Physical wellness spa 332-266-8688 Wappinger

Physical Wellness Soa did it for me again last week. Contacted them and they sent pics of two younger girls with massive breasts. I couldn't make up my mind so I asked who is the friskiest. Immediately they replied " Lucy. " I rang the bell in the back (damn this place is exposed) and got let in by a very pretty and same girl in the pic but about 10!years older, still very pretty. She was wearing a plaid skirt and revealing g halter top. I guessed her breast size was about a c cup. Leading g me into the room, we passed the other provider Lilly, massive massive D's and gorgeous. I was a little disappointed with my choice at that time but still excited. I paid the house fee and was brought to the shower. Lucy was not that playful but she did her little pokes and plays. I was hoping for more given that Xara had blown me and let me Cim right there a month ago, but no, not this time. Lucy brought me back to the room and gave me an oil massage that was actually pretty good and about 15 minutes in she started licking and kissing my body and urging me to lift my hips up for some play, and play she did. She got right in there, but was t long before she asked "you want my pussy?" You "fuck me?" She told me straight up the number and it was very reasonable so we went at it. Her breasts were not C's but probably ddd's or bigger and she is a small girl. I also thought initially that her ass was going to be flat. It was not. Once the clothes come off, she becomes someone else entirely. It was one of the wilder experiences I have had and judging by how much I played with her ass and asshole, some with her own encouragement, I think Greek is on the table if you are into that. Once finished, she continued the massage and even played a bit more. We giggled a little bit as we heard Lilly getting railed it seemed in the room across the hall. She really moans.

I will continue to go back to this place but maybe more after dark because it is very exposed on all sides.

First review of this place at 7:30am, I drive by at 3pm same day, and there is 10 or 11 cop cars, state and county outside. Could be a coincidence, I guess. Be careful obviously.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Physical Wellness Soa did it for me again last week. Contacted them and they sent pics of two younger girls with massive breasts. I couldn't make up my mind so I asked who is the friskiest. Immediately they replied " Lucy. " I rang the bell in the back (damn this place is exposed) and got let in by a very pretty and same girl in the pic but about 10!years older, still very pretty. She was wearing a plaid skirt and revealing g halter top. I guessed her breast size was about a c cup. Leading g me into the room, we passed the other provider Lilly, massive massive D's and gorgeous. I was a little disappointed with my choice at that time but still excited. I paid the house fee and was brought to the shower. Lucy was not that playful but she did her little pokes and plays. I was hoping for more given that Xara had blown me and let me Cim right there a month ago, but no, not this time. Lucy brought me back to the room and gave me an oil massage that was actually pretty good and about 15 minutes in she started licking and kissing my body and urging me to lift my hips up for some play, and play she did. She got right in there, but was t long before she asked "you want my pussy?" You "fuck me?" She told me straight up the number and it was very reasonable so we went at it. Her breasts were not C's but probably ddd's or bigger and she is a small girl. I also thought initially that her ass was going to be flat. It was not. Once the clothes come off, she becomes someone else entirely. It was one of the wilder experiences I have had and judging by how much I played with her ass and asshole, some with her own encouragement, I think Greek is on the table if you are into that. Once finished, she continued the massage and even played a bit more. We giggled a little bit as we heard Lilly getting railed it seemed in the room across the hall. She really moans.

I will continue to go back to this place but maybe more after dark because it is very exposed on all sides.
Location and phone number by the end of the day or I delete this thread.

Neither shill or cop. Try it or don’t, I do not care either way. I had a great time, and will be back. They are open today too, I checked once I heard the news.
I posted here to contribute, and for those of us in this area and not Westchester I thought the review would be valuable. If it is not, disregard and move on. For those wondering about the phone, it be
332-266-8688
One other note, the pictures they send are real and often taken right at the place of service.