Pleasure-Palace.club / Wall Street Desires Reviews & Discussion 917-622-9836

Question for you gents: Has anyone seen Riley? I texted PP about her 3 weeks ago but they said she was on vacation. I saw some new reviews for this month pop up on *** and was wondering if she was back? Anyone know if she's back/seen her recently? Didn't want to text PP again and flake on them if she wasn't there.

Question for you gents: Has anyone seen Riley? I texted PP about her 3 weeks ago but they said she was on vacation. I saw some new reviews for this month pop up on *** and was wondering if she was back? Anyone know if she's back/seen her recently? Didn't want to text PP again and flake on them if she wasn't there.
I think some girls work only certain days. All my visits here have been on the weekend and i haven't seen most of the girls in the lineup each time. So i'm guessing they have a weekday crew and a weekend crew.

Riley is on my list too. But i really wanna see yuna already. I may ask MMS for next week about either girl.

I think some girls work only certain days. All my visits here have been on the weekend and i haven't seen most of the girls in the lineup each time. So i'm guessing they have a weekday crew and a weekend crew.

Riley is on my list too. But i really wanna see yuna already. I may ask MMS for next week about either girl.
If you happen to see Riley before I do let us know how it went. I'll do the same if I happen to see her before you.

I decided to give PP a call today since all my other plans got shifted, thought I might as well be productive. After all the initial setup I booked a session with a new girl at PP named Akiko.

Akiko was very energetic and enthusiastic when we met. She immediately took me inside and started some lfk while undressing me. We conversed on the way to the shower and found out we have some things in common. As we opened up to each other she made sure that I was thoroughly clean and ready for what was to come. She gave me a really good preview bbbj in the shower and kept giggling at how excited I was becoming.

Akiko is tiny and petite, possibly around 5' - 5'1". She has a really cute face and smile and all around a sight to behold. The only downside for some of you is that she definitely has fake tits. I didn't mind at all since it was my first time touching fake ones; they're shapely and well proportioned for her frame. If you don't mind that definitely give her a go, otherwise you might want to find someone else.

Her massage was brief as we got straight to the action. Her bbbj was incredible and her cowgirl skills are top notch. We switched to mish and she was very vocal and let me know if my thrusts were hitting the right spots for her. After my first pop we rested for a minute before she began to blow me again for round two. She gave me a long bbbj + TF in various positions for my second pop; it was so good I must have released just as much, if not more than the first time. She commented on how good it is that I'm young and full of energy lol.

We took a quick shower to clean up afterwards and I accidentally met Daria as we were coming out of the shower. Definitely seeing her next, she looked amazing.

Akiko was a lot of fun, if give her a chance if any of you are curious. The only warning/con for some of you is that her tits are definitely fake. Other than that she was absolutely great. (Sorry if I didn't type coherently, running on 3 hours of sleep)

Ariel at Asian Sensation/Pleasure Palace.

1st time with this agency. Setting up the appointment was relatively easy. A few text messages and I was set. Went to the meeting street corner and texted again, received the address a few minutes later. The apartment setup really makes the it feel like a GFE. If you like thin affectionate asian girls, Ariel should be high on your list to visit.

I get buzzed in and the apt door slowly opens. I walk in and am immediately greeted by a cute girl with a big smile and DFK. Wow, what a greeting for a 1st time meet. Ariel holds my hand and brings me to her room. Room is dark, big mirror next to the bed. Some more DFK. She smells great. Not perfume, but a super clean, fresh scent. Her skin is super soft. I've been with plenty of asian girls and Chinese girls always have the softest skin. Ariel is cute with super big false eyelashes. Her lips are thin but she makes up for it with a lot of tongue and very deep DFK.

I don't speak Chinese, her english is not strong, but good enough. I don't like big talkers anyway. She undresses me, gives me a BBBJ preview and brings me to the shower. More DFK and BBBJ in the shower. She likes to DFK. Really makes things feel like you are with an affectionate girlfriend. She cleans me up thoroughly and strokes her finger along my ass. I stop her since I am not really into that. Back to the room, she lies me down, gets on top and more nice DFK. She swings over to 69. She is giving me a slow sensual BBBJ, while I DATY. I enjoy DATY and find full lips a big turn on. It is kind of dark in the room, so I cannot really see her pussy, but I can tell her lips are thin. We flip and I bring her to the edge of the bed so I can DATY and get a better view. Her pussy is tiny with very thin lips so I'm not really getting into the DATY

We then go into MISH with DFK. A few minutes of that and we switch to doggy. She has a small ass like most asian girls, but her super thin waist makes her ass more round. I ask her to finish me BBBJCIM. I collapse on the bed, she excuses herself to the bathroom.

She comes back and we lie on the bed holding each other tightly with very deep DFK. She tries to get me going for a 2nd round, but it takes me a while to get off especially with a condom, so 2nd round is not happening. No problem, I still enjoying having her lick me all over.

This was a great introduction to the agency. I would like to try other girls from here, but a return visit to Ariel is a definite for when I want an affectionate GFE.

Gaga:

2nd time with this agency. Selected Gaga after reading her glowing reviews and reputation and booked a 90 minute session Overall I'd say her reputation is well deserved.

Gaga is very thin, pretty face, fake chest but sized well. Her ass is kind of flat which is normal for asian women. Into the shower for a quick cleaning then back to the bed. Gage takes charge having me lie face down. She then gives me an awesome cat bath. 1st time for me and wow. Perfect combination of slow speed, light touch but hard enough to be a turn on. She then asks me to get on all 4's. I didn't know why at the time, but then ball licking and rimming. Holy crap, never done that before. Felt great.

Time for some BBBJ. She started very slow and sensual until I started to move my hips back and forth. She caught on to what I like. She lied on her back and gestured me to get on top for BBBJ face fucking. We were in the position for a while and she took it like a champ. She then switched positions with her sitting on the floor, her head against the mattress and me standing for more BBBJ face fucking. I couldn't believe she was willing to do more. Her mouth and lips had to be tired. We took a little break then she said lets fuck.

We did mish. I am not a young kid, so it takes me a while to get off. When I was ready I told her I wanted to CIM. She took it all.

In summary, if you like thin asian women with GFE PSE mixture, make an appointment with Gaga

Nice . Can you describe her pussy in detail ? Shaved? Stubbled? Clit size? Slight tuna smell?( a good thing)
Thx
sorry for late reply. shaved, smooth. no stubble. no tuna smell (sorry). small tight little thing, wide hips so there's like some space on either side... not sure how else to put it.... small lips. very sensitive clit, when I was fingering it. and somewhat pronounced pelvic bone.

Daria

Saw Daria a few weeks ago. You’ve read the previos posts so I wont rehash the armstand tricks etc, just give you the new info.

After our session she didn’t change the sheets or towels, just straightened them for the next poor bastard waiting outside in the courtyard.

A week later I had several areas of my body that have raised red bumps. My doctor says it is a bacterial infection of the hair folicles. I’m not a very active hobbyist. I know exactly where it came from. I won’t be repeating.

She also offers trips to Greece. Until she gets a look at junior and wont even try. Disappointing to say the least.

Saw Nana yesterday. Breath of fresh air and much needed after a cold day we had. Quick shower and the games began. She has this awesome head of black hair, decent bust size and is very clean. They gracefully accommodated me just after closing time, much appreciated. Total damage was 300 roses but worth it for the GFE style treatment. Not sure how long she’s around for, so definitely keep her in mind.

I stepped away from the hobby for a few years but i always kept an eye on here and lived vicariously through you all so thanks for that. Anyway, this past February I found myself in Manhattan with some free time on my hands so I figured that was as good a time as any to jump back in. I liked what I read about this place so I called up. Took a little back and forth to get verified since I've got no references, or at least any that are still around nowadays, but once I provided the required info I was all set.

I reach the location and I was greeted by Mary, or Mamie, or May-lee. I really didn't catch her name with the accent. Smoking hot little body on her though and that's the important bit. Some DFK in the doorway as we exchanged pleasantries. She led me to the room and I noticed they have a nice little setup with some beers and whiskey. Didn't partake but will next time when I don't go there before work lol. She helped me undress in the room and led me to the shower.

Back in the room she started with BBBJ that honestly was one of the best ones I've had in years. Extremely enthusiastic and she really was into watching herself sucking me off in the mirror. She kept at it and I kept enjoying it while playing with her nips. Very good DT. Kept it up until my toes we're curling and greedily sucked down as she coaxed pop #1 out of me.

Relaxed and chatted for a bit while waiting to go again I somehow managed to completely forget asking her name but I know she had a flower/rose tattoo right above her kitty. Finally I felt some stirring from below and knew it was time for round 2.

Round 2 started same as Round 1. Some really great BBBJ. Once I reached the required rigidity I asked for a cover and she put one on and climbed aboard. Now either she's a magician or she's the wettest chick ever because I didn't see her grab any lube or apply it to me. Either way, she climbed on for a ride. We went through a few different positions... The usual ones... You all know em and done em. Eventually I started going soft due to the cover and the 2nd pop being harder for me to get to when I've only got an hour. Laid back and she went back to BBBJ, extremely aggressively for quite some time. Switched into 69 and munched on her box for a bit while she gave me some DT. Unloaded pop #2 down her throat. Showered up and got dressed and got out of there.

All in all in was a great experience and pretty much exactly what I expected based on what I inferred from everyone else's experience. Damage was 300 and I highly recommend it. Still, have no idea what the girls name was though.

I might be returning again in the next few weeks if I don't decide on trying one of the other spots that you guys have made sound otherworldly. Seriously, it's like being a kid in a candy store in here! Anyway, you guys are all awesome.

I was a regular at GFE Allstats until I switched to PH a year ago due to job location change. My last two experiences at PH were below par and so I had to find a new spot for hobbying and thanks to the guys and their feedback over here the decision was easy.

Called PP and asked who was working on the east side this past Monday with a natural top. I was given the option of Mary or Angela. I requested to pick when I get there which was declined. May be they will be more flexible after a few visits. So I selected Mary based on pics on the website. It was a good choice. Mary is abt 5’3-5’5, 110lbs with a beautiful face.

She welcomed me with lfk, took me to the room and helped me undress all the while teasing jr. Her language skills are good and she can keep up a decent convo.

After undressing, took me to the shower and did a thorough cleanup (front and back) and gave a nice preview bbbj. She has a nice body with a typical Asian booty (or lack off ). She also has a large tattoo on her lower tummy to cover a scar which I believe is tied to a child birth (how do I know ?, I’ve seen a few of those on the job). After the cleanup, dried me and walked me naked back to the room.

Once in the room, took care of the donation ($$$) and the fun started. She made me lie on my tummy and started with a light massage that quickly devolved into a hungry rimming and bbbj while I was on all 4’s... a bit after that, I cldnt take it any longer, turned arnd asked for cover and went for php (pound her pussy) in multiple positions. Best was doggie where I pulled her back holding on to her elbows and rammed her hard. Best thing abt Mary is she can be submissive and take quite a pounding. She didn’t complain much even when I deep trhoates her in the beginning. Round 1 finishes with me straddling her upper body and cim.

After relaxing a lil bit and light massage (10mins later), junior was good to go again and she started her awesome sloppy bbbj. A few mins of that and I was read to give her some more pounding and we started with mish, did doggie a lil bit of lazy doggie and when I was close I asked her to step off the bed and went for bbbj so I can finish on her face/chest. She avoided the face finish so a minor disappointment but may be next time I can surprise her ...

My first experience with PP was top notch after the verification and wld be making more visits soon...

Shopping for a place to dump my load and came across this agency. It was worth trying because the phone girl said it was a slow time and I could pick between the girls when I arrived. I asked if the pictures were real and I was skeptical, but decided to go. I followed up by asking who was working. They gave me three names for the time I was coming.

Upon arrival only two girls were still available, but I can’t expect them to hold all girls aside for me. I met two sexy ladies and decided to go with the leggy sophisticated Romi that I instantly recognized from the web. It was great that the actual girls were on the agency website. Great start. Romi is taller than I expected and I wonder if she had a previous career in front of the camera. We drink and talk. Her English is great. She eases me into some significant action within minutes. She was able to give BBBJ to completion and made me rally so I was still able to get the full service I signed up for. I will certainly see her again as a great multi-pop girl is hard to find. Romi is worth the visit and delivers more than promised. She does not swallow, but loved getting to CIM.

Shopping for a place to dump my load and came across this agency. It was worth trying because the phone girl said it was a slow time and I could pick between the girls when I arrived. I asked if the pictures were real and I was skeptical, but decided to go. I followed up by asking who was working. They gave me three names for the time I was coming.

Upon arrival only two girls were still available, but I can’t expect them to hold all girls aside for me. I met two sexy ladies and decided to go with the leggy sophisticated Romi that I instantly recognized from the web. It was great that the actual girls were on the agency website. Great start. Romi is taller than I expected and I wonder if she had a previous career in front of the camera. We drink and talk. Her English is great. She eases me into some significant action within minutes. She was able to give BBBJ to completion and made me rally so I was still able to get the full service I signed up for. I will certainly see her again as a great multi-pop girl is hard to find. Romi is worth the visit and delivers more than promised. She does not swallow, but loved getting to CIM.
Was the damage 300 roses ?
I've wanted to try this place out and all the reviews seem to verify this place as top notch just not sure about the rate and I hate asking and negotiating

When did you see Romi? Been trying to see her for a few weeks but she is rarely on the schedule.

Was the damage 300 roses ?
I've wanted to try this place out and all the reviews seem to verify this place as top notch just not sure about the rate and I hate asking and negotiating
They "say" it's 300 weekdays or 260 on the weekend.

OR 260 for senior citizens (lol seriously).

I don't pay any attention to that and tip the girls more than advertised anyway, regardless if there's a special going on.

PP is good because their incalls are actual apartments. It's VERY exciting and the thrill of being apart of their customer database knowing the incalls are in the private and comfort of an apartment. I been to 3 of their locations (not sure if they added more but at the time they only had 3).

All 3 incalls were VERY nice. The lexington incall being my favorite. And it's funny because i used to park on that block when my friend and I would go to PH lol. Never knew the place was right there all that time before.

PH still has the slight edge in best bang for buck but it's very very busy so you might run into a customer or if you don't mind hearing the chorus of a girl and guy making their fun sounds while you're in your room with your girl, then PH might be better.

All the times i went to PP, i was the only customer, each time. It was dead silent in the apartment. Just me, the girl, then another girl in her room and the mama somewhere lol. Taking out the trash like last time or cooking breakfast lol.

A rule of thumb though.

NEVER EVER negotiate with these girls. Doesn't matter if you go here, PH, another spa etc.

Right off the bat if you try to negotiate, expect the service and attitude to make a 180. Then you're going to get mad and then post a negative review.

Don't do that. If they ask for whatever, just pay it. And have a good time.

When did you see Romi? Been trying to see her for a few weeks but she is rarely on the schedule.
Not OP but I saw her a month or so ago. She had said she works on her off time from her studies. You might have better luck at the end of the week? I saw her on a friday or saturday, i don't remember which

I visited PP/AS today after a year hiatus with them. I intended to see someone else, but ended up seeing Gaga due to her reputation on these boards and on others. Gaga is definitely an expert at her craft and even though she'
s starting to show her age a bit, she still puts an amazing performance when you're with her. The only flaw/negative for me were her boltons. I normally don't mind enhanced chests, sometimes I even perfer them, but in Gaga's case they felt like out-of-place orbs on her chest; the sides were completely hard and the only soft parts of her chest were near her nipples. Decent session, but I probably should have saved my money/visited elsewhere.

I visited PP/AS today after a year hiatus with them. I intended to see someone else, but ended up seeing Gaga due to her reputation on these boards and on others. Gaga is definitely an expert at her craft and even though she'
s starting to show her age a bit, she still puts an amazing performance when you're with her. The only flaw/negative for me were her boltons. I normally don't mind enhanced chests, sometimes I even perfer them, but in Gaga's case they felt like out-of-place orbs on her chest; the sides were completely hard and the only soft parts of her chest were near her nipples. Decent session, but I probably should have saved my money/visited elsewhere.
Yeah i haven't seen gaga since she was sasa at PH. But since i'm back hobbying temporarily i need to see her at least one more time, even though she has wild antics. To me, the chest is more of eye candy rather than putting them to use, so i didn't mind them being hard.