Oral Sex no Longer so Safe?

According to the Oct 25 issue of Rolling Stone magazine there is a new strain of gonorrhea which is drug resistant and has gotten loose.
They say it looks unstoppable.
The article continues to state that to contain a full scale outbreak we must unlearn the notion that oral sex is safe sex. They quote a Harvard Medical School professor, Jerome Groopman, "this will get worse before it gets better."
The disease can spread much more easily through oral sex and can lead to "urinary burning, increased HIV risk, sterility, painful swelling and truly disgusting pus."

Last edited:
I know a thing or two about truly disgusting pus, but blowjobs are one of the last pleasures we've got on this planet that haven't been spoiled by political correctness, branded as addictions or outlawed by dogooders. What's a little urinary burning among friends...or acquaintances?

Oh, also, this thread is in the wrong section.

I know a thing or two about truly disgusting pus, but blowjobs are one of the last pleasures we've got on this planet that haven't been spoiled by political correctness, branded as addictions or outlawed by dogooders. What's a little urinary burning among friends...or acquaintances?

Oh, also, this thread is in the wrong section.
Twisted as it may sound, I'd rather get a rash from a girl I see regularly on weekends than a mystery masseuse who never turned up the lights that night I staggered in after the office party.

Safe?It never was. Years ago there was a documented case of a man contracting aids from daty'
Herpes, gonorrhea, syph...if you haven't heard it from someone else's lips, you may hear it from theirs.
A really friendly lap dance where the nice gorl exposes her labia? A kiss on the pecker from a wet mouthed babe?
Who wants to think.