Perry

Mister B or Perry which do you prefer....same guy different personalities. Bi Polar perhaps?

• Total voters
I'm thinking no one voted b/c, and this is just my opinion, I'm not big on wasting anyone's time, especially my own, and I'm not putting any effort into, or wasting my time on, something that's clearly a charade.
You're both great.
I hope you didn't think I was serious there. Well, at least I wasn't. I can't really speak for Perry.

Yeah, sorry about that. He depresses me at times with his incompetence.
I will make sure you get an invite to the Halloween party. You will love it. I'm going as Sonny and Cher. The dual costume. You know the one, you've probably seen people do it on TV years ago. First I turn to one side and sing as Banacek and then I turn and sing as Perry. Oops, I meant Sonny, then Cher.

P.S. Sorry @halfbreed69, you will have to find another costume for the Halloween party. Cher is mine. Or Perry's. We haven't decided yet.
You guys and your bipolarism! And who doesn't luv a good masquerade party! Can't wait! Make sure to invite the whole crew...

Pride was banned for awhile. You would have to ask him for details.
From what I recall, the accused are Mr. Wiggley, Nehoma, and the third one escapes me although he replied in there, too. The fourth would be the author of this thread based on Banacek's comment here and in the deleted post.
If they are all the same, then accusing Banacek and I of the same charade should certainly qualify as a pot/kettle moment and just adds to the mystery. Also, why does the Fixer think that we are suffering from bi-polar disorder rather than multiple personality disorder? Utopia Guide is so complex at times. But you learn a lot about life.

UPDATE: MarioBallo was the third one.
I checked their IP addresses. All totally different. Since they posted within a half hour of each other, I can't see one guy being in three places at once. Yeah, he could have been logging in from different devices. But since Wiggs professes to be a techno neantherdal, I'm taking his statement and the others that they are all different people. In the future, if you have any serious issues along these lines about a member, post it in a report. Not on the board.

I checked their IP addresses. All totally different. Since they posted within a half hour of each other, I can't see one guy being in three places at once. Yeah, he could have been logging in from different devices. But since Wiggs professes to be a techno neantherdal, I'm taking his statement and the others that they are all different people. In the future, if you have any serious issues along these lines about a member, post it in a report. Not on the board.
Really, responding to yourself? Lol

billyS

Reign of Terror
I checked their IP addresses.
Being able to check IP addresses was my favorite part of being a mod (well that and having access to the mod only threads).
I actually unearthed a very well disguised sock puppet. He only slipped up once, he was going back and forth in a thread he switched IP's mid thread.
Later I was able to see both handles use the same two IP's. But never again in the same thread.

Full disclosure; way back in the beginning I used a sock puppet to put this one guy over the edge. Slinky asked me to knock it off and I did. But this guy was a real pos. He would get guys to meet up with him then collect their info to blackmail them later. He's been gone for ages. Sub Rosa
I also have a SP that I will use once in a while to review places that know I post on UG as billyS, this way an honest review will help you guys but not be held against me the next time I go and see a different girl.

Just a technical note (not saying anyone is doing anything like this), a VPN will usually let you select from multiple IPs. That's usually available in paid versions. So the IP address isn't definitive.
Someone can correct me if I'm wrong .