Post-summer syndrome?

Why has activity on the board died down? No interaction between the members and the good girls (Sophia and Kelly) nor the bad ones (those two recent crazies). None of Mr. Wiggley's conquests. Nothing from the College Girls guys. No Mandy or other UG stalwarts. No new girls. What gives here?

Why has activity on the board died down? No interaction between the members and the good girls (Sophia and Kelly) nor the bad ones (those two recent crazies). None of Mr. Wiggley's conquests. Nothing from the College Girls guys. No Mandy or other UG stalwarts. No new girls. What gives here?
Sorry Big B. Usually when I have a really awesome energy draining session, I tend to be content for a while. I did have a pretty busy summer.

I put a deposit in chase from we treat you like King. In west Babylon

I let MiMi from we treat you like King lick my ass and then a pounded her like a champ.

I had an awesome 2 pop session with Sophia Belle

Toftt with the cute short haired blonde Allie

Toftt and pounded out Leah pro and Minnie pro for well over an hour.

Banged the lame Kiki on rate 110

Milf GFE Jenna

I was busy. Just waiting now for something really good. Something that's gonna make my jaw drop. I've been looking but nothing is tickling my fancy. ;)

Some other guys need to contribute. o_O

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Had an average BBJ from the crook, then got screwed but not fucked.
Never got back to Kelly, KK. Lack of funds now.
Mandy, brandy, and Jenny are on my do it yourself instead list temporarily.
Sophia and victoria are......
Ashley201...??????? No clue.
Time for some new meat but have done enough TOFTT will wait on others experiences.

Steveeroo.....did we miss your reviews or you haven't gotten to them yet?

Had an average BBJ from the crook, then got screwed but not fucked.
Never got back to Kelly, KK. Lack of funds now.
Mandy, brandy, and Jenny are on my do it yourself instead list temporarily.
Sophia and victoria are......
Ashley201...??????? No clue.
Time for some new meat but have done enough TOFTT will wait on others experiences.

Steveeroo.....did we miss your reviews or you haven't gotten to them yet?
I review every chick I see. Or have seen if I happen to pass by them and say to myself "I remember that one". Just read my past entries. I have about 35-40 reviews on different chicks.

Sorry Big B. Usually when I have a really awesome energy draining session, I tend to be content for a while. I did have a pretty busy summer.

I put a deposit in chase from we treat you like King. In west Babylon

I let MiMi from we treat you like King lick my ass and then a pounded her like a champ.

I had an awesome 2 pop session with Sophia Belle

Toftt with the cute short haired blonde Allie

Toftt and pounded out Leah pro and Minnie pro for well over an hour.

Banged the lame Kiki on rate 110

Milf GFE Jenna

I was busy. Just waiting now for something really good. Something that's gonna make my jaw drop. I've been looking but nothing is tickling my fancy. ;)

Some other guys need to contribute. o_O
You had your salad tossed thought everything is covered? Was it covered with dressing?

Maybe it's just me but I feel weird writing reviews on women I have seen more than once feels like I am being repetitive haven't really toftt lately not too many look appealing to me maybe I am getting bored or jaded. Sometimes we need a break from the hobby to enjoy it again after a while it becomes monotonous imho. Think this might be an explanation for my post summer blues.

Dude!! That was like a sneak attack on my ass. I felt a little violated afterwards.
When I look back at it, I thought there was a possibility that she would stick her tongue down there. But I did pinch a huge loaf out before I headed out the door to visit them. I mean I do wipe pretty damn good, but no ones perfect. I was thinking that once she gets a whiff, she head back up north.

She just spread my cheeks and dug in. It kinda happened like this!! :eek:.....

When I look back at it, I thought there was a possibility that she would stick her tongue down there. But I did pinch a huge loaf out before I headed out the door to visit them. I mean I do wipe pretty damn good, but no ones perfect. I was thinking that once she gets a whiff, she head back up north.

She just spread my cheeks and dug in. It kinda happened like this!! :eek:.....

Then the next monger who saw her DF Kissed her. Haha nasty!

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Hmmmm.... how should I liven things up?? Lol. Ive been sick and just starting to recuperate. So if any mongers are in the mood for some fun, call me!! My libido is way to high to be this inactive for this long.... I have seen very few people over the last week but probably for the best because Im worried I wasn't up to par in all aspects this past week. BTW... I'm going to throw this out there... I really would love to meet Slinky and Banacek. Just sayin'.