Ouch! Star's Wax Studio 516-362-6370 North Bellmore - Manscaping

Recently visited her again after a long time. I was trying to decide between a wax vs a trim because she does both. Ended up going with a combo where the mound was trimmed and the shaft, balls, taint and ass were waxed. I was admiring her massive hooters while she was working on my junk. I liked feeling her warm hand on my hard shaft as she did her thing. She kept it interesting by keeping a conversation during the process. Once the front was done, then came my favorite part: the ass. I like lifting my legs up showing her my anus. While she was working on it, she hugged my right leg against her breasts. I liked this tease. After she was done waxing and trimming. She rubbed nut balm on my bald balls and then proceeded to oil the waxed area. After waxing the front she showed her hand and was like I still have a lot of oil left, so I asked her to rub it on my ass. Which she happily obliged. I wish this went on for a bit longer but I didn’t want to make it awkward.
Total was $65 + 20 tip. I like that her price has remained the same over the years.

Recently visited her again after a long time. I was trying to decide between a wax vs a trim because she does both. Ended up going with a combo where the mound was trimmed and the shaft, balls, taint and ass were waxed. I was admiring her massive hooters while she was working on my junk. I liked feeling her warm hand on my hard shaft as she did her thing. She kept it interesting by keeping a conversation during the process. Once the front was done, then came my favorite part: the ass. I like lifting my legs up showing her my anus. While she was working on it, she hugged my right leg against her breasts. I liked this tease. After she was done waxing and trimming. She rubbed nut balm on my bald balls and then proceeded to oil the waxed area. After waxing the front she showed her hand and was like I still have a lot of oil left, so I asked her to rub it on my ass. Which she happily obliged. I wish this went on for a bit longer but I didn’t want to make it awkward.
Total was $65 + 20 tip. I like that her price has remained the same over the years.
Did you rub one out for her while she watched?