Port Chester, NY delivery

i've recently moved into CT (stamford area) from Long Island. All my connections were in LI and can't find anything in this area. Prefer a reliable cbj independent. This thread caught my attention and hoping someone can help provide any contacts. In long island I had so many (deanna, Gina, Michelle, others) but no such luck here. portchester or westchester area would be great if anyone can provide a recommedation.
thank you

Hey open mind check craigslist under casual encounters i saw a pretty nice black chick inweschester offering pick me ups i don't know her rates but she has nice lips i was fantasizing them locked on my willie but i don't live anywhere near weschester

Thanks guys but I'm a little old for car dates and it's too risky. Would hate to get pulled over. I'm looking for a nice independant and will post if I find. CL is too unreliable and someone not reviewed also has LE risk so playing it safe with a reviewed provided. Hopefully we will get some other contributors who live / work in the area.

Hello my friends, a year later, still hurting. may need to see my favorite Deanna in Long Island by making a trip. tried an AMP in Norwalk (Merritt Massage) and left totally stressed with no relief. Things are bad in this part of the tri state area :). Luckily I was just in eastern europe and had nice young early 20's beautiful blond for $30 and was all legal, the way it should be. Hope you long islanders are having more fun than me. I've been off the market mostly with regular girl friends but things are dying up a bit and thought I would try looking for someone new. Happy holidays all.