Parking car at incall

Your facial expressions and body language are the dead give aways. It is amazing what you can get away with if you are casual enough looking.

I walk into the motel and up to the room with my I-pad in hand and head held high.

I have done due diligence prior to be nearly 100% that it is not a sting and beyond that could not care any less about what other guests or hotel personnel may think.

I am merely a guest of a paying patron visiting on "business". LOL (but true)

Your facial expressions and body language are the dead give aways. It is amazing what you can get away with if you are casual enough looking.

I walk into the motel and up to the room with my I-pad in hand and head held high.

I have done due diligence prior to be nearly 100% that it is not a sting and beyond that could not care any less about what other guests or hotel personnel may think.

I am merely a guest of a paying patron visiting on "business". LOL (but true)
I assume you meant hotel and not motel when you posted that you " walk into the motel and up to the room with my I-pad in hand and head held high. ".

Hotels are not the problem IMHO, but motels are; in the hotel it is expected that many people will be walking thru the lobby, etc., with valid reasons for being there whereas not so for people walking from and back to their car from a single motel room.

Actually I am referring to both motel and hotel alike. Most of the places are one or two story structures. The guys here know the places in Riverhead, Port Jefferson, Sayville, Hauppauge, Farmingdale, and East Meadow) for the Asian agencies. Holtsville and Bellport are the only places where the room entrances are internal (although Riverhead and East Meadow are somewhat internal for motor inns).

Irregardless of the ambiguous terminology, I consciously maintain the same demeanor and approach for all. Many times I have even walked out side by side with the gal as she would go to pay the "rent" as they call it, stopping just short of entering the office, and parting our ways there so as not to push an awkwardness with the desk clerk and also so I don't deal with a situation of expectation for me to pay the tab

If it is a sting and they are arresting johns and they know you drove there they will take your car in most cases because it was used in committing the crime. In which case your car will be impounded so I would always take that into consideration when going to see a provider. As far as using the parking lot I usually case the parking lot to see if there are people just sitting in there cars and look out of place. Vans and typical cars that LE uses draw my attention as well as rooms with a connecting door between them. If I get spooked or feel something is not right I just get the hell out of there because a piece of ass is not worth getting arrested or robbed for. As far as going thru the lobby I try to make as little eye contact as possible and just act natural and make like you know where your going. A plastic bag and a take out menu goes a long way as well. They are used to seeing people get food deliveries so just walk in with bag in hand and take out menu in clear sight. Stay safe and happy hobbying