Ouch! Star's Wax Studio 516-362-6370 North Bellmore - Manscaping

2024 N Jerusalem Rd, Bellmore, NY 11710

Based on feedback from this thread, I paid a visit to Ouch Wax Studio to get a full Brazilian to make my three month forest disappear and get it presentable to all the providers I’d be seeing. Also the idea of showing someone my member and have them work with it was exciting. Met her at the store and was taken downstairs to her studio. She mentioned that she preferred texting the phone number 516-362-6370 to make appointments. Her energy felt warm and welcoming. Once we were in the room, she started some pleasant background music, told me to get comfortable and placed fresh covers on the seat. I stripped down to my t-shirt and socks, then laid down on the chair. She adjusted the seat so I could see her work. Next, she put on gloves, was very professional and used hot wax called witch hazel for this process, the wax temp was just right. Since this was my first time getting a Brazilian, she wanted to check my pain tolerance and did a small test on the side. After giving the ok, she began covering more land starting from the front. During the process she was giving me directions and making small talk to keep me comfortable, love the sense of humor on this one. Near the end she went over her work with tweezers and was very thorough to make sure no strand was left behind. Then she wiped me down with antiseptic I think (but didn’t sting at all) and used oil to remove any tiny wax bits. She even topped it off with some nice smelling nut balm. She sells that and powder gel if you’re interested. I purchased the nut balm but regret not getting the powder gel as I didn’t realize this new, smooth skin can get swampy with indoor winter heat, lol. Overall I was pretty happy with the results, highly recommend her service. Paid $80 for the waxing ($65 + tip) and $20 for the balm.

I realize this is not a review thread but since I’m making a comeback after a long hiatus, I thought I’d have some fun and practice my writing skills

billyS

Reign of Terror
You did a good job and you placed it in the right spot.

But since you did such a good job I'm going to give this post it's own thread so guys can find it easier.

Since it's a legit place I'm even going to add the address to your post.

Thanks for the contribution.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Ethnicity of the woman who worked on your junk?

Any hint of possible extras?

Did she touch or handle your junk at all during the process?

Did you get wood or semi wood at any time during the process?

pokler

Power Bottom

Based on feedback from this thread, I paid a visit to Ouch Wax Studio to get a full Brazilian to make my three month forest disappear and get it presentable to all the providers I’d be seeing. Also the idea of showing someone my member and have them work with it was exciting. Met her at the store and was taken downstairs to her studio. She mentioned that she preferred texting the phone number 516-362-6370 to make appointments. Her energy felt warm and welcoming. Once we were in the room, she started some pleasant background music, told me to get comfortable and placed fresh covers on the seat. I stripped down to my t-shirt and socks, then laid down on the chair. She adjusted the seat so I could see her work. Next, she put on gloves, was very professional and used hot wax called witch hazel for this process, the wax temp was just right. Since this was my first time getting a Brazilian, she wanted to check my pain tolerance and did a small test on the side. After giving the ok, she began covering more land starting from the front. During the process she was giving me directions and making small talk to keep me comfortable, love the sense of humor on this one. Near the end she went over her work with tweezers and was very thorough to make sure no strand was left behind. Then she wiped me down with antiseptic I think (but didn’t sting at all) and used oil to remove any tiny wax bits. She even topped it off with some nice smelling nut balm. She sells that and powder gel if you’re interested. I purchased the nut balm but regret not getting the powder gel as I didn’t realize this new, smooth skin can get swampy with indoor winter heat, lol. Overall I was pretty happy with the results, highly recommend her service. Paid $80 for the waxing ($65 + tip) and $20 for the balm.

I realize this is not a review thread but since I’m making a comeback after a long hiatus, I thought I’d have some fun and practice my writing skills
Did you get a hard on?

Johnny.Marr

Unabashed Shill
I'm going to ask the question that no one seems to bring up in here or the other manscaping post I read. What do you say to your wife or SO when you get home from being scaped? Doesn't she ask what prompted you to go through this? At the least, I would think she would ask where you went, how much it cost, if it hurt? But the why is what worries me. "To look good for you, honey" will probably not cut it.

Thanks for the support everyone! Thank you BillyS for giving it a home: amazing work as always!

She is a mix of African American, Native American, Irish and something else I don’t remember. She has a lovely set of boobs and an ass you can get buried under and her attitude makes her desirable. The excitement of getting naked in front of a woman got me a hard on. In addition, my member was drooling with precum when we were talking about all the places she has gotten tattoos and I apologized for it. She told me with a smile, “Don’t worry about it!” She was not shy about handling my member with her warm hands during waxing and the oil rub stages and definitely didn’t mind that it was at full attention. After a few applications and tugs of the wax, my member became a little flaccid but came back swinging when she got me to pull my knees towards my chest and feet facing the ceiling to do my taint and ass (which are included in the Brazilian package btw). She mentioned that the area around my asshole was warm to the touch and I chuckled and told her it could be because I have been getting into self prostate play lately! She was like “That’s cool: I’ve been getting into strapons myself lately”

No hints of any extras and I didn’t want to dampen the mood by asking either.

Nice Review.
Amp-Man does his own balding process, but this sounds like a logical alternative.
Bravo!

I've had a number of girls who while licking my balls will take a break , look at me , and say something like .. it'd be nice if you shave your balls next time ..
You should have them put some nut balm on the sack also.

How long did this all take time wise?

Women also go for getting the A hole bleached. That has to be something to watch. Haven’t seen that done on PH yet.

I'm going to ask the question that no one seems to bring up in here or the other manscaping post I read. What do you say to your wife or SO when you get home from being scaped? Doesn't she ask what prompted you to go through this? At the least, I would think she would ask where you went, how much it cost, if it hurt? But the why is what worries me. "To look good for you, honey" will probably not cut it.

Couple things:
The answer to your query is to simply tell her that your'e tired of getting rashes & Itchy sweaty balls. Back when I first started Shaving myself over 25 years ago it was for that reason, and my SO was aware of the cause and the solution.(When I was showering at the gymn I noticed a friend of mines naked junk and said WTF ? He told me the benefits & I relayed that story to her)
Lastly
If you're not experiencing the Rashes & Sweaty balls. Then start to pretend you are. Buy some desitin and when she asks "What's that for" tell her. Dispense of the tube a bit at a time by simply squeezing a bit each day into the toilet.(I was actually using it worked wonders but not as good as NO HAIR).Then after almost finishing tube say that a guy at work suggested shaving.
So in the end simply use that as the reason whether true or not, it is completely Reasonable.
The fact that later when mongering it was desired by the lasses in masses was a bonus I was Not expecting.
I don't think she will be able to tell the difference between you shaving and getting a brazilian wax if that's your preferred method.
Hell she might like it so much she may suggests the brazilian.

1.Thanks for the support everyone!
2.came back swinging when she got me to pull my knees towards my chest and feet facing the ceiling to do my taint and ass (which are included in the Brazilian package btw). She mentioned that the area around my asshole was warm to the touch and I chuckled and told her it could be because I have been getting into self prostate play lately! She was like “That’s cool: I’ve been getting into strapons myself lately”
No hints of any extras and I didn’t want to dampen the mood by asking either.
1. NO THANK YOU
2. Been thinking of doing this but the image of myself in that position you described is not appealing to me. Unlike pokler & despite my almost OCD Festidious habits I don't even like Rim Jobs