Please Read the New Announcment

Hello All.

Please read the new announcement. If you have any questions or comments feel free to place them here.

Thank you.

Wishing well...

What is wrong with us being called providers and you guys being called clients, after all , that is what we are is it not????? I think "client" makes more sense than "John". Just my 2 cents.

wolf5958

lil Fuzzybear
What is wrong with us being called providers and you guys being called clients, after all , that is what we are is it not????? I think "client" makes more sense than "John". Just my 2 cents.

Hey you can call me anything you like cause in reality any name will suit me. Again what is in a name.

We needa couple of deletes above. I'm wondering how an e adress got through the UG Software for someone who is not a provider? Maybe some of the tech gurus can figure out if the board has been hacked or something like that!! Just sems these posts are showing up daily in loads of threads!
Just my 2 cents

Last edited:
Magic. Can you be more descriptive as to what is happening?
just sawthis. it seems like from time to time a post will contain an entire email adress
instead of being xxx'd by the board when it is posted. Nothing I can think of at the moment althoughwehn i posted about an email I got from njsexy@ it allowed the entire email to pst & I had to go back & edit it