Papaya Spa 212-233-8180 Lower Manhattan

A few weeks ago, I had seen in another thread, a post that showed all of the spas in NYC. I found out that there were 2 right down the block from on Fulton St in Lower Manhattan. Since then, I have been thinking about spending a lunch hour at one. Neither of them were ever reviewed here, so I wasnt sure which to choose.
I personally like getting a TableShower first, so i decided if either one offered it, thats where i was going.

I called Papaya first (at 10:30am) and to my luck, they did have a TS. I made a noon time appt and watched the clock for the next 1 1/2hour.

I showed up exactly at noon as was met my the receptionist/cashier. I was hoping she was not the masseuse, as she was around 50 and dumpy The place was really nice inside. Probably around 5-6 fully private rooms, with locking doors. She showed me to the locker room where i was given a key to a private locker. Nice touch. Inside the locker was a linen robe & slippers. I changed out of my work clothes, locked em up and put on the robe and slippers.

a minute later, there was a knock asking if i was ready. I told my little man to be cool and said yes. Thankfully, it was not the cashier. It was Melissa. Very petite and very cute. she was about 5'1", Small A breasts. I give her a 7 on looks.

She asked if I wanted to start with a TS, to which I eagerly replied yes. She led me by the hand the private shower. She rinsed off the table and I laid face down. She washed me head to toe and all the places inbetween. Then had me flip. and repeated the process. I was already at attention, and she noticed and seemed ok. When she was done, she had me stand and the dried me off. I grabbed her close and gave her a small kiss on the lips, to which she replied "later.... Not now". I put the robe back on and she led me to a back room.

The room was nice. Soft asian music. Incense. Clean linens. She disrobed me and again I pulled her close and did a little OTC touching. She giggled and again said "later... Not now". So, as i did want a massage as well, i laid down on the table.

I asked for a medium massage and for the next 1/2 hour got a GREAT massage. She had great hands. Was working all areas of my back, neck, arms. She then started on my right leg and would manage to just graze the boys. I was getting excited. Then she did the left and again was teasingly grazing the boys.

Then came the flip !

I rolled onto my back and was at full mast. She already had the oil in my hand as reached for my shaft. She then asked if it was ok. To which i replied "YES PLEASE"

It could have been over in 30 seconds, but i still had 20 mins left from my hour, so i quickly stopped her and sat up on the edge of the table. I told her i wanted it to last and she was ok with that. We started kissing. Really nice DFK. I tried to remove her shirt, but she said Not this time. Next time I come. I still managed to expose her breasts and starting sucking on her nice nipples. She Kept stroking me. After a few minutes, I asked her if I could like on my back with her on top. She obliged. It was one of the best HJ i ever got. Again, when I got close, I stopped her. Sat up and then laid her down on her back. Some more DFK, on lots of OTC groping, but she wouldnt let me remove any of her clothes. Kept saying next time you come.

At this point, it was almost 10 to 1. only 10 more minutes and then I had to get back to work. So, i laid back down and let her do her thing on me. She was stroking me and moaning and sucking my fingers. I finally couldnt take it anymore and blew.

The best HE EVER for me.

She cleaned me up with hot towels and offered a second TS. I wasnt gonna turn that down.

Afterwards, got dressed and I was ready to finish my day at the office.

Damage was .8 to the house and .4 tip. I think very fair and reasonable. I will DEFINITELY return.

Hi Rush, can you tell me where the list is? Are you referring to the google map coz that one doesn't give the names of the establishment. Can you provide more details on Papaya? How old was masseuse you had and did you get a name? Thanks!

It is the one with the big purple sign. It is as far from discrete as you can get. I believe It actually bills itself as legit spa.

Once I found out they had a TS, i figured it was worth a try. If it was legit, then even a good massage is worth it sometimes.

Paid a second visit to Papaya today. Saw "my" girl Malissa. Session went exactly like the 1st. Got a nice TS to start. Was then led to a room towards the back. Asked her for and received a Hard massage this time. For a small girl, she has really excellent hands. I didnt want the massage to end. After 1/2 hour of working my neck, back, arms and legs, she then went into sensual mode. Started doing long soft strokes down my back, over my ass and down my legs.

She then asked me to Flip. She grabbed some oil and started to stroke me. Again, it could have been over in 30 seconds. I immediately sat up and stopped her. I did some OTC touching and asked her to lie down on the table, which she did. We did some DFK. Very passionate. I asked her to take her top off, but she said she couldnt. I was able to pull it down enough to expose her nipples. Got to suck on them a bit while I my hands roamed southward. I briefly got into her pants, but she said no.

She then pushed me onto my back and straddled me. I got the feeling she wanted me to just lie back and enjoy my HE, so I obliged. She started stroking me again and before long I blew a load all over me and her.

She cleaned me up with some nice warm towels and offered me a shower. (NO 2nd TS this time). I took a quick stand up shower, got dressed and headed towards the door.

Same damage as before. .8$ for the house and .4$ tip.

Dont know if I can do this every wednesday. May keep it to every other one :)

Just got back from Papaya, I can vouch for Malissa, nice technique. But reading your review, I only had time for 30 min, so it ran me $75 for the 1/2 hour, I gave Malissa a $20 tip. Damn, did I under tip?

J

jojohorntoad

Went today got ruby. Tall with nice slimbody. OTC, no off shirt but pulled shirt up enough to see and touch. Great massage. Had a ts which is nice send off after the he. He had a better feel then other places and cooing and panting noises she did helped set te mood. Don't know if she was into it or acting, but it greatly accentuated experience. Surroundings are awesome. Paid .8 and .6 tip - I usually do .4 but I plan on returning often and want them to remember me. No dfk but maybe next time.

Had Yumi yesterday, she wasn't that attractive but her massage makes up for it. Her massage was good although she did put a blanket on top of me. Kept telling me not to come since I looked young and to get a girlfriend. When she finished the massage she tells me to turn over, so I am thinking WHERES THE ST! She than massages my front. Then says done, I tell her I want HE and ST, she goes you so young ( I am 28...) I told her its not my first time doing this.. gives me a ST in the front (usually always start from the back and which I like). Overall the experience was okay, didn't get the chance to experience her good st, maybe next time.

Facility was also very nice and clean.

The receptionist was attractive, anyone know of they do massage also?

70 + 60 was the damage.

Papaya spa 212-233-8180
On Fulton St

Called last minute, "come now and in 5 min someone will be available"

Place looks like a legit spa, very clean. Gave MMS the $70 house fee for 1 hour, she led me to the room, told me to remove everything and wait for the masseuse face down on the table. 5 min later the girl came in, looks ~28-32 thin body with a pretty face wearing black mini shorts and a black tank top

She started the massage right away, I didn't ask for TS because I had just showered but I think they have one
Top notch massage technique, she used her whole body, great double elbow slide technique to loosen up my muscles

At the end of the legit massage part, when she started the soft touch before the flip, teasing my balls and inner thighs, I lifted my ass up to let her tease everything, which she did for a while
After the flip she took her time, with slow strokes, some ass and balls teasing. I was roaming over the clothes when she went to squat over my face while giving me hj

I got tempted and $100 later (I was expecting her to give me a number but then she asked me how much I offered and it took me by surprise, I think she'd have accepted less) she removed her shorts/panties and I ate her smooth pussy while she finished me off with hj + asshole rub

Great build up, unrushed session, total damage 70+100 for 1 hour, I checked the clock it was a full 60 min

I forgot to ask her name but she said "everyone here gives good massage", so assuming they all look as good as her, that's good news

I was hesitant to try Papaya because of some bad reviews, but I personally had a good experience and didn't get a 50 yo provider