Papaya Spa 212-233-8180 Lower Manhattan

Just visited Papaya a second time, got another girl, a bit older, pretty face and ok mom body

It might have been the best massage + HE that I got so far. Great technique, back walking, some Thai style stretching, head massage, the works

During the "soft touch" I again ended up on all fours and she took her time building up the tension
After the flip slow unrushed HJ, she used different techniques and rythms, fondled the balls, teased the butt and taint, leading to a very intense pop
I was so into it, I didn't do any roaming at all

1 hour, house $70 + I gave $50 tip

Visited Papaya Spa for the first time recently. It's pretty discrete up a flight of stairs on Fulton street, and actually looks like a legit spa as you reach the top of the stairs. It was very slow as it was right before the 4th of July and really hot out. I met Lilly who is very friendly and attractive in a simple way. I opted for 1 Hour with a table shower. The shower was simple and relaxing but nothing amazing. Back in the room Lily asks me what kind of massage I want and I just tell her to do her thing, medium is fine with me. She gives a decent massage and we have a friendly comfortable conversation during. Toward the end of the massage she gets me going a bit with some light touch ten asks what I want and I ask what is on the menu. She says no full service, but she will get naked for extra cash. I tell her to keep her clothes on for the first visit, lol. She gives great sensual light touch massage and out of nowhere offers a prostate massage, and I just said sure why not. She put on a glove and while stroking me worked her way "in" and gave a great, non rushed finish. Afterward she stretched my body really well. I wasn't looking for the prostate massage when going there and probably will try without next time but she definitely knows what she is doing. Overall a very good experience, Lilly is a genuinely sweet woman who I actually enjoyed my time with. I spent a little more than a typical C-Town massage but I feel it was worth it. $80 for house plus $80 tip.