Palestinian Seduction First Time Hauppauge NY Sep 17 late-20th checkout!

H

hala.adeela

Hey you guys, I'm Hala.Adeela, a 27 year old Palestinian Goddess who will knock you out...are you up for it? I'm from southern California and have a huge fondness for east coast guys over the west coast snobbery!

Let's see! I have outstanding reviews across the country and looking to show you boyz an outstanding naughty naughty naughty time Middle Eastern style. If you hear me speaking in Arabic, you will know you're doing something right hehe!

Long Island/Hauppage Sep 17th later afternoon to Sep 20th checkout time...first time ever in this part of NY state.

I am 5'2, 120lbs of athletic tone, no tats, ears pierced, non smoker, long brown hair, a dazzling smile and eyes that will take your soul if you let them.:eek:

hala.adeela@yahoo.com is where you make your apt, thanks so much!

Knock knock!

H

hala.adeela

Hello everyone...hmmm...crickets? I don't bite, but I do like it when you grab my neck lightly! I hope you all have an outstanding day and looking forward to meeting you guys this week!
hala.adeela@yahoo.com

H

hala.adeela

Hey guys today is the day I am arriving in Hauppauge, looking forward to meeting those fine guys who have already prebooked excited!