Port Chester, NY delivery

Don't know if many of you are familiar with Port Chester, but it's overrun with hispanics. Anywhere you have a bunch of FOB hispanics, you're going to have chica houses & delivery services. It's just a case of finding them. They're more underground than they are in Queens, as there really isn't an equivalent of a "Roosevelt Ave" up there.

Anyway, I was in the area a couple of weeks ago, when I saw some guy handing out cards. Yep, just like Roosevelt Ave in Queens. Unfortunately, I don't look like a day laborer (and worse, soy moreno; many of them think we're hip-hop thugs), so I wasn't going to get a card. Fortunately, there are some people, who when they receive a card, they pitch them. I just happened to be in the right place at the right time. Someone pitched a card, I picked it up.

Gina (914-565-5317). I called her, and confirmed that she's delivered (casa o delivery?). Problem is that I don't have an apt in Port Chester.

So, I entered one of the apt bldgs, and gave her a call. When she arrived (within 5 minutes of my call; she must be located in Port Chester), I told her that my roommate arrived, and that he has a problem with her coming over. So we agreed to go upstairs to the landing, by the roof access door.

Gina's in her 20's, nice girl, a bit on the small/petite/spinner side. Forgot where she's from. Doesn't really matter, I guess.

Damage was $40. It could be cheaper, I just gave her $40 which seems to be the going rate (it's what I was paying when I lived in Queens).. Had she known english, or had any marketing skills, she could be making a lot more. I've seen ads on CL charging much more. I know people have their issues with CL, and for good reason, I'm just using them as a frame of reference.

Typical delivery experience, except she didn't give a cbj. Doggie, mish, pop. She cleaned up and left. I milled around a bit so it wouldn't look too obvious.

Definitely will call again. Gotta figure out how to work things out; if I can somehow convince her to do car dates, I'm good. Don't want to go back to the bldg too many times, lest anyone gets tipped off.

Whoa captain that was some freaking move!!!! You are very slick I don't think I would have the balls to do something like that. Very quick thinking! And I know what you mean about Port Chester, I did some recon there several months back and there were a bunch of ficha bars. I should try one sometime.
Great post, thnx for the info and welcome back!!!

ive been to port chester too, ive been in some the bars where the girls dance with you, most of them live in the city though, but i have never seen anybody handing out flyers like they do in queens, do you know wat part of port chester this was at napalm?

ive been to port chester too, ive been in some the bars where the girls dance with you, most of them live in the city though, but i have never seen anybody handing out flyers like they do in queens, do you know wat part of port chester this was at napalm?
The card guys walk up & down S. Main (across from the stop & shop), and they walk up and down Westchester Ave.

And they aren't flyers, but business cards

Last edited:
thnx for the info napalm..i passed by there the other night but the streets were dead..probably because it was a weekday, ill try again on the weekend, maybe ill see one of these dudes

i think your right napalm, about them being from port chester because i met up with the girl and she arrived in 5 mins or less...i forgot her name but the girl said she was honduran, dont know if is the same girl u met or if they have more chicas, but damage was $30 n she gave cbj, i tried calling again but it seems they closed down or switched their number, if u or anybody knows their new number let me know...btw i was wondering if you've been to any of the fichas over there lately, whats the scene like and are the girls doing any extras?

btw i was wondering if you've been to any of the fichas over there lately, whats the scene like and are the girls doing any extras?
Bunyon and I have talked about doing some recon in Port Chester one of these nights. Of course Gavy's invited but we're both doubtful he'll venture out of Queens. Anyway, maybe we'll get to it some spring night in the near future.

Don't know if many of you are familiar with Port Chester, but it's overrun with hispanics. Anywhere you have a bunch of FOB hispanics, you're going to have chica houses & delivery services. It's just a case of finding them. They're more underground than they are in Queens, as there really isn't an equivalent of a "Roosevelt Ave" up there.

Anyway, I was in the area a couple of weeks ago, when I saw some guy handing out cards. Yep, just like Roosevelt Ave in Queens. Unfortunately, I don't look like a day laborer (and worse, soy moreno; many of them think we're hip-hop thugs), so I wasn't going to get a card. Fortunately, there are some people, who when they receive a card, they pitch them. I just happened to be in the right place at the right time. Someone pitched a card, I picked it up.

Gina (914-565-5317). I called her, and confirmed that she's delivered (casa o delivery?). Problem is that I don't have an apt in Port Chester.

So, I entered one of the apt bldgs, and gave her a call. When she arrived (within 5 minutes of my call; she must be located in Port Chester), I told her that my roommate arrived, and that he has a problem with her coming over. So we agreed to go upstairs to the landing, by the roof access door.

Gina's in her 20's, nice girl, a bit on the small/petite/spinner side. Forgot where she's from. Doesn't really matter, I guess.

Damage was $40. It could be cheaper, I just gave her $40 which seems to be the going rate (it's what I was paying when I lived in Queens).. Had she known english, or had any marketing skills, she could be making a lot more. I've seen ads on CL charging much more. I know people have their issues with CL, and for good reason, I'm just using them as a frame of reference.

Typical delivery experience, except she didn't give a cbj. Doggie, mish, pop. She cleaned up and left. I milled around a bit so it wouldn't look too obvious.

Definitely will call again. Gotta figure out how to work things out; if I can somehow convince her to do car dates, I'm good. Don't want to go back to the bldg too many times, lest anyone gets tipped off.
My first post! I work in port chester every now and again.... Is this number still good? I have seen 2 sw. Around mill street... Tried to stop one once ,(pink mini see thru top) but it looked like she was spooked by something... I'm gonna be around there again soon and was hoping to find a more sure thing.
Any where else in lower westchester that somebody can recommend?

Captain Napalm, that was pretty cool. But too many buildings in New York City have front door looks, camera and sensors that sound an alarm if anybody goes up to the roof landing. My building has that.

I just passed through Port Chester this afternoon and got a chance to walk around for a while. Nice town. I never really spent any time there before today. I didn't see anyone handing out cards, but I tried to figure out which bars were "fichaesque". Too early in the day to do any serious recon, but there are a few that I'll have to check out at some point.

I used to work out of Portchester and from the locals the area around poningo st. is where you would find most of the sw. Mill st is way too open and I am sure the cops partol there often being that road leads over the river to Greenwich and some really nice homes

nah that number is disconnected...where is mill st by in max...ive never seen sw's anywhere in port chester, streets are pretty dead most of the time

Mill street is a small street that leads straight into CT.... And the intersection there is a big trap for portchester pd to stop people going through the red light there.... Once saw same cop pull over 11 cars on one Saturday.... But there is this one skinny white sw that walks through there A lot in warmer weather.... Always wearing a pink mini... Comes from the CT side walks up mill St and hangs in front of the construction for the new restaurant and then walks up to main and heads under the train tracks.... Ill check out poningo soon.... Let yall know.
And I have never seen guys handing out cards.... But ill be looking!!

Went to Port Chester the other nite...holy cow, i've never seen so many cops in an area before..the streets were pretty dead too, mostly cops driving around and talking to each other..i guess it's just the calm before the bar scene lets out and there's rioting?

No SW or anyone handing out cards as far as i can see.

Zombie Thread!

They're still out there. Jomas Cafe, that was in White Plains is in Port Chester now. La Gratta on Adee is another ficha. La Dolce Vida is on N. Main.

Cards are harder to come by, but you still find them on occasion.

Enjoy it while it lasts, there is something of a backlash against the bars because of people who don't know how to act. One of them, La Dolce, made the news a while back because of some nonsense of the patrons. Guy rigged a video camera to catch what went on in the small hours and went to the news with it.

Zombie Thread!

They're still out there. Jomas Cafe, that was in White Plains is in Port Chester now. La Gratta on Adee is another ficha. La Dolce Vida is on N. Main.

Cards are harder to come by, but you still find them on occasion.

Enjoy it while it lasts, there is something of a backlash against the bars because of people who don't know how to act. One of them, La Dolce, made the news a while back because of some nonsense of the patrons. Guy rigged a video camera to catch what went on in the small hours and went to the news with it.
Are you talking about the video of the man passed out on the sidewalk and everyone that pass by just rob him.