Perla 718-912-5273 Latina various Suffolk locations current # 332-867-2719

I've seen Perla once before and was getting that itch again. I'm surprised she's never been reviewed here before, or maybe it's just lost in the sauce of this forum? Either way, I was reading some reviews for her elsewhere when I saw someone comment, "she has a hot friend for threesomes" . This immediately sparked my interest as I've never had one before and I felt it about time to check it off the ol' cum bucket list.

I shoot Perla the text and she promptly replied. I ask about the friend and rates. She confirms that she does indeed have another Latina for me to play with. So I head to that shanty hotel in Commack (if you know, you know). 10 minutes away, I confirm my ETA as I always do because I hate sitting around in the parking lot looking like a degenerate.

I make my way to the room with cash in two different pockets and my I.D. A little pro tip I picked up from this forum, thank you very much fellow mongers. Walk in, Perla greets me and her friend is there ("hot friend" was definitely an overstatement but she'll do just fine). I'm not looking for a wife, just ticking boxes off for a long awaited desire. I slap a hundo on the table. She tells me it's $200. This was different from the text convo we had but I can see how it was lost in translation. Good on me for knowing a little Spanish and we clear things up. I thought $100 for two chicas was too good to be true, but I'm more than happy with this price.

Then something happened I've never experienced before. The door cracks slightly open and she sticks her hand out to pass the money to someone. This is it...this is how I die. A cartel of Latinos are going to behead me here in this shit hotel. She looks at me and says Do you want three girls? Wooah...wasn't expecting that. Overjoyed with the realization I will see the sun tomorrow, I come to my sense and think, let's knock these fantasies out in sequential order...besides, far be it from me to have the stamina for two women... three is more than pushing it.

Down to business. I disrobe and get on the bed. It's one of those beds with the four posts. Mirrors on the sides walls, a nice touch to capture all the angles. They start cleaning my nipples and pecker with baby wipes. Not so hot chica start sucking on my left nipple while super hot Perla gets me hard and throws on the jimmy coat. She starts giving me a pretty damn good suck. I ask her to let the other girl have some. She tells me she's going to go first and her friend goes second. Ok, I really wanted to indulge in seeing two chicas share my dick like a pair of squirrels fighting over a nut, but beggars can't be choosy. I'm ready, Perla gets on top reverse cow girl style, pulls her red panties to the side and allows me to officially engage in my first threesome. She's riding me good. I'll playing with not so hot chicas tits while doing so. I look at Perla watching herself in the side mirror and it's turning me way the fuck on. I recline my head back in absolute bliss, only to realize....holy fucking shit, there is a mirror on the ceiling too! My senses are pouring over with ecstasy and I'm about to pop. I grab her hips to slow her down and collect myself. She hops off and takes the coat off as well. I get wiped down again and replaced with another coat. They switch positions. Not so hot chica starts sucking me while I bury my nose in Perla's soft neck and inhale in her sweet fragrance. All the while my hands are wildly roaming Perla's curves. I'm asked if I want doggy. I comply and both girls assume the position. Face down, ass up. I slide my cock in not so hot chica and grab Perla's ass. I start going to town. Clapping those cheecks like there's no tomorrow. She is very vocal and I'd have to assume it was genuine because I'm hitting like God damn Barry Bonds all juiced up on steroids. This is it, I'm content, ready to blow in the bag with a handful of Perla's ass and my cock rearranging the insides of not so hot chica.

I cleaned myself up. Thanked them for their services. They told me they'd be around for two more weeks.

Perla looks exactly like her pics

Not so hot chica is a decent 6.2. She's taller. A few extra lbs. Darker...maybe Dominican.

Total damage $200
Place was clean
Communication was fine.
No smells of smoke or anything else.

Happy hunting fellas.

I've seen Perla once before and was getting that itch again. I'm surprised she's never been reviewed here before, or maybe it's just lost in the sauce of this forum? Either way, I was reading some reviews for her elsewhere when I saw someone comment, "she has a hot friend for threesomes" . This immediately sparked my interest as I've never had one before and I felt it about time to check it off the ol' cum bucket list.

I shoot Perla the text and she promptly replied. I ask about the friend and rates. She confirms that she does indeed have another Latina for me to play with. So I head to that shanty hotel in Commack (if you know, you know). 10 minutes away, I confirm my ETA as I always do because I hate sitting around in the parking lot looking like a degenerate.

I make my way to the room with cash in two different pockets and my I.D. A little pro tip I picked up from this forum, thank you very much fellow mongers. Walk in, Perla greets me and her friend is there ("hot friend" was definitely an overstatement but she'll do just fine). I'm not looking for a wife, just ticking boxes off for a long awaited desire. I slap a hundo on the table. She tells me it's $200. This was different from the text convo we had but I can see how it was lost in translation. Good on me for knowing a little Spanish and we clear things up. I thought $100 for two chicas was too good to be true, but I'm more than happy with this price.

Then something happened I've never experienced before. The door cracks slightly open and she sticks her hand out to pass the money to someone. This is it...this is how I die. A cartel of Latinos are going to behead me here in this shit hotel. She looks at me and says Do you want three girls? Wooah...wasn't expecting that. Overjoyed with the realization I will see the sun tomorrow, I come to my sense and think, let's knock these fantasies out in sequential order...besides, far be it from me to have the stamina for two women... three is more than pushing it.

Down to business. I disrobe and get on the bed. It's one of those beds with the four posts. Mirrors on the sides walls, a nice touch to capture all the angles. They start cleaning my nipples and pecker with baby wipes. Not so hot chica start sucking on my left nipple while super hot Perla gets me hard and throws on the jimmy coat. She starts giving me a pretty damn good suck. I ask her to let the other girl have some. She tells me she's going to go first and her friend goes second. Ok, I really wanted to indulge in seeing two chicas share my dick like a pair of squirrels fighting over a nut, but beggars can't be choosy. I'm ready, Perla gets on top reverse cow girl style, pulls her red panties to the side and allows me to officially engage in my first threesome. She's riding me good. I'll playing with not so hot chicas tits while doing so. I look at Perla watching herself in the side mirror and it's turning me way the fuck on. I recline my head back in absolute bliss, only to realize....holy fucking shit, there is a mirror on the ceiling too! My senses are pouring over with ecstasy and I'm about to pop. I grab her hips to slow her down and collect myself. She hops off and takes the coat off as well. I get wiped down again and replaced with another coat. They switch positions. Not so hot chica starts sucking me while I bury my nose in Perla's soft neck and inhale in her sweet fragrance. All the while my hands are wildly roaming Perla's curves. I'm asked if I want doggy. I comply and both girls assume the position. Face down, ass up. I slide my cock in not so hot chica and grab Perla's ass. I start going to town. Clapping those cheecks like there's no tomorrow. She is very vocal and I'd have to assume it was genuine because I'm hitting like God damn Barry Bonds all juiced up on steroids. This is it, I'm content, ready to blow in the bag with a handful of Perla's ass and my cock rearranging the insides of not so hot chica.

I cleaned myself up. Thanked them for their services. They told me they'd be around for two more weeks.

Perla looks exactly like her pics

Not so hot chica is a decent 6.2. She's taller. A few extra lbs. Darker...maybe Dominican.

Total damage $200
Place was clean
Communication was fine.
No smells of smoke or anything else.

Happy hunting fellas.
So is she 100 solo hhr?

Decided to give this one a try, texted in the early morning as her ad was up. Got a return text right away and was quoted the same as in the previous post, 100 SS, 150 half, 250 hour, 100 extra for bbj. Also gave me the location in her initial text. She's in Farmingdale right now and its exactly where I thought she would be. Agreed on a time for a half hour.

I got there a few minutes early and didn't get a response right away when I texted I was there. When it was about 5 minutes after the appointed time I was about to text again and she texted me asking if I was there, so almost like she didn't see my first text. Anyway, I confirmed I was there and waited about another minute before she sent the room number.

She is the girl in the pics, but her face wasn't what I was expecting. Don't know what I was expecting, but she was a little older than she seems in the pics and I wasn't blown away by her face, but that's always so subjective. Her body, however, was very sexy. She's a bit short and not fat at all, but I wouldn't say she's a spinner. Very nice legs and feet, and you can see her tits in her pics, and they look just like that in person.

As soon as I got in the room she asked me if I wanted to do doubles. Turns out her friend was in the bathroom. I told her I didn't bring any extra money. She asked me if I had Zelle, which I don't, so I declined. I guess it would have been kind of a bucket list thing to do, but I just wasn't prepared financially or mentally for it at that moment.

Anyway, the sex was good, but nothing special. I got undressed and she knelt on the floor, put the cover on and started a pretty good CBJ while I was standing up. After a minute or so, she got on the edge of the bed in doggy position. Instead of going right in I kneeled down and started to DATY, and she was ok with that. Then I stuck my tongue in her ass and she was ok with that as well. Then I started licking her feet and toes, and I'll say again, her feet were very sexy, probably my favorite part of her, but I'm biased that way.

After a short while of this I stood up and entered her doggy style. I just had to stand there and she was doing all the work, and this was very nice, but I didn't let her go too long because I didn't want to pop too soon and she was controlling the action. So soon I moved her on the bed for mish. This is where I really enjoyed her feet and legs as I went at it. The mirrors in this place are nice too, gave me a good view. She was playing with herself, but not really into it at all, just kind of there. Eventually I switched to laying down on my side while she was still on her back and entering her that way, just to have some variety of positions. Also, this gave me the opportunity to look into the ceiling mirror and see her feet up in the air.

Soon, she wanted me to finish, and although I still had time left, I was ready to go for it anyway, and she got a bit more active with her hips which really helped me to pop.

She gave me some baby wipes to clean up, and as I was doing that, her friend came out of the bathroom and started getting her clothes and stuff together. It was a little weird, but whatever. The room was kind of dark, and I didn't want to be staring, so it's hard to say what the friend looked like. Lets just say, I probably would have had fun doing a double, but I wasn't kicking myself for passing. The friend has darker skin and is taller. She's probably younger, or at least her face looked younger, but her hair was in a hair net, so she wasn't looking her best.

In the end, Perla was a pretty good pump and dump, nothing special, but a nice body. I probably should have done a SS, but I never do those because I'm afraid I'll feel too rushed, but in the end, they always try to get you out in SS time even though you paid for the half. Oh well.

I don't think I'll repeat, unless I decide to go for the double just because I know it's available and it would be a cool thing to try.

Best to all!

Camant1997

The next time I whine will be my last
I went this past Friday to visit her, Farmingdale location. Ss 100. I have seen her before at other locations within the past few weeks, she is cute in her own way, good box, every single time no smell, until this past Friday, box had the fish scent, once I get a wiff, it's hard to keep it together, I had her jerk me off cause I was loosing interest. I'm gonna have to lay off this one for at least a month IMO, hopefully she gives it a rest and takes care of that, but I highly doubt she will give it a rest

332-867-2719
Hi guys, I meet with Perla 3-4 times a month. She rotates between Hauppauge, Commack, Islandia and Farmingdale. She's short and has a nice body.
I typically do short stay $100 all covered. She doesn't speak much English. We use a translator to chat a bit. We usually start out rubbing up against each other with a little teasing. Then covered bj either on the bed or me standing. Skills are real solid. I always like her to get on top to start. She always rides me well! She varies the speed and hip movement. Then mish or from behind. I always get a good rhythm going and do my thing. I'm good for 10-12 min and she never rushes me to finish or leave quickly after dressing. I always leave a happy man!

Hi guys, I meet with Perla 3-4 times a month. She rotates between Hauppauge, Commack, Islandia and Farmingdale. She's short and has a nice body.
I typically do short stay $100 all covered. She doesn't speak much English. We use a translator to chat a bit. We usually start out rubbing up against each other with a little teasing. Then covered bj either on the bed or me standing. Skills are real solid. I always like her to get on top to start. She always rides me well! She varies the speed and hip movement. Then mish or from behind. I always get a good rhythm going and do my thing. I'm good for 10-12 min and she never rushes me to finish or leave quickly after dressing. I always leave a happy man!
What's the age bracket on this 1??

I'm gonna say more like late 30s very low 40s. (basically the pics in the ad are VERY accurate, possibly her) I saw her in & out of the bathroom while I was there to have my way with a different lass.
However Still very attractive with very nice body. And we spoke for a minute or 2 (her trying to convince me to do a double)

billyS

Reign of Terror
I'm gonna say more like late 30s very low 40s. (basically the pics in the ad are VERY accurate, possibly her) I saw her in & out of the bathroom while I was there to have my way with a different lass.
However Still very attractive with very nice body. And we spoke for a minute or 2 (her trying to convince me to do a double)
Review?

ahhhh I knew that was coming. My hand is Killing me(No Joke) just writing lil tid bits here & there. And you know if I write a fullblown review it's gonna be lonnnnnggg.
But what I said was in fact First hand