Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allen

Webmaster?
Second Cheerleader: Oh, you're such a purist. You're including the freebies she's passed out along the way and the women she's had sex with. My figure just includes the johns. ---- This one's not quite as bad looking or ancient as some of the others. Some of her johns are even quite handsome. We've all agreed on that before.

First Cheerleader: It's hard to be accurate about such things. There's at least one that we've missed. But you know what we always said about Ruth: She was easy.

Second Cheerleader: Not all that pretty even on her best day.

Third Cheerleader: And fat, or at least she used to be in sophomore year.

First Cheerleader (bending over to inspect Ruth's ass): I think there's a fat girl still trying to emerge from her.

Second Cheerleader: That would take care of the stretch marks on her ass.

Third Cheerleader: They would disappear in the general expansion of her being.

First Cheerleader: Let's help her. (Addressing Ruth) Ruth, you need to gain thirty pounds again as soon as possible. You're much too thin for your own good. You should order two grilled cheese sandwiches with tomato, a coke and a hot fudge sundae from room service and bolt it down quickly before your next john arrives.

Ruth: I'm so hungry all of a sudden. I think I'll order some room service before my next appointment: two grilled cheese sandwiches with tomato, a coke and a hot fudge sundae. I deserve a treat after having to deal with you.

Maddie (addressing Cheerleaders): Why are you so mean to her? She's never done anything to any of you.

First Cheerleader (addressing Maddie): We're here to help Ruth take her rightful place in society. That's hardly cruel. By the way, have you told her yet that you're going to run off to Florida with Johnny? Betcha that'll be fun news for her to hear.

(Cheerleaders laugh maliciously.)

Mrs. Chong (approvingly): Sex woman good customer. Always stay full two-hour for dark, dark red color pedicure manicure. Me do good job. Sex woman always come back.

(Cheerleaders go back single file and take their chairs in the third row to the left of Ruth. They gossip quietly amongst themselves, roll their eyes and look bored. Mrs. Chong gives manicures to the Cheerleaders. Afterwards, Mrs. Chong circulates among the other women in the room providing them manicures as well. When she is finished with the women, she provides manicures to the men.)

Bob: It was pretty crafty of me to sneak out of the office without returning Lesser's phone call. I'll look at the affiliates' unaudited financials on the way home. I doubt they'll effect the SEC's views on the filing. If there's a problem, Bruce will take care of it. I saw Alice on her way to give him a copy when I was sneaking out the door.

(Spotlights slowly illuminate a third row of chairs to the right of Bob. In this third row of chairs sit Bob's secretary, Alice, and his associate, Bruce. Alice is an older woman in her 50s and wears a dress suitable for an office. Bruce is in his late 20s and wears a suit.)

Alice (addressing Bruce): It's not like Bob to slip out of the office without returning all his telephone calls. He's usually so meticulous about such things. Mr. Lesser called from California in an absolute tizzy asking about the affiliates' unaudited financials. It's going to come up in the teleconference tomorrow with the SEC. And Bob's blowjob just doesn't seem to be progressing. Mr. Lesser is concerned.

Bruce (addressing Alice): Bob's blowjobs are important to each of our clients and to the firm. Not that there is any problem presented by the affiliates' unaudited financials based on my usual careful review, but maybe we should let Bob know that Mr. Lesser cares and wants him to be in tip-top shape for tomorrow's call.

Alice: Shall we apply the paddles and patch Mr. Lesser in by cell phone?

Bruce: Yes. Let's.

(Alice and Bruce wheel a portable heart resuscitation machine to Bob and apply heart paddles to his chest three times. Bob jumps while Ruth continues blowing him with eyes closed. Alice puts the cell phone to Bob's ear.)

Mr. Lesser (disembodied cell telephone voice): Sorry to hear about the progress of your blowjob, Bob. Try to concentrate. We need you to be clear-headed and fresh in the morning. Try imagining Brigitte Bardot in something scanty before she became an ugly head case. That's always worked for me. On the other hand, my father absolutely swore by Marlene Deitrich in a gorilla costume. If Bardot doesn't work, you might want to try her out. Take care. I'll talk to you tomorrow first thing.

(Alice and Bruce return to their chairs with the portable heart resuscitation machine and resume reviewing the documents they have brought with them.)

Ruth: You seem to be perking up. That's good. You must be beginning to grab on to whatever image in your mind that you're seeking to clutch and then release. That's all sex with me really is for johns: grabbing and releasing images. I don't have much to do with it at all. I just provide a setting in which this grabbing and releasing happens. (Resumes blowing Bob momentarily) It must be difficult for you to grab on to the images you seek. Your face is unhappy even when you smile and your dick has clearly seen too much use. By the looks of it, I'd say you were a chronic masturbator always sneaking off somewhere at home for a quick wank to ponder your latest blowjob. (Resumes blowing Bob momentarily) I wouldn't like to have your dick if I were a man. It's short and thin and red like the dick of some small worried poodle dog you see in the streets. (Resumes blowing Bob momentarily) If I were a man, a short and fat one would be OK. I could stretch a woman going in with something like that. Long and average or even long and thin would be OK too. I'd use a dick like that to hit women's cervixes and make them feel so good they want to pee. Best of all would be to have a truly enormous dick like a horse that's both fat and long. Those are my favorites. I'm always a little in awe when I see one like that, and am waiting for the moment I get to put it in me. (Resumes blowing Bob momentarily) My first one was like that. It belonged to Tony, my ex-husband. We were 14 then. I'd invited him home after school to help me with my homework down in the basement while I did the laundry. After I put in the first load, I decided that I was going to have sex with him instead. He didn't give me any trouble at all. I had him jump up and sit on top of the washer while I stood before him unzipping his pants. He was so shocked that he came as soon as I put the head in my mouth. I was surprised at how big he was. Ever since, I've almost always been disappointed. (Resumes blowing Bob momentarily) I remember the stink of Tony's come hung in the air. I was worried that it would drift up to the kitchen where my mother was making dinner, singing along with the radio. She was always singing some silly song or other.

(Music without vocal tracks for "Be My Baby" by the Ronettes begins to play on a continuous loop. Ethel and Maddie stand up and walk through the chairs to take their place facing the front of the room immediately behind Ruth. Ethel sings the lead vocals originally done by Ronnie Spector. Maddie sings the chorus parts originally done by the other Ronettes. Ruth joins in on the crescendo.)

Ethel: The night we met I knew I needed you so. And if I had the chance I'd never let you go. So won't you say you love me. I'll make you so proud of me. We'll make 'em turn their heads, every place we go.

Maddie: So won't you please, be my, be my baby.

Ruth: I swallowed every bit to dispose of the evidence.

Ethel and Maddie: Be my, be my baby. Be my baby now. My one and only baby.

Ethel, Maddie and Ruth: Wha-oh-oh-oh.

Ruth: Even what had run down my chin.

Ethel and Maddie: I'll make you happy, baby, just wait and see.

Ruth: I felt enormous power from making Tony come like that, so I blew him two more times before the first load of wash was done.

Ethel and Maddie: For every kiss you give me, I'll give you three.

Ruth: So complete was his dive down into himself that he would have let me shoot him dead and thanked me when the bullet hit. But I had other plans. I switched the first load to the dryer, put another load in the washer, took him to the old couch and had him get on top of me.

Ethel and Maddie: Oh, since the day I saw you. I have been waiting for you. You know I will adore you 'til eternity.

Maddie: So won't you please, be my, be my baby.

Ruth: The first time he lasted maybe two minutes.

Ethel and Maddie: Be my little baby. My one and only baby, say you'll be my darlin' Be my, Be my baby - be my baby now. My one and only baby

Ruth: The second time he lasted ten minutes.

Maddie: So come on and, please, be my, be my baby.

Ruth: After switching the loads of wash again, I got on top of him.

Ethel and Maddie: Be my little baby. My one and only baby, say you'll be my darlin' - be my, be my baby - be my baby now. My one and only baby.

Ruth: Then I rode him until I started to come.

Ethel and Maddie: Be my, be my baby Be my little baby. My one and only baby, say you'll be my darlin' - be my, be my baby - Be my baby now. My one and only baby.

Ruth: I kept on coming for what seemed like ages until he came too and the washer buzzed.

Ethel and Maddie: Be my, be my baby. Be my little baby. My one and only baby. Oh, be my, be my baby.

Ruth: Then I switched the loads and got back on him and did it again.

Ethel and Maddie: Oh, my one and only baby.

(Music stops. Ethel and Maddie return to their original chairs in the second row to the left of Ruth.)

Ruth: After another hour or so, Tony couldn't even stay hard. So I put him to work folding the laundry while I did my homework. He did a good job. He'd obviously had lots of practice. I fantasized for a moment about removing his brain and keeping him down there to play with whenever I had chores to do. But that's not what I really wanted. I was horribly insecure and desperately lonely. My father scared me with his insane looks whenever he walked into the room, and my mother looked right through me like I wasn't there. So Tony became my boyfriend instead, and I fell in love with him. He told me that he felt some kind of holy awe shudder through his body when he was having sex with me, and that he felt grateful to be alive. (Resumes blowing Bob momentarily) I learned to dress myself in the awe that he felt every morning when I woke up. I went to sleep in the awe he felt each night. I became beautiful for the first time in my life. I taught him to lick the sweat from my neck after we made love and do the other things that I liked. So deep was the dive I took into myself that he could have shot me dead for the gratitude I felt. I wished it could have gone on forever like that until we were old and died. But then he broke up with me the first week of sophomore year to go out with Laurie Perrine. I gained thirty pounds in a month and tried to commit suicide. (Resumes blowing Bob momentarily) You know, if you had talked to me and had a kind face, I might've told you some of this stuff. Nothing can make a man's dick bigger than the affection he starts to feel for a woman while listening to her stories. I don't know exactly how it works, but I think that the experience of affection for a woman automatically increases the blood flow to certain men's dicks and they become 25% harder than they would've gotten otherwise. I can tell right away when I look at a john's face just how much affection he'll be willing to feel for me when I tell him my stories. How willing he will be to bend to me because of that affection. Not many are willing to do that or do that for very long. Most won't feel anything at all for me. But no matter what they may say afterwards or how they describe what happened after they've fucked you, all men bend at least a little bit to something when they're with me - either to an image in their minds of Lord knows what or to me. They won't come otherwise. If you want to come tonight, you must learn to bend too a little bit. (Resumes blowing Bob momentarily) I lost the thirty pounds by November. Lots of boys helped me do the laundry after that. I wanted to make sure that I had the power to create the same awe I created in Tony without surrendering any bit of myself. I became very popular. I learned how to make myself beautiful whenever I wanted. (Ruth laughs) I'd had sex with everyone that was even remotely interesting to me by the end of senior year. No one was going to ask me to the prom. Boys stopped taking me seriously when they saw how I was. But then Tony stopped his car in front of the house on the Saturday night before the prom and asked me. I'd known he'd wanted me for three years and had been dying inside the whole time. To punish him, I'd refused to talk to him when Laurie dumped him for a stupid, small dicked football player - a boy I knew from my own experience couldn't fold shirts to save his life. I finally took pity on Tony as he stood talking to me through the screen door that night. I showed him mercy and forgave him. Even though I had to drive thirty miles to get it, I found a dress the next day. I looked like a princess the night of my senior prom. My dress was dark blue satin and reached all the way down to the floor. I still have the pictures somewhere in a box. (Resumes blowing Bob momentarily) The next month we got married and moved into the apartment over my parent's garage. We were happy at first to try and be who we'd been to each other, or at least I was. But Tony couldn't let go of the rage that he felt at me for punishing him. And he wouldn't listen to me when I tried to explain what I'd been feeling and not feeling. (Resumes blowing Bob momentarily) To make things more interesting for himself, Tony started jerking himself off before I blew him so I'd learn to be more skillful. He'd video tape my efforts and then show the tapes to his friends, Speedo and Shoo-Bop, after Monday Night Football. Speedo and Shoo-Bop were true connoisseurs of being sucked off. They'd both served time in a prison upstate where the blowjob had been raised to a minor art form. Even though they thought Tony was a chicken-shit, they pretended to admire him for being in such good control of me. (Ruth laughs) After a couple of months, I began to blow them all to cheer them up whenever their team lost. Then, when their team won, I'd screw them all to help them celebrate. (Resumes blowing Bob momentarily) When football season was over, Tony, Speedo and Shoo-Bop discovered basketball, skiing, baseball, soccer, dog racing and golf. I enjoyed doing Speedo and Shoo-Bop much more than I did Tony. Being criminally minded, they were much more intense and made me come a lot harder. It showed on my face. I never bothered to hide it even though it just made Tony madder. (Resumes blowing Bob momentarily) Finally, Tony became a complete raving lunatic. When Super Bowl Sunday came again, he invited all his friends from work to watch the game and meet me. The party lasted until four in the morning. I threw Tony's clothes out on the driveway when I woke up. Not that I didn't have a great time. I did. I'm one of the few women who enjoy being gang-banged. I sometimes still do bachelor parties when I'm in the mood. On such nights, I can have twenty men or more one right after the other. Their collective grunting, sweating, thrusting intensity allows me to feel like I'm at the hot center of the universe, or pretty close to it anyway. And that's a good place to be. But I refused to be pimped out by Tony anymore. I took matters into my own hands. The next week I went to work as a prostitute. That was twelve years ago. (Resumes blowing Bob momentarily) If you'd been the type of man who likes listening to women, I would've told you some of these things. Not enough to terrify you or let you know that you could just as well be someone else as far as I'm concerned, but enough to allow you to feel that you want me and that I want you.

(Spotlights slowly illuminate a fourth row of chairs to the left of Ruth. In this fourth row of chairs sit three working class white men in their early 30s. They are Tony, Speedo and Shoo-Bop. They are dressed in work boots, jeans, flannel shirts and tee shirts. Speedo wears a baseball cap backwards on his head. Speedo and Shoo-Bop are tougher looking than Tony, who is softer and weaker in appearance.)

Tony (in a mock baseball spectator's heckling tone with hand cupped over his mouth): C'mon, Ruthie! Give him the Truck Stop Waitress! Suck that weenie!

(Ruth momentarily performs the Truck Stop Waitress.)

Status
Not open for further replies.