Phyllis Wheeler 631-894-2435 Islip GILF

I’ve had some great times with “Phyllis”, she used to live just a few blocks away. She didn’t look so bad 15 years ago.
$100 for the hour anything went and got an awesome massage.
I still see her at the gym but she hosts in merrick now. She aims to please, enjoys what she does as well.
So how does she look now in your opinion? You did not say.

I saw her about a year back and will be visiting her today, I went to her house and like several of the reviews I was skeptical about her age etc. However, she is attractive and very welcoming with conversation etc. We worked out what I wanted and she didn't disappoint with her oral skills and quite frankly gave a really good massage. House is little run down but in a nice area but surrounded by other homes etc. we agreed on $$$ total for session was 200 and she has a kinky side to her that I liked. All in All for my age (which is closer to hers ) I would repeat. I would put her in the upper 50"s early 60's but looks like late 40's which is ok in my mind.

I saw her about a year back and will be visiting her today, I went to her house and like several of the reviews I was skeptical about her age etc. However, she is attractive and very welcoming with conversation etc. We worked out what I wanted and she didn't disappoint with her oral skills and quite frankly gave a really good massage. House is little run down but in a nice area but surrounded by other homes etc. we agreed on $$$ total for session was 200 and she has a kinky side to her that I liked. All in All for my age (which is closer to hers ) I would repeat. I would put her in the upper 50"s early 60's but looks like late 40's which is ok in my mind.
Don't forget to mention that pouch..

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
There was a popular blonde that worked for April, (name escapes me right now, Jewish girl, came to one of the city hotel parties)
But I remember her saying that if you wanted anal you had to give her advanced notice so she could give herself an enema to make sure she was totally clean and no surprises. That's how a real pro handles it.
Kelly Winters?

That house had been in foreclosure for years and is a mess,but the massage room seems clean

Review long time coming, sorry...
I'm not sure why she's been a "must try" on my bucket list, but as any sex addict knows, there's no rhyme or reason, it just is... anyway...
Saw Phyllis at her Merrick spot. It's perfect. She's older than her pics imply, but not terrible. Most expensive blowjob i think I've ever gotten, but I've been trying to see her for years now, so i bit the bullet. NOT the best bbj ever. Good, but not close to the best. She oils you up first, which in my opinion, is cheating. Couldn't throat me, and I'm honest about being below average. Didn't swallow, although her ads tout her ability to swallow loads of healthy cum, which she kept commenting on what great shape I'm in, look at all those muscles, you must eat very clean and work out... all that bullshit, but no swallow. She did catch every drop tho, to her credit. She's a talker, which is fine, but between that, and her extensive pre-session sterilization of my junk and hands, there was no time for any massage. Plenty of ball and taint play, she doesn't rim, made a point of telling me that a few times, guess she's been asked to do it. No big deal. Got the poison out, which was my goal, so the session was a success, albeit a very expensive one, in my opinion.
Looks: 5, much older than implied. I did stay tho, so...
Rates: 1, i could have gotten a blowjob and a fuck from 3 or 4 SA whores for the 120 i paid her and they'd all swallow. That's on 2 separate occasions! Not 1 date! 2 dates! So...
Location: 10, perfect, place was tidy, comfortable, close, too bad...
Services: 5, blowjob was good, but i lasted forever. I'm not interested in dragging this out, so i like to pop quick, but i lasted about 15 minutes. I've gotten road head from a ton of women who get me off in under 3 minutes, now THOSE are great blowjobs.
Anyway, if she cut the price in half, I'd repeat 3x a week. Till that happens, i won't be back. I'm not saying she's not perfect for any number of you guys, just far from it for my cheap ass...

I'm not sure why she's been a "must try" on my bucket list, but as any sex addict knows, there's no rhyme or reason, it just is... anyway...
Saw Phyllis at her Merrick spot. It's perfect. She's older than her pics imply, but not terrible. Most expensive blowjob i think I've ever gotten, but I've been trying to see her for years now, so i bit the bullet. NOT the best bbj ever. Good, but not close to the best. She oils you up first, which in my opinion, is cheating. Couldn't throat me, and I'm honest about being below average. Didn't swallow, although her ads tout her ability to swallow loads of healthy cum, which she kept commenting on what great shape I'm in, look at all those muscles, you must eat very clean and work out... all that bullshit, but no swallow. She did catch every drop tho, to her credit. She's a talker, which is fine, but between that, and her extensive pre-session sterilization of my junk and hands, there was no time for any massage. Plenty of ball and taint play, she doesn't rim, made a point of telling me that a few times, guess she's been asked to do it. No big deal. Got the poison out, which was my goal, so the session was a success, albeit a very expensive one, in my opinion.
Rates: 1, i could have gotten a blowjob and a fuck from 3 or 4 SA whores for the 120 i paid her and they'd all swallow. That's on 2 separate occasions! Not 1 date! 2 dates! So...
Services: 5, blowjob was good, but i lasted forever. I'm not interested in dragging this out, so i like to pop quick, but i lasted about 15 minutes. I've gotten road head from a ton of women who get me off in under 3 minutes, now THOSE are great blowjobs.
Anyway, if she cut the price in half, I'd repeat 3x a week. Till that happens, i won't be back. I'm not saying she's not perfect for any number of you guys, just far from it for my cheap ass...
HJ I love your reviews this one as well as the others. Next time you want to go outside your donation comfort zone let us know, we can make a thread full of more pricey bbj etc that are worth your hard (earned bux). PW is nice but for what she is she is overpriced. Your review nailed all the reasons.

HJ I love your reviews this one as well as the others. Next time you want to go outside your donation comfort zone let us know, we can make a thread full of more pricey bbj etc that are worth your hard (earned bux). PW is nice but for what she is she is overpriced. Your review nailed all the reasons.
Why, thank you. I calls em likes i sees em. Not everyone will agree with my reviews, but i try to be as accurate as to my experience that i can be. I want ppl to say, yup, he's spot on, or, hmmm, I'm gonna try her out, or, damn, I'm staying away from that spot. I try to help ppl have a good experience, or avoid, what i consider, a bad one. I get no favors from anyone nor do I have any vested interest in anyone, just like giving accurate, hopefully a little humorous, reviews.
As far as paying outside my comfort zone, I'm still kicking myself for blowing (no pun intended) 120 bucks on 1 bj. I could have gotten 3 bbjtcnqns from this one woman for that much. I'm a firm believer in quantity over quality when it comes to this industry. I'd rather get the poison out 3x to an ugly chick, than once to a smoke show. So, i appreciate the offer, but I'm never paying more than 60 for a bbj again. Never! Lol

billyS

Reign of Terror
I think I might refer all newbies to this review from now on.

How would you describe her body and boobs?

How would you describe her body and boobs?
She's of average height for a woman, 5'5", maybe. She's late 50s, possibly 60, in my estimation, that being said, her breasts are surprisingly perky and firm, I'd say b cup. She said she's never had children, and I'd tend to agree, no stretch marks on belly, and no saggy, sucked out tits. Her middle is doughy, she's on the plumper side, rubenesque, if you will. 200 years ago, in France, she'd be the subject of many a nude painting. But like i said, i stayed. I don't label myself as having high standards, but i stayed. I walked out on a 19 year old recently, and that's saying a lot. But Phyllis is no spinner, not by a long shot.