Paradise Spa 631-428-0300 (622 Walt Whitman Rd, Melville)

So I discovered this place a week or so before Thanksgiving based on a post by Gummo3q in the begginers thread. I was itching for some release and his post sounded intriguing.

First time was a thursday night, called and made an appointment with Angel (later found out the name she uses is actually "Angela". This was fortunate for me because Angela told me she was in school and usually only works weekends but was filling in for another girl that evening.

When I arrived I learned that their heat had still not yet been restored after Hurricane Sandy, but Angela looking so cute I decided to stay. Decent english, very skinny, cute face, twenties, no chest to speak of but her cute demeanor made up for it. They had a small space heater in the room which barely made the temperature tolerable. Angela would keep me covered underneath a blanket, only exposing the parts of my back she was currently working on.

Massage was very nice and the soft touch was very pleasing. On the flip she began a very deliberately teasing hj. utc without objection. I had only booked a half hour and I found myself wishing I had done the hour. I left smiling.

I went back a week later on a saturday booking the hour this time. Still no heat, massage still great, on the flip a slow meandering hj was just what I wanted and she delivered. I tried to coax more out of her and she kept signalling the mamasan was near by and that "maybe next time...". I still left smiling vowing to try again next time.

Unfortunately there was no next time. I called a bunch of times after thanksgiving but it went straight to voicemail. Roughly a week or two later I drove by and the saw that the place had been vacated, windows open and a painter was redoing the interior.

I'm curious, Does anyone know of the place I'm speaking of and if so if they've relocated anywhere, or more specifically, if Angela has resurfaced anywhere. Would definitely like to see her again...

Good to know. I've never met the Depot Road crew. Will have to check them out.

Does anyone know if the original crew that was occupying this space (around thanksgiving) has resurfaced anywhere?

mr morgan...i feel for you ...she is a treasure (angel). I was with her about the same time a year ago during the storm. She did not need much coaxing ,and it was delightful. This is my first post (obviously).....long story...password...etc......if I ever get more info, I will be sure to pass it along