's rename it, "hole void of any light and color".
Void of color and light is exactly what black is: "Black is the color of objects that do not emit or reflect light". Therefore someone will still assume you are saying "black" in a different way, and twist it into something racist. I think it's a lose-lose situation.

Void of color and light is exactly what black is: "Black is the color of objects that do not emit or reflect light". Therefore someone will still assume you are saying "black" in a different way, and twist it into something racist. I think it's a lose-lose situation.
You can spin anything or everything as long as someone is willing to be spun.