Paige in Freeport

http://longisland.************/Femal...me-23/24397761

I went to see Paige at an incall location in south freeport and Im glad I did.

She looks better than her pix. She is a bit thick but she carries it well. She is a very pretty black chick, beautiful kissable lips.

Ad said 100 for half. She asked if I was LE since we dont know each other. I put her mind at ease by getting undressed and dropping the donation on the table.

BJ was covered, I asked her to 69 and she says she really dont let guys do that. I give my boyish harmless smile and say AW Cmon! She says OK but "just a little bit"

As asoon as they squat on my face the "just a little bit" BS goes out the window. She instantly started to get thigh twitches and I knwe right away that she liked it. She stopp the BJ once or twice when the cunnalingus got too intese for her. It was a stop and start in a good way. Her pussy is nice, taste great, makes a nice amount of juice when she is stimulated. Not a gush, but a steady drip. I liked it.

Finnaly she came hard and couldnt tolerate any more clitoral stimulation. I put her in doggy and pumped a few minutes, but I wanted to get closer to her so I flipped her into mish. I got face to face and asked if she kisses. She miled and said no. I say, "aw c,mom, you let me kiss your pussy but not your face"?

She laughed and said she knew I'd say that, she said OK to light pecks, no tongue, but it was good enoughh, she has nice lips to kiss. The latex started to dry her out so I asked for lube, put on some and drove her hard with her legz behind my shoulders till I came.

If I had more time I would have extended for another ride, I will see her again,

She says she will be in town a few more days and will rotate back her soon when she leaves.

I recomend, great price, great treatment, nice personality, sexy, pretty, acomodating.

Thats what I look for in a session. She gets a thumbs up from me.