Ozzy is not vermerr

billyS

Reign of Terror
As a moderator of this board, I should be held to higher standards and should be accountable for my actions.

After hearing from several higher authorities I can definitively say that Ozzy is not Vermerr.

Any post I've made in the past linking ozzy to vermerr should be disregarded.

As a mod I am privy to information not made public and it has been proven to me that ozzy is not vermerr.

Therefore, as a mod, and as someone who's reviews you trust, trust me on this....Ozzy is not Vermerr.

You already "hung" Ozzy. Now you giving out that weak apology. (Bowing down to King Billy).

We will disregard that post after you crucified a Hobbyist for apparently no reason!

If you had any self respect you would apologize to Ozzy!

I don't see what the big fucking deal is!?

If "Vermeer" is so god damn funny, how is it a problem being accused of being him? Shouldn't that be a compliment?

Would you want to be accused of being that foul-mouthed racist jackass?
I don't think I made my point that clear, sorry.

No, I wouldn't. I find him offensive and I find it retarded that this place allows him here.

But some people who may think he's funny would at the same time not want to be accused of being him. THAT is inconsistent. That was my point. Sorry for being unclear...

That is the beauty of UG. We get to keep controversial Hobbyists around.

Racist Jackass is all "subjective". If you are going to tell me your not prejudice right. I would find it hard to believe. Some hobbyists will never be with a black provider. This is the reality we live in. That is there preference, should we browbeat them for their opinions.

Instead of projecting to Vermeer. He just says thing you kind of think in your head. LOL I think its funny.

Shout to all my chubby white girl providers that love black men. Damn freaks!

Racist Jackass is all "subjective". If you are going to tell me your not prejudice right. I would find it hard to believe. Some hobbyists will never be with a black provider. This is the reality we live in. That is there preference, should we browbeat them for their opinions.

Instead of projecting to Vermeer. He just says thing you kind of think in your head. LOL I think its funny.

Shout to all my chubby white girl providers that love black men. Damn freaks!
And I know plenty of good looking civilian women that would sleep with a Black man just because it is naughty. Double so if they are Jamaican.

You win some and you lose some.

I really don't think that the fictional character Vermeer (as acknowleded by the elaborate addendum to his handle provided by the authorities here indicates) can be legitimately viewed as a "controversial Hobbyist" as you say. To me Vermeer is not a controverial hobbyest on this board. To me Vermeer is an element of entertainment and controversy allowed to be present even though another person saying the same things would likely have been banned long ago - that is because he is a "fictional character". Enjoy or hate the Vermeer posts as you choose - but take them seriously - you will have major issues for no reason. You, my friend Irv, are a different character. You run the line between real and despicably imaginary. I usually ignore the posts by both of you but when I am inclined to read hateful shit (expressed from genuine feelings or made-up for entertainment value) I tune in and enjoy.

billyS

Reign of Terror
To me Vermeer is an element of entertainment and controversy allowed to be present even though another person saying the same things would likely have been banned long ago - that is because he is a "fictional character".
Which is why I have a problem with him doing reviews of supposed 'half-hookers'.

He first invaded a very good thread in Open Season for College Girls on CL by first of, posing as yet another poster 'jigaboojones' (he admitted to this) and tried posting bullshit reviews in there. Now this is a very active thread and the guys in there trade information all the time. They pass email address.

vermeer was just using the jigaboojones character as another excuse to post his same tired shit about 'sticky his 80 year old black dick in some young hweer' So I threw his ass out of that thread and he got all pissed off and started a thread on his own so he'd have a vehicle to post his nonsense.

Then about a week ago he posted a 'review' of a 19 year old with no real evidence it was anything but a tall tale to again give him an excuse to use his same old lines again.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I find him offensive and I find it retarded that this place allows him here.

I agree 100%

I also find it very curious that people like justlooking have always jumped in to defend vermeer's presence here. Even April has more then once jumped in..and she hardly even posts anymore.

Why would vermeer, of all the trolls and sockpuppets be granted not only the right to be a dick but be sanctioned with a special tag?

and I wonder what jl thinks of vermeer adding a second sockpuppet....jigaboojones.

Isn't one fake black man enough? Or is this just fucking comic genius? jigaboojones?

Dear Stevana

I don't know if that was a compliment or an insult. Either way, nothing I talk about his made up or fake.

But criticisms come with the game. If you expect hobbyists to all "like" each other. That is just never going to happen.

Some guys take the "high road" and some don't.

All these complaints about Vermeer and whether he has a right to say what he does are misdirected. There's only ONE person who matters around here..... and it's not Ozzy or Justlooking or April or anyone else who appears mildly amused by Vermeer's posts. Only ONE person here has the ultimate power to pull Vermeer's plug and I've not seen his name mentioned or called retarded once. Instead of doing the cowardly thing and blaming everyone else.... you need to seek out the capo di tutti di capi (the boss of bosses) and take your Vermeer issues to him.

And leave me the fuck out of it.

Last edited: