Osaka 51 spa 917-587-8222 midtown Manhattan NYC

Havent been to osaka in a couple years. Glad to say its better now, although it had a great lineup before.
Now its all cute petite chinese girls under 30. There were 3 of them in their 20s, basically same height and look, almost like sisters. 5'4", long black hair, slim with B or B/c top. No big busty girls but they were all pretty.
And the shower is secluded upstairs. House price the same as back in 2019 haha. So thats good news.
website is on twitter @osaka51nyc
Well gotta say these young chinese girls beat out the ageing koreans in manhattan. Tiffany is a super cute 24 and has a smokinghot body and a very pretty face with dimples too. Shes got a fit bod and a nice round booty with natural B top. Her kitty is shaved smooth just like I like it.
She gave me a quick cleanup shower in the table shower room, then back downstairs to the room.
She offered massage but I told her after if theres time. She gets undressed, has sexy VC bra panties and I help her out of those too, thats half the fun is undressing girls!. She has minimal english but she knows the word for BALLS and COCK. Adorable.
She gives me a naked bodyrub and starts licking my sac and shaft, then I turn her around for 69 and she gobbles my cock and I play with and tongue tease her fresh bald kitty. She has good BBBJ technique, no teeth and lots of moans.
Next I m ready to do her and she puts the cover on but its too small spa brand, luckily I brought my own and next shes lubing my shaft and guiding me inside her tight kitty and riding CG. Roll over to mish and doggy next. A nice booty and tiny waist makes DS a win.
Pull out and have her lay on her back and stroke me off to cum on her delicious titties. She gives an excellent BBBJ/HJ.
Extra points for teaching the chinese words for balls and cock.
She cleans us up with hot towels. Theres 5 min left and she insists on giving me massage and I let her, its pretty good too. Over an hour with the massage. All good. house hour80 + 200tipp
Pros- very pretty slim girls , do bbbj and cfs. Good massage skills from Tiffany.
Cons- no DFK, only light kisses. No big busty girls that I saw. Not much english.

Yes I would repeat/return for another girl too.

Stopped by as I was in the neighborhood running an errand and this is a nice spot that's tucked away on the East Side. Shot them a text earlier in the day and they told me that I could stop by at anytime, no appointment was necessary.

They were resistant on doing a lineup and told me that they'll send someone to my room. Mimi knocks on the door a few minutes later. Her face is ok and the body is decent. She's definitely on the younger side between her late 20s and mid 30s. They market the girls as being Chinese, so I'll just run with that. Her English at first was non existent. I found this amusing because these girls aren't dumb. They have an act.

After I pay the house fee, I get undressed for the shower and after she comes back, we walk upstairs to the shower room. This is a really nice apartment btw. As long as foot traffic doesn't get too crazy, they'll be able to stay under the radar as once you go across 3rd, it becomes more residential. The shower was nice and thorough. The lights were dim to set the mood for me to relax which she made sure to tell me. Mimi got in all of the crevices to make sure I was clean. A lot of rubbing of my butt which she complimented by saying it would look amazing if it were in a dress.

Back to the room and we get down to the massage. She used lotion and really got in there. My back, neck and legs felt really good. After the massage, she begins teasing for the extras. There's more massaging of my butt, but this time she gets deeper near the anus and begins massaging my scrotum. I flip and the negotiations begin.

I asked for everything. She wanted 200. I countered with 180. She goes back to 200 and I go back to my price. She agrees to the 180 and as I'm getting the money out of my wallet, she looks in and comments that I have more money. Whether it was playfully or not, I took note of that. It was something I didn't take kindly to. I gave her the money and she went to get her kit.

She begins kissing my back, flips me over where she undresses. Takes off her matching bra and panty set where her C cups just spill out. They're not firm, but they're not sloppy either. Nice big areolas and nipples to suck on. Pubic area is hairy, but not wild. If that's not your thing, Mimi isn't for you. Easily a month or more of growth.

We get down to the activity and she kisses my chest some more before doing this really sensual massage on my scrotum. There's oil involved and she goes back and forth between my shaft and lower region. It's a technique I've never had done before so it was welcome. After five minutes of that, I wanted to move into the BJ and it's a BBJ. Not her best area, but everyone can't be perfect. I ask for the condom and did some doggy as well as missionary before cumming.

There wasn't any clock watching during the session. She allowed me to take my time to get dressed and laughed when I sprayed some cologne on myself. You're still going to smell like pussy even with a hot towel, so why risk it as I had places to go after. I left and grabbed some sushi downstairs before I went on to what I needed to do.

Would repeat.

80+180= 260

They are on a street that has some excellent japanese bars and asian quisine btw.
The spa has private rooms and the usual massage table and mirror on the wall alongside the massage table, where a good view from another angle can be seen. Up a short stairs is a table shower room.
There were 4 girls when I went, it was late and not busy so I had a choice.
Basically the girls were similar in height and looks, slim and cute and 20s or looked in their 20s.
Except Nana. She had a nice pair of milkers, D sized on her small frame. Guess which girl I picked.

She leads me hand in hand to the room, get undressed and we go for the shower room. It was a bit chilly upstairs , outside it was 20degrees so I took a short shower, although the water was good and hot I asked to make it quick and she did. Back to the room.

Gave the tip, 200 (house was 80 hour) and made sure she understood what I wanted and if that was good and she was happy.
Limited english but she knws the right words for her job.
First we do some light petting, no dfk but nude hugging and Im exploring her body and shes kissing me all over. Lay back and let her go...she glides her body on me and licks me to erection, then begins a tender licking stroking and sucking , really a cock worship kind of thing with eye contact bbbj.
Next stage she puts MY cover (thin) on me and rides me CG while I enjoy those nice milkers. Then standing mish , snoop doggy, and finally bring it home with the traditional mish face to face and holding her nice booty . Shes a down to F girl and I really felt encouraged by her and came strong. After a short cuddle inside her she cleans me up hot towels...I asked for 2 btw. Then a back massage that finished up my hour.
I gave osaka a yes in my personal spa list.

I had been to this spa maybe 6 or 7 years ago, it was all korean if my memory serves me.
This time it seems all chinese girls.
Rooms were typical nice spa style with a large massage table and mirror for a good view of the action.

There were 3 girls ready to please and it was hard to choose.
Usually theres one dud and a hot one but these were all three very hot and doable. 2 "petite " girls and one tall busty piece of eyecandy.
Tiffany, Coco and Lucy. Lucie? Lucy is the tall one.

Lucy is a tall well built china girl. Shes about 5'6" and sporting big D sized juggs that look fantastic.
I thought maybe enhanced but I gave her a breastologist exam and I couldnt see or feel anything manmade or scars.
Nice nipples too.
She has a pretty perfect body, nice hips and a round ass, tall long legs.
Shes a big girl and well proportioned.
And her face, big eyes and nice lips.
No tats.
She did a good job shaving her kitty, very smooth.
She showed me and was showing off.

In the room she was wearing like victoria secret bra panties and she did a sexy striptease, which I appreciate.
Usually girls just strip off their spa dress and go to work but Lucy did the tease while I helped her off with her panties.
Then she backed her booty up to my hardon and did a little twerk while I kissed er neck.
I skipped the massage and we did some light kissing and body caressing exploring.
I had her lay back on the massage table and fingered her now wet pussy and she took my cock in her lips and started a very sensual BBBJ. Licking the head and shaft then taking the length in her mouth and doing that tongue tickle under the head.
Lucy puts a spa cond on me and then I have her in mish with me standing and she guides my cock in while she rubbs her clit.
Her cunt was very juicy by now and some heavy thrusting was enjoyed by both of us.
This girl can take a D.
Did the round of positions DS and sideways with her long leg in the air ankle on my shoulder and penetrating balls deep.
Finished with the cover off and a BBBJ and HJ cumming all over her nice milkers.
I had 3 fingers in her coochie and she must have came cause the table towel was soaked with her juice.
We took a shower together, she looks amazing all wet and soapy.
Worth a visit just to check her out even if youre into spinners which shes not. House 80 + 220tip for the gfe stuff.

Same Osaka spa thats been around a long time, probably new owners.
three girls, Lucy tiffany and apple. Lucy is the tall one. Im more into tiny girls.

Tiffany is an adorable girl ,with a smiling face , dimpled cheeks and a slim sexy body. Nice titties I estimate a B/C on her petite frame. She has a nice rear too, not flat.
We get settled in the massage room and give her the 80 house for the hour, then I get undressed and she helps me into a robe and those shower slippers. Then we shuffle over to the shower room, its up stairs and I carefully take the stairs in the oversize slippers. Table shower is fast and efficient but she gets some HJ tease in and some ass play on me which is a good sign for later.
After the TSHOWER, I gave her the tip right upfront 160, because for me that lets everything flow without a pause. She went and got "ready". So she started a nice massage in the nude of course. Then progressed seamlessly into a bodyslide, ball bath, CBJ. CBJ was as good as it gets, being its a cbj. I spun her around (shes a spinner) to 69 and DATY while lifting her hips in the air, she seemed to like that and her kitty got very wet and her clit came out to play.. Next she wiped my face off (shes very clean health conscience) and rode CG, and I spun her around for reverse CG. As you can see I was trying out all my spinner techniques.
Finished doggy CIB with her butt/pussy pointed up at me, her feet wrapped around my legs.

Very pretty girl, didnt dfk but light kisses were ok. She seemed very clean/fresh and was safety conscious, but at the same time she was very DTF and active and responsive. So maybe a repeat for me but there were some other girls there that I would sample before I made it back to her.

Lucy

Stats - Tall, 5'-7", athletic body, large C-small D boobs, nice booty, hair past shoulders pulled back in a ponytail, semi-bubbly personality
twitter.com/osaka51nyc - pics are accurate.
80/180 = 260 total

First time here (a few days ago). Easy to get to. Walked in no appointment. Went after dinner. Up to the 2nd floor, no need to get buzzed in. Ring the doorbell and Lucy answers. She takes me to a room to the left. Full height walls, sliding door, very large size. She leaves. I get undressed and she comes back. I left the 80 HF on the table. She takes me up one level to the TS. Have not had a TS in quite some time. It was ok. Perfunctory. No preview BBBJ. A couple of kisses only. Head back down. I leave the 160 donation on the table and lay face down.

Light massage. Lucy is not there for the massage - neither was I. Maybe 10 minutes pass and she does the ST. I flip and she strips. Really banging body. Face is ok. She's a 7-8 on the AMP provider scale. Natural breasts, Clean, bald pussy. Well proportioned. She asks if I want BBJ for extra. I said ok. CIM? She doesn't answer. She holds up 2 fingers and I grab another 20. She says no. 200 all in for BBBJ. That's all I have. She says ok. Her BBBJ is a bit toothy and fast. Not too sensual.

I lay her down and lick her bald pussy. It's a large pussy. She's a large woman. In a good way. I try for FIV and she doesn't want it. She wants to fuck so she wraps me up and lubes herself up. It's mechanical and she does the "fuck me" comments. We go thru a few positions. No LFK/DFK. A few pecks, only. I say BBBJCIM and lay down. She looks at the clock. It's not even 50 minutes since I arrived. She goes for the rapid finish. Light BBBJ and jackhammer HJ finish. I finish and she cleans herself up and wipes me down and she gets dressed and leaves the room.

I get dressed and leave the room and Lucy is waiting at the reception desk. Another provider in the distance says "new girls next week". I say only Lucy for me. I think there were 3 providers working and Lucy was the best looking from what I could quickly gather. Ok bang for your buck. Not full GFE for me.

My guess is there are maybe 6 rooms here. Either side of the reception area. It's a large space. I would recommend this place for the dollar value, however YMMV on the provider. I would go again, but would hope to see a different provider.

The ending was not great. Overall it was satisfactory.

@manfrenjentsen while YMMV, I had a great session with Lucy, I think where your session went from great to satisfactory was the donation. She asked me for 220 for a gfe, I antied up and she delivered 100%.
As you know, the psychology of amp girls is they consider themselves what their rate is. A girl sees herself as a "220 gfe" girl. Whether you believe that or not, if you offer her a lot less than that she takes that as a personal slight or insult. Thats what probably goes thru her mind.
To us the donation is all business, but to some girls its validation of their worth.

Revisited this spa, cant recall maybe 2 years ago I was here.
Called up and given the "you come now" and was greeted by this very cute girl Tiffany. She must be a working girl but she was answering the phone too. She introduced 3 girls, and I chose Lucy. Lucy easily 6" taller than the other 2 tiny girls. They were all worthy, but Lucy had it going on.
Lucy photo on there twitt is genuine. Shot of her standing in front their bathroom vanity mirror.

Lucy met me with a big, flirty smile. She skipped down the hallway to the room, looking over her shoulder at me with naught smile. Super turn on. Give her the house and tip for the "natural"bj option. $80 and $220 1hour (actually we went over an hour but it was slow and afternoon so I dont think anyone was clock watching)
We go up to the shower room and she gives me a 5 minute soap wash standing. Water was warm and it was fast and efficient.

In the room she was quite sensuous, kissing my neck, breathing in my ear, giving sexy eyes. Told me to get comfortable while she left the room for her little bag of supplies. FYI she had a really good brand of thin larger condom, not the crappy tight thick spa brand that girls pull loos outta a jar. Dont remember the brand, was a black /purple wrapper...
To start, she gave me a hot striptease.
This girl is wearing victoriasecret lingerie, not the cheap costume stuff that most spa girls wear. She has a body made for that , nice hips and perky big tits, full booty.
A very healthy asian girl I must say.
Me just sitting on the massage table with my pecker at full attention. Lucy spots that and starts complimenting and stroking my cock and sac. I get a sniff of her neck and she smells great.

She started a massage, letting her hands wander and putting her body into my hands “by accident.” She sensually strokedy balls and cock, rubbed my ass, lightly touched my asshole. Im kissing her neck and tits and nipples, she is responsive and her nips are at full. I m having a time enjoying her body, just perfect curves and all tits and ass and smooth kitty. Shes well groomed and smells nice too. AND nice teeth too. Didnt allow dfk but a few light kisses were ok with her. But she did suck my cock BB. Go figure.

I turned over and told her her lie face down, while I gave her a massage. This gave me the chance to run her body, look closely at her ass and pussy, both very nice. I rubbed her pussy, slid a finger in to find a nice tight pussy that squeezed back. She was ready.

I told her to turn over, rubbed her and her stunning tits. After a while she hoped up, kissed my neck and while I stood worked her way to her knees and started kissing my cock and balls. Then bb blowjob, while I played with her tits and ass. Nic e and slow with eye contact.
After a while I pulled her up to f and she put on a condom on me, it went on half way but she did the mouth suction trick and got it on.
Then hopped on the massage table, spread her legs, dropped one on my shoulders and pulled me in her. Super warm and welcoming. We then switched to doggy style.
Back to mish and I pounded her like our asian honeymoon. Had a good hard O and collapsed on top of her soft bod, her legs wrapped around me. She gave me a nice warm cuddle while inside her... a very nice finish.

Youre right about Lucy, looks F'in fantastic. But Im not a tall guy and went with the little one Kiki. Shes got a baby face guessin 20s, maybe 5' tall and light br hair, b titties natural and just really a cutie. Shaved nice kitty too.

She took me up to the shower and gave me a hand wash, little hands felt great and she stroked me to hard and gave me an "oh good big".
Then to the room, I give her the tip for cbj and fs $80 + $160 hour, and she gets to work, first she undresses from her teddy, we hug naked and she turns around to rub her booty on my throbbing hard one.

Kiki kneels and strokes me and licks the balls and shaft then puts the cover on with her lips. Does a good firm cbj and Im enjoying it, no teeth and a very good rythm goin and could feel it cumming so had her get up and I picked her up cause shes tiny and put her on the table and she guided me in mish, tight pussy shes wet but some extra lube helps. Holding her small feet and pounding her. Shes nice enough to reach under and rub my balls as I pump.

Change to doggy with me standing and her ass in the air/face down and she has a nice round ass too. Thats just too good and I CIB real strong. A hot towel(2) cleanup by Kiki then a candy and bottle of water ,while Im dressing she helps too. Too cute and good fun.

A very easy massage spa to get into. I just called and was told by a nice girl that I could come over and didnt need ID. When I arrive the phone girl turned out to be really hot too.
3 very pretty asian girls were ready and waiting as I was the sole customer, probably because it was a holiday weekend. So I had a choice and it was a difficult choice between them haha. They were all I would say mid 20s -30. No older gals at this place. Although I do enjoy older experienced gals too.
I picked Bonnie from the 3 girls that came over to the room meet. Gave the $80 house.
Bonnie is about average height like 5'3", long straight Blond hair and a nicely proportion body with small waist/good hips and some booty, really Im just sayin shes put together nice and girly curves. I wouldnt change a thing. Shaved below. She would be awesome with a blond bush but shes asian so I dont know how she would bleach dye that.
I had showered in the morning so she gave me a hot towel wash and then went to work and took off her clothes revealing a young nubile body, and I had the lights up bright to take her all in.
She gave me a massage and her massage was good and quite sensual. I had my roaming hands over that tight body. Asks me what I want & starts stroking my cock while we talk. She asks can she put a condom on before she sucks or do I want BBJ option for more, I stayed with the $160 tip option. Bobbi gets on the table and starts a good BJ. I'm hard as a rock and I ask her to jump on it. Which she did cowgirl style and squats on my pole.
We rolled over to mish pose and then I finished doggy pounding her hard. Afterward she cleans me up nicely.

This place took me back to when there were spas like Sally spa that had real hot fit tall girls and in the late20s-mid 30s age. There used to be many places 10years ago like that but now its hit or miss.

Climbed up one stairs and was greeted by small very pretty asian girl, she shows me to Lucy. Lucy comes over with a big smile...speaks a little english, beautiful face with big expressive eyes.
Shes a tall girl, stunning body, real sexy hips and ass and natural D's , leggy and friendly. This girl was way beyond my expectations. For once the girl matches the photos.
Their twitter is osaka51nyc and she can be seen standing in panties and showing off her perfect top.
Lets say she makes an impression when I met her.
Lucy took my hand and led to the room, helps me get undressed and gave me a robe and said shell be right back.....She asked me what I wanted and of course I said everything.....Gave her the donation $80 and a tip of $180 and she left for a minute. Took me to the shower and gave me a TS with alot of hand play....She dried me off...Very sweet girl.....Got back to the room,
She stepped out for a minute ..Lucy came back and had me undo her bra and slip off her panties. I love when girls do that and it adds to the sensuality and heat.
She looks great naked..and let me explore her lucious body and soft D titties...I sat on the table and she went on her knees and started licking my balls...Damn did that feel good...Slipped the cover on and started sucking....sucking and licking my balls..her beautiful face and big eyes making eye contact and really adoring my cock..I layed down on the table and she rode me for a while while Im playing with her tits..As she was riding me ,I reached in and played with her clit and made her cum...She went wild, real or acting whatever it was good for me....Switched positions and I did her standing doggy and then mish, she has thes long legs and spread wide and im holding her ankles and shes playing my balls while I go inside ....Finally took the cover off and she jerked me off til I shot it on her tits.... milked me till I was done and then had me relax and a soft cuddle, then she went and she gave a hot towel cleanup.

This place took me back to when there were spas like Sally spa that had real hot fit tall girls and in the late20s-mid 30s age. There used to be many places 10years ago like that but now its hit or miss.

Climbed up one stairs and was greeted by small very pretty asian girl, she shows me to Lucy. Lucy comes over with a big smile...speaks a little english, beautiful face with big expressive eyes.
Shes a tall girl, stunning body, real sexy hips and ass and natural D's , leggy and friendly. This girl was way beyond my expectations. For once the girl matches the photos.
Their twitter is osaka51nyc and she can be seen standing in panties and showing off her perfect top.
Lets say she makes an impression when I met her.
Lucy took my hand and led to the room, helps me get undressed and gave me a robe and said shell be right back.....She asked me what I wanted and of course I said everything.....Gave her the donation $80 and a tip of $180 and she left for a minute. Took me to the shower and gave me a TS with alot of hand play....She dried me off...Very sweet girl.....Got back to the room,
She stepped out for a minute ..Lucy came back and had me undo her bra and slip off her panties. I love when girls do that and it adds to the sensuality and heat.
She looks great naked..and let me explore her lucious body and soft D titties...I sat on the table and she went on her knees and started licking my balls...Damn did that feel good...Slipped the cover on and started sucking....sucking and licking my balls..her beautiful face and big eyes making eye contact and really adoring my cock..I layed down on the table and she rode me for a while while Im playing with her tits..As she was riding me ,I reached in and played with her clit and made her cum...She went wild, real or acting whatever it was good for me....Switched positions and I did her standing doggy and then mish, she has thes long legs and spread wide and im holding her ankles and shes playing my balls while I go inside ....Finally took the cover off and she jerked me off til I shot it on her tits.... milked me till I was done and then had me relax and a soft cuddle, then she went and she gave a hot towel cleanup.
To think all those Sally's girls are 10+ years older now. Wonder where they ended up.
Arie is still around...50yrs old now at least.