Playing Doctor

LOL... Too funny....

V,

That was too funny. If one were a casual bystander reading the reviews of these Asian service establishments, one would get the same impression you describe. Unfortunately, from what I have been told most of these women, especially the ones new to the scene, hate giving BJs. A hand job is not really considered having sex, so it is no big deal. It is just something unseemly, but a way to make quick cash. By extension FS is viewed a bit more unseemly, but necessary, and it is pretty much done for the man’s enjoyment- even with an SO. But a BJ is considered very dirty and disrespectful.

However, for a pro, or civilian girl, who has been doing BJ’s for some time, it is also delectably naughty and the height of willingness to please a man. According to one girl I knew she told me she favored Chinese clients because they rarely request a BJ. They pretty much accepted a HJ, occasionally FS and on rare moments Anal. By the way these comments are pretty much restricted to the type of fast establishments you describe. The whorehouses like the ones in C-Town where you get a bath tend to address the more deviant desires of Asian men.

Regards,

Pop

vermeer said:
do these chinks include a HJ with everything?
doctors, barbers...
are there any chinese (female) mechanics that will suck my cock while changing my oil?
very inventive...no wonder these gooks invented gunpowder, and all the other good stuff while the white man was busy scratching his ass living in caves

Ya won't find it there...

Blackbeard said:
I looked but I can't find the ad under sexual dysfunction. At least it's not in the online QT.
Bummer.
..I noticed that QT and VV and some other rags won't put their
hardercore adult ads on the online editions...NYPress has some but not
many compared to what's in print..probably a double-charge system
that some won't go for (it can't be a sudden rush of morals keeping
these ads off)...Drs. Ming, Chen, etc. are in the printed edition, though...some of the licensed massage joints can be found in the
online QT, but that's catch-as-catch-can for mongers like us

Last edited:
This chick(ming) pissed me off. I went last week for the first time and went through with all her bullshit fake MD talk. What a acrock. Got her half assed therapy and then she cupped my balls for about 5 minutes and that was it. She kept insisting she's an MD and couldn't possbly finish the job since she doesn't do that.... she's an MD.. Then she said if I come on A saturday she has an "assistant" who will finish the job for me. This went back and forth for 10 minutes she kept insisting I come back and visit her assistant for the completion that I am looking for. What a load of bullshit! 70 dollars for fake MD play CHRIST!?!

Ricelover,

That's too bad. I actually was interested in visiting Dr. Ming, but it sounds like we all should stay away until she returns to her previous "practice."

Bluto

Oh, yeah, Oh, yeah,
Struggle through real school to become a real doctor, and here's some chics,
playing doctor. Oh yeah, Oh, yeah.

The other night, was in the emergency room.
A guys brought in, heck, he sees me.
Damn, he says, have I died?
Wasn't you, yeah, wasn't you?

Yeah, shut the fuck up!

Oh, yeah, I have, I have died and gone to heaven,
C'mere, baby, c'mere.

OH, well a real quick way to make $500 for 15 minutes work.
All in the line of duty.
Man, I just love helping people out!