Oral sex and HIV

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
There is at least on enew study where the result point to HIV being almost totally unlikely to be passed thru oral sex. this makes it even less risky that covered FS ( if true ). If this is the case, does anyone see an increase in the number of providers who will perform BBBJTCNQNS as an alternative to covered FS ??????

Too personal an act in ordinary low and mid-level commercial sex unless: (1) there is an extraordinary amount of personal heat between you and the provider; or, (2) she is older, less attractive or an occassional fringe player and needs a marketing advantage. Stopped seeing even BBBJ to completion when I forgot my password to Overtures on 48th Street. Only occasional experiences with (1) or (2), and don't expect to see it become common. Dunno about $1,000+ women. However, since Greek is rumored to be standard fare at higher prices, suppose Daddy Warbuck's cuties will swallow so as to allow Daddy a memorable experience. Perhaps while alternately humming and singing "It's a Hard Knock Life."

(Another squalid fun moment.)

Damnation!

Originally posted by frog
jc, I respectfully beg to differ. It happens a lot more often than that (the BBBJTC et al) at all price levels.
And here I thought it was just that "heat" thingy JC alluded to.

[ratcheting back my English skills considerably in honor of hizzoner ("he's on her"?)]

investigating the stats on BBBJ

I have read as much as I could or can. I think BBBJ is pretty safe ,the saliva actually provides a barrior against HIV and other STDs. I have a doctor that sees mostly working girls and he has told me that prostitutes who are active all the time actually have a very strong immune system due to being in contact with many different men, unless they are drug users. He has tested thousands and most are negative. He does feel that a condom should always be used for intercourse and of course Greek since we have membranes that always tear when getting it from behind. I always tell the girls to use their instinct when it comes to BBBJs and if they see or notice any bad odor or rash get the latex out and take no chances , and when a client is not fresh and clean and wonders why he does not get one ,I have to think ,does he not understand ,you must clean that thing under ,over and inbetween. Some girls will not even think about giving a BBBJ, If they do not ,I understand and must respect their ways. Of course I know that the girls offering BBBJ end up doing more business but surprisingly some are so good the guys overlook their CBJ. Of course I am not a doctor myself ,well I am a sort of doctor when it comes to making patients feel good:)

In strip clubs and underground parties where I do most of my hobby activities I get a BBBJTC maybe one out of 3 times. (I insist on NQ, there's not much you can do about NS)

If you're willing to walk away from a CBJ with a particular provider, BB stops being an issue. Especially if the choice boils down to a BBBJ or nothing.

I don't see much of a correlation with the quality of the provider, there is definitely a correlation with supply and demand though.

Peace,
Valjean

Originally posted by nycstripclubs
In strip clubs and underground parties where I do most of my hobby activities I get a BBBJTC maybe one out of 3 times. (I insist on NQ, there's not much you can do about NS)
[...]
Peace,
Valjean
I agree w/ Valjean. As long as you get the NQ, I really don't care that much about the NS. Though, my real g/f should NS.

And I thought it was my inestimable near psychotic charm, good looks, sense of humor, immaculate hygiene, and money (not necessarily in that order) that got me spunk swallowed on ocassion. Frog, will have to put the G-Men on your tail (not literally of course) to see where you go to find women that appreciate a good quaff.

HN: Hmm. That "heat" thingy. Rubbing two twenties together is the most likely source. Thinking about it to see whether it is susceptible to further clarification. May be only that men that look and smell like Rumplestilskin (sic?) or look like Charles Laughton or the Pillsbury DoughBoy (a marked improvement in status, and certainly nothing to sneeze at) don't get swallowed or even the BBBJ unless they are paying heavily. Hmm. Further predistication and prevarication may be required. Most definitely. A good lie or two. And then a bed time story for the boys and girls.

Judge Crater (a/ka/ Professor Irwin Corey)

[Edited by Judge Crater on 08-29-2001 at 01:59 PM]

Hotpuppy

Mr.Butterworth
Judge,
For me, the only difference between you and Prof. Irwin Corey is that I can understand him! :)
take care( keep posting, I'll get it someday) HP

MrNY

Subject to blackouts
are these jewish providers ?

becuase it's vrey easy to get a bbbjnqns before, but after that ring goes on.........

let's just say, you'll be back here on the boards before you can zip your pants......