Parking car at incall

Hello fellow experienced mongers! Got a newbie question in regards to parking your car at a infallible hotel parking lot..
Is it generally safe to park your car at the hotel parking lot or would it be safer to park your car else where? Thanks in advance for the answers! Much love to the UG community!

Honestly, does not really matter. If someone were to follow you then it would defeat the purpose of parking far so you are not seen. If it was a sting, then it REALLY does not matter.

The only thing I'd add is that, when you visit a provider who greets you at the back or side door of the hotel that she's staying in, sometimes LE will hang out there in unmarked cars, waiting until you to leave and then do a stop and question. I was told this by a well-respected companion who recommended not parking around back. I try to exit through the lobby where there's more traffic and less notice. That means parking your car in the front lot and perhaps having to walk a little further to meet the girl but it may be a safer bet. As far as your typical motel where all the doors are to the parking lot, anyone watching sees where you're entering and exiting from so, as Soles says, it probably doesn't matter.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
I always tell the provider I'm coming through the lobby. You act like you belong there and nobody will ever question you inside. I always say hello and a few quick words to the desk clerk so they think I have seen them before.

Thanks guys for the quick response!
Not necessarily nervous about a sting or someone following. Just concerned about the hotel being suspicious about me if I park my car at the lot. Don't want to bring any inconvenience to the ladies or myself.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
Hotels are used to people parking cars and walking in. They wouldn't notice a thing. I can only see that being an issue for an overnight stay, of you needed a parking pass or something.

The only thing I'd add is that, when you visit a provider who greets you at the back or side door of the hotel that she's staying in, sometimes LE will hang out there in unmarked cars, waiting until you to leave and then do a stop and question. I was told this by a well-respected companion who recommended not parking around back. I try to exit through the lobby where there's more traffic and less notice. That means parking your car in the front lot and perhaps having to walk a little further to meet the girl but it may be a safer bet. As far as your typical motel where all the doors are to the parking lot, anyone watching sees where you're entering and exiting from so, as Soles says, it probably doesn't matter.
Thanks for the insight Mr. Joyboy. Have to remember that on my next visit with our fvorite MILF.

I actually carried an empty briefcase to visit Sophia, because I had to walk through the lobby, lol. I used to spend 3, or 4 night a week in a hotel. Now I'm in jeans so I thought it offered a little legitimacy. She got a laugh out of it.

I actually carried an empty briefcase to visit Sophia, because I had to walk through the lobby, lol. I used to spend 3, or 4 night a week in a hotel. Now I'm in jeans so I thought it offered a little legitimacy. She got a laugh out of it.
Yeah, I used to carry a manila envelope full of blank paper with me to and from providers homes or hotels. It kind of looks like you're doing legitimate work for them or vice versa. It won't fool the cops, but it may provide plausible deniability for the neighbors.

Since the front lobby counter clerks work on shifts they have no idea if you legitimately checked in with some other clerk or not. Many people walk in and out of the lobby all day long whether or not they are checked in or not, e.g., meetings.
Note however, I have spent over the years many days at hotel for legit business reasons but in all those times I never was let in a side door opened by a woman and I think that is simply a bad idea. If I was there to meet someone I either met them in the lobby or if I had their room # I simply walked to the room. Many times I had a briefcase, many times not.

At the end of a business day I (and others there too) would be walking in/out of the hotel dressed in casual attire such as jeans - other times in business attire. Once I stayed at a hotel that had only vending machines for food and there was a another hotel within walking nearby that had a happy hour with complementary hot food and wine/beer for their guests - I just walked in like I belonged and helped myself.

The point is just walk in like everyone else.

Ps. If the place is a motel with all room doors facing the parking lot I think it is a bad idea to stop your car in that lot and use your cell phone to find out the room. I call from a nearby lot such as restaurant, get the room number, park right in front of the room and walk right up to the door.

Since the front lobby counter clerks work on shifts they have no idea if you legitimately checked in with some other clerk or not. Many people walk in and out of the lobby all day long whether or not they are checked in or not, e.g., meetings.
Note however, I have spent over the years many days at hotel for legit business reasons but in all those times I never was let in a side door opened by a woman and I think that is simply a bad idea. If I was there to meet someone I either met them in the lobby or if I had their room # I simply walked to the room. Many times I had a briefcase, many times not.

At the end of a business day I (and others there too) would be walking in/out of the hotel dressed in casual attire such as jeans - other times in business attire. Once I stayed at a hotel that had only vending machines for food and there was a another hotel within walking nearby that had a happy hour with complementary hot food and wine/beer for their guests - I just walked in like I belonged and helped myself.

The point is just walk in like everyone else.

Ps. If the place is a motel with all room doors facing the parking lot I think it is a bad idea to stop your car in that lot and use your cell phone to find out the room. I call from a nearby lot such as restaurant, get the room number, park right in front of the room and walk right up to the door.
The man has spoken!

V

I think it really depends on the place the provider is at. Once I was pulled over by LE from a place in Hauppage that providers don't seem to use anymore. Needless to say it wound up with several tickets because I would not fess up to anythimg. Three court visits later and no shows by LE all tickets dropped. So I think it really boils down to where the provider is and for you to do your homework and know your surroundings.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Speaking of briefcases:

There was a fairly Famous Board poster years back. He had some issues and although he was an attorney, he lived some portion of his life as a homeless person. At one point he got a job at a firm and married a woman with an inheritance.

But his many hobbies got the better of him and eventually he got fired. However every day he still left his rather large house in New Jersey with empty briefcase in hand and traveled to his girlfriend's place - a brothel in Manhattan. For money he embezzled from his wife's family's trust fund. He passed away not too long after his girlfriend The Madam did.

I have heard of stories, (and I know personally of one guy so, at least for him, this is not an urban legend) where a high earning guy got laid off from his firm. He never told anyone (friends, family) about it and left "for work" carrying his briefcase as usual. He would either spend his day looking for work and after that the rest of the day in a coffee shop reading the paper. For cash he would get cash advances from his credit cards. Of course eventually the lack of income caught up with his expenses (mortgage, insurance, car payments, credit cards maxed out, etc.) and the charade was up when collection people started calling his house. His wife was really pissed - not that he lost his job but that he let it get so far when he had some time to properly address the problem.

....... Once I was pulled over by LE from a place in Hauppage that providers don't seem to use anymore. Needless to say it wound up with several tickets because I would not fess up to anythimg. ......
Several posters on this site were adamant that you have a right and should not tell LE anything. I do not agree with that advice.
Sounds like you did as you "would not fess up to anything."
ps. another poster had a similar experience at the Americana. Sounds like this is a modus operandi for LE.