Osaka Still Open (no bust)

What up guys,
Just a quick note, I just got back from Osaka, and had a great session.....I spoke with the girl who's English was pretty good and she said there was no bust but business has been very slow. My guess would be because all of us thought it was closed.... I could tell you how the session went but it would be no different than any of the other posts....... Tomorrow, I will check out Hawaii, since some of you seem to think that place is closed too................
Imperialone....OUT!!!!!!!!!

Osaka Lives!

Hey fellow spa-sters,

I1 is right. Osaka is open for biz and still rocks.

Hit 'em early today, 9:30am. Cute gal lets me in and then passes me off to Jackie. Very cute too (7-8 IMO), lab coat over form-fitting dress, longish hair with highlights, nice smile. Straight to the question of the day, no fake massage, "everything" negotiated for 1.4$ above the .6$ entry fee. Although I'd just showered, she cleaned me up first, then undressed to reveal a smokin' bod (solid 9) with a nice gold chain around her waist. Based on her journey south, a trip to the Pacific rim was probably an option that I didn't encourage but she did spit-polish the family jewels, followed by excellent CBJ. Started with mish, followed by doggie to completion -- no rush, light kissing, decent interaction for an AMP. Nice chemistry afterwards too, including another cleanup. She hit the Island just 10 days ago, but was in Manhattan before (her story). Fluent English so no misunderstandings, and she made it clear she didn't speak Greek. Recommended.

piece,
jras

Question

Hey All,

Do you need to call Osaka and/or hawaii beforehand to get in? If so I would really appreciate a number for each.

I have some time ot kill after work today, so I thought i might try a LI place on my last working day out here.

TIA,
MJC

no need to phone ahead

Phone number is in the Newsday classified section (Entertainment). But no need to phone; open 9am-9pm.
Happy hobbying, mon!

jras

Sweet!

OK, next question....anyone have a real street address? I am LI illiterate and will need to look the joint up on mapquest or something.

Muchas Gracias

It's on Route 25 (=Middle Country Road) between Coram and Selden. As another poster noted, Route 83 (Mt. Sinai-Patchogue Road) intersects VERY close. Hang a right onto 25 at the 83/25 intersection if you're coming from the south. It's #9a in a med complex just before at tattoo joint (both on the south side). Park in back, enter the archway, glass door is on the right.
best o' luck
jras

Cops "visit" Smithtown Blvd AMP

While driving down Smithtown Blvd, I noted 2 cop cars outside an AMP (about 1/2 east of Nichols Rd, in a shopping center between an Italian restuarant and a laundry mat). I believe they advertised in Newsday.

I would guess they weren't there for a massage, which means Carl's prediction a couple weeks ago about this place being raided shortly where correct.

Just FYI.

Regards,
ScottieDS

Nesconset?

Was this called the East Garden Salon in Nesconset? Scottie's description of its location sounds like it was a poor choice --- too much local traffic. Hey, maybe the cops were just collecting on a freebie!

jras

Carl M

Hanging by a thread
Right again fellows!!

Yep I wish I was wrong, but I told you guys, the 4th precinct boys will not stand for this shit in a residential high traffic area in the town of Smithtown- scratch one AMP- this place lasted much longer than I thought it would!!

in the paper

the bust on Smithtown blvd was written about in a local Smithtwon free paper-went down at around 6 at night,arrested one oriental lady,took out over 1,000 dollars in cash..and get this,,"brothel paraphranealia"..what the hell is that? Paper said it was a patrolman who started the investigation,and they walked in looking for their proper paperwork...

Bad News...Osaka is closed.

No bust, but Hanna, who is temporarily at Hawaii since Osaka closed, let me know that the building owner was getting complaints, and they were asked to leave.

The good news is that she feels Osaka will reopen once they find a more discreet place.

Let's hope it's soon!!!.

As a side note, Osaka and Hawaii are not owned by the same people. Hanna got the temp job due to a friend at Hawaii asking her to fill in while she is on vacation.

Regards,
ScottieDS