Poll: Popping your commercial cherry

How old were you when you first paid for commercial sex?

• I used my allowance to pay for my 1st time.

Votes: 73 18.9%
  • 21-30 years old

Votes: 196 50.8%
  • 31-40 years old

Votes: 79 20.5%
  • 41-50 years old

Votes: 27 7.0%
  • 51-60 years old

Votes: 6 1.6%
  • I used my social security check to pay for my 1st time.

Votes: 5 1.3%

• Total voters

Cloud Nine

I had to open my big mouth.......
I should clarify since its too late to edit the question.

"Commercial sex" in this context doesnt mean stuffing a dollar bill in a stripper's g-string. In other words, the first time you paid to get a HJ, BJ, FS, etc.

I am very curious about this, especially in the difference in experence and circumstance between those men who began hobbying prior to the advent of the Internet and the early quasi-mainstreaming that came about with the so-called Sexual Revolution, and those who came to it later.

Although nothing in my viewpoint would have prevented it, I very much doubt that I would ever have found my current niche without the Internet, and I also see that reflected in my clients, who are often very new. (And the notion that I'm the experienced one just makes me laugh)...

Dondee

Herbie, DDS
Not quite "allowance" but.....

I remember paying for my first "piece" in MPC's (Military Payment Certificates) in DaNang Viet Nam........so long ago.

Originally posted by Cat_Ballou
...especially in the difference in experence and circumstance between those men who began hobbying prior to the advent of the Internet and the early quasi-mainstreaming that came about with the so-called Sexual Revolution, and those who came to it later...
Not the same. Internet: The past decade. Sexual Revolution: the past 3 decades. Probaly a big difference in experience and circumstances depending on which period an individual began. Might be interesting to poll what year a hobbyist began.

BTW, I assume the poll really seeks the age at which serious hobbying began. Many a guy has paid for a piece or two when very young, then done nothing further along that line for years.

Last edited:

Dondee

Herbie, DDS
Originally posted by rajah
.....BTW, I assume the poll really seeks the age at which serious hobbying began. Many a guy has paid for a piece or two when very young, then done nothing further along that line for years.
You are correct! In my case at least.

First time in 1967 and then not until Dec. 2002.........

On THIS subject, everyone goes quiet?

Well, I don't think the stats are really all that important, so much as the stories behind them, which I would love to hear -- and I agree, the year of commencement is certainly important...

C'mon, Slinky -- give it up, ;-) ... Tell us about that first time, so very long ago...

Re: Re: On THIS subject, everyone goes quiet?

Originally posted by slinkybender
Again?
Yeah, I wasn't here that day...

So, you're wearing the ruby slippers, you found the beginning of the yellow brick road -- what happened next?

poll is not accurate

I know I'm not the only one, but I remember blowing a summer job check at the age of at least 15 (maybe younger).
I had the check cashed and called a girl in the back pages of the boston phoenix (the boston version of the voice).
I called and took a 40 minute subway ride to blow almost my whole check.
Those were the days though!
If I made what I make now and the provider prices were like they were then, I'd be able to do a provider a day and still not worry about bills.

Re: poll is not accurate

Originally posted by UPPEREASTSIDE
......Those were the days though!

If I made what I make now and the provider prices were like they were then, I'd be able to do a provider a day and still not worry about bills.
Sure and BMM would still be ahead! :)

Re: Re: poll is not accurate

Originally posted by Dondee
Sure and BMM would still be ahead! :)
Shit, no matter what era it is, there are gonna be children growng up trying to be like him just like they would barry bonds, nomar garciaparra, arod, etc..

I wanna be like BMM!!

??????

How can that be? How can anyone be "exactly" 61 or 18 or 22?
Time clicks on every second...no it clicks on without any desernable increment.....so tell me....

billyS

Reign of Terror
My first time - Part I

Toonces, to save you from searching:
Originally posted by billyS
May 1981. At the end of my Senior year I was in Manhatten for a job interview. I had gone in alot with my friends but this was probably the first time I was alone and over 18.
When the interview was over I cruised down to the "Duece" to check out the peeps. On my way back at the corner of 8th and 42nd a young black girl caught my eye. She must have smelled sucker as here I am, 21 years old, but looking maybe 17, in a suit no less. She locked her eyes on me and gave me that standard line from that time period "Want to go out". I knew what that meant. I explained how much cash I had and if that would be enough. She assured me it would. We started walking down 8th and after a few blocks we turned heading East. She nodded to a dude who must have been her pimp and he nodded back. We arrived at a hotel and I paid for the room. Once at the room she explained how much she wanted which of course did not match what she had told me on the street. For what I had left she started an extremely wet BBBJ with a lot of hand jerking. She kept stopping every few seconds and demanding more money. Her BBBJ felt really good but I couldn't concentrate with her stopping and admonishing me all the time. Finally she stopped and walked to the center of the room and pulled her pants down. She started rubbing her pussy with a tissue and looking at the tissue as if she was checking for something. She told me "Don't think your getting all this for $25. After she figured out that I wasn't lying and that I really didn't have any money left she just left. I had this huge wet boner so I just finished myself and left.