Peru

Went to a strip joint on the outskirts of Lima. Instead lap dances you simply get laid. Now with American money you possess a lot of power in the third world, you can easily be walking around with what would be wages for the month.
The strip joint which was definitely clean and more upscale than you could ever hope for was connected to a sort of motel. You grab your stipper and glide on to the back where you pay for the "room" and tipping is just gravy. The best is that the price was 60 Sol, which is under $20, so naturally I had three. My friend went puff daddy style and spent $100 American and got 2 girls with a jacuzzi for a couple of hours.
I know its pretty risky sounding but find yourself a cabbie that you dont think will leave you in an alley with one kidney, and he will surely hook you up. We always got door to door and round trip from any cabbie we used... they were pretty reliable but I dont think I would do it alone.

One of my techs is from Peru... he's 24 with a rock n roll look. His wife is a girl from the old country as he puts it. I'd stand her up against any brazilian any day.

DoubleNut said:
Went to a strip joint on the outskirts of Lima. Instead lap dances you simply get laid. Now with American money you possess a lot of power in the third world, you can easily be walking around with what would be wages for the month.
The strip joint which was definitely clean and more upscale than you could ever hope for was connected to a sort of motel. You grab your stipper and glide on to the back where you pay for the "room" and tipping is just gravy. The best is that the price was 60 Sol, which is under $20, so naturally I had three. My friend went puff daddy style and spent $100 American and got 2 girls with a jacuzzi for a couple of hours.
I know its pretty risky sounding but find yourself a cabbie that you dont think will leave you in an alley with one kidney, and he will surely hook you up. We always got door to door and round trip from any cabbie we used... they were pretty reliable but I dont think I would do it alone.
Going there again shortly. Do you remember the name and address of the club?

i went to peru last week, i visit 3 places, one was like a higthend stripclub but i felt rippoff, the other one was less classy, www.lascucardasclub.com and the last one was a big giant burdello with about 200 rooms, over here u can have some info too , www.zonacaleta.com in las cucardas there is a cover fee, 23 soles, and to do the thing with the girls is 40 soles, and $1 is equivalent to 3 soles, in the giant bordell the cover fee is 13 soles and the thing with the girls is 20 soles, it is cheap, very cheap

Re peruvians

what did these hos look like? lots of the peruvians look like incas, short and squat. were their chochas clean?
Not the case man, one of my regulars is a Pervian, she is smokin hot. She is a mix of mother from Peru and father from Spain, born in USA. Raised on LI.