Orlando - Recommendation

Hey guys - Heading to Orlando on business in a couple of weeks and hoping to get a recommendation. I am looking for a massage/bodyrub provider to visit me at my hotel. If things go good it will be more than one visit while I'm there. Not looking for FS, but a nice fully nude mutual touch massage would be great! There is little activity in this section so I am hoping you guys can help out.

Hey guys - Heading to Orlando on business in a couple of weeks and hoping to get a recommendation. I am looking for a massage/bodyrub provider to visit me at my hotel. If things go good it will be more than one visit while I'm there. Not looking for FS, but a nice fully nude mutual touch massage would be great! There is little activity in this section so I am hoping you guys can help out.
Although I am an expert in AMPs in the NY area I do have some experience in FL (and several other states).

Orlando is a tourist area and LE is really hard on any possiblity of tarnishing the "family" image of the place. My recommendation is to head out of Orlando to nearby places that are less tourist oriented such as Altamonte Springs - maybe 20-30 minutes north. Island Therapy there comes to mind. Check the phone book and for best results there are other sites that have much more info on each state (and much less so on NYS). UG pretty much is a NY metro area site although (since obviously other areas are addressed here) you can get some info.

Thanks - looking for some info on other sites, however I only go to one other board that I am not a big fan of. As for venturing out, I won't have a car, therefore it will be outcall only to my hotel - recession is affecting the business expenses so they cut the car rental. Oh well - I hope to find something before going

Thanks - looking for some info on other sites, however I only go to one other board that I am not a big fan of. As for venturing out, I won't have a car, therefore it will be outcall only to my hotel - recession is affecting the business expenses so they cut the car rental. Oh well - I hope to find something before going
What type of business sends you on a business trip to a place with close to zero public transport and won't let you rent a car? What do they expect you to do - eat your meals in the hotel and after work hang out in the room and watch tv? Sounds like you should be seriously looking for employment elsewhere - I'm not kidding.

Anyway, it may actually be cheaper or maybe a wash, for you to rent, on your own, a compact car (pretty cheap in that area this time of year) than the premium you would pay for room service. Combine the savings you would pay for transport to/from airport that I assume your company would pay.

Florida is an impossible place to be w/o a car.