Panchai Spa Brentwood Reviews & Discussion 929-513-1054

It’s been a while since I reviewed anything but since Panchai is now an advertiser here I will. I will let them give the location. It’s on Suffolk Ave in Brentwood store front 2nd floor. Parking is good in the back. Honestly, they couldn’t have found a better spot. The back lot is easy to park that area everyone minds their own business. This place on the 2nd Floor. Very clean place, 1 of the owners Tina is a sweet Chinese Girl. Tina does massage also but really just straight massage and HJ, Will do CBJ but honestly she’s a pro massage. Now she brings in other Chinese girls that offer Massage CBJ, BBJ you for extra 100$ you just have to ask. They also have FS Latina Girls usually 2 but often 1. The place charges 60 house fee then you make your own deal with the girl. BBJ, CBJ 100-150, FS 200 is about right. The Latina girl that’s there alot I forgot her name but she’s nice and she often has a friend. I’ve seen some real finds in this place. I will take better note of names but let’s just say if you’re a Long Island guy this place is by far the best that I’ve been to. It’s somewhat new and Tina is not that experienced so try to be nice to her. This was my hidden gem but now it’s everyone’s so enjoy guys…

There is parking lot in the back that’s not paved but it’s fine. Corner Brentwood Rd and Suffolk Ave. The other girls name is Anna I believe. I don’t know if they want their exact address posted so I would just call the number.

Abstract: Top-Tier Massage, Superior Customer Service, Spotlessly Clean, and Kind Atmosphere. Highly Recommend!

This hidden gem; easy to find but feels privately tucked away. It has an ample rear parking lot and is upstairs. As I went up the stairs and got to the door, another monger was exiting. We averted our eyes from each other; he exited and I went in, no big deal!

I was greeted by Tina whom I requested when I texted. I heard she had great massage skills and I needed the tension and pain (I might add) relieved. A striking, slim Chinese lady who is as beautiful as she is gracious, I asked for a strong massage and Tina delivered. Probably classically trained, she melted away my stress with each stroke. Tina has the touch; her magic digits made me feel relaxed and energized. I consider myself a massage aficionado, and the quality of Tina's massage was clearly beyond her contemporaries. She targeted the problem areas and used a softer touch on other parts. And she's a real lady!

On the flip, Tina asked me what I wanted. As, I was interested partaking the whole enchilada, she connected me with a pretty, young hispanic lady to finish me up. This lady (I didn't ask her name) was curvy, sweet, alluring, and sexy. We went through the usual positions with the requisite intent and vigor. Finished in the party hat, a thorough clean up, affectionate hugs and I was good to go.

It strikes me that this review may seem more compact than most. Don't take that to mean that this spa is run of the mill. This place specializes in real, therapeutic, pain relieving, targeted massage. There is real talent here. The staff are clearly customer service focused, polite and respectful. As there is no half hour, you actually get your full hour. I will further patronize this business, you might also!

$60 to the House
$120 CFS

Abstract: Top-Tier Massage, Superior Customer Service, Spotlessly Clean, and Kind Atmosphere. Highly Recommend!

This hidden gem; easy to find but feels privately tucked away. It has an ample rear parking lot and is upstairs. As I went up the stairs and got to the door, another monger was exiting. We averted our eyes from each other; he exited and I went in, no big deal!

I was greeted by Tina whom I requested when I texted. I heard she had great massage skills and I needed the tension and pain (I might add) relieved. A striking, slim Chinese lady who is as beautiful as she is gracious, I asked for a strong massage and Tina delivered. Probably classically trained, she melted away my stress with each stroke. Tina has the touch; her magic digits made me feel relaxed and energized. I consider myself a massage aficionado, and the quality of Tina's massage was clearly beyond her contemporaries. She targeted the problem areas and used a softer touch on other parts. And she's a real lady!

On the flip, Tina asked me what I wanted. As, I was interested partaking the whole enchilada, she connected me with a pretty, young hispanic lady to finish me up. This lady (I didn't ask her name) was curvy, sweet, alluring, and sexy. We went through the usual positions with the requisite intent and vigor. Finished in the party hat, a thorough clean up, affectionate hugs and I was good to go.

It strikes me that this review may seem more compact than most. Don't take that to mean that this spa is run of the mill. This place specializes in real, therapeutic, pain relieving, targeted massage. There is real talent here. The staff are clearly customer service focused, polite and respectful. As there is no half hour, you actually get your full hour. I will further patronize this business, you might also!

$60 to the House
$120 CFS

A little confused here....

So Tina doesn't do CFS? She got someone else to partake in your request. Who?

Hit this place up the other day. Can walk in very easy without looking like a perv waiting on the street for them to open the door. Was brought into the room, full walls with door by Anna. Not bad looking, thin but not too thin. Strip down for a long therapeutic massage. I men it was a kick ass massage. After that was done she tells me to flip. Tell her I want BJ. No talk of price, no question of condom or no condom. She gave me an extra thorough alcohol wipe down. She pulls out B cups, nice form, and starts to BBBJ. So I mention to to drop her pants, she does, angles her ass in the right position for me to play and get some FIV. After her slow start on the bj, she starts to suck my dick like she’s mad at it. I didn’t last too long, she knew when I was about to blow so she back her face off and kept jerking until I was drained.

She gave a nice thorough clean up, I gave her $120 for releasing her aggression on my dick. Got dressed and out the door.
Good place, good parking.

I did not see any really hot girls there. Only 2 other asian girls, both about a 6 or 7.

Hit this place up the other day. Can walk in very easy without looking like a perv waiting on the street for them to open the door. Was brought into the room, full walls with door by Anna. Not bad looking, thin but not too thin. Strip down for a long therapeutic massage. I men it was a kick ass massage. After that was done she tells me to flip. Tell her I want BJ. No talk of price, no question of condom or no condom. She gave me an extra thorough alcohol wipe down. She pulls out B cups, nice form, and starts to BBBJ. So I mention to to drop her pants, she does, angles her ass in the right position for me to play and get some FIV. After her slow start on the bj, she starts to suck my dick like she’s mad at it. I didn’t last too long, she knew when I was about to blow so she back her face off and kept jerking until I was drained.

She gave a nice thorough clean up, I gave her $120 for releasing her aggression on my dick. Got dressed and out the door.
Good place, good parking.

I did not see any really hot girls there. Only 2 other asian girls, both about a 6 or 7.
30 or 60 mins?