Opinion on price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone,

In my older age I seem to prefer a massage and BBJ to a full blown session. I hobby in Queens/flushing area most of the time. A few years ago it seemed that BBJ was very rare. As a result a table shower, massage and BBJ was costing me between 180 and 200. Now I see a ton of ads with full service including bbj for 200. BBFS for a little more than that. What do you guys think is a fair price for TS, 1/2 hour Massage and BBJ? I feel like it should be around 160. I'm not looking for recommendations (although I wouldn't mind) just wondering what you guys think. I know other factors go into it as well, (cleanliness, looks and age of masseuse, CIM, parking). I actually don't mind paying more for convenient parking! LOL

I don’t know how much extra a table shower is worth, I never see the need. I go clean.
To your question, I would consistently pay $40 house and $100 tip for a good bbbj (cim) and a 1/2 hour massage.
If there’s a required condom, you best believe I’m pounding on the girls for that price.

Hey everyone,

In my older age I seem to prefer a massage and BBJ to a full blown session. I hobby in Queens/flushing area most of the time. A few years ago it seemed that BBJ was very rare. As a result a table shower, massage and BBJ was costing me between 180 and 200. Now I see a ton of ads with full service including bbj for 200. BBFS for a little more than that. What do you guys think is a fair price for TS, 1/2 hour Massage and BBJ? I feel like it should be around 160. I'm not looking for recommendations (although I wouldn't mind) just wondering what you guys think. I know other factors go into it as well, (cleanliness, looks and age of masseuse, CIM, parking). I actually don't mind paying more for convenient parking! LOL

There’s a spot that I used to frequent when this one masseuse was still working there and they would charge a HF of 50/Hh and 160 for bbj, and DATY (after a few visits). I would go to this spot because they were low traffic most of the time, and the spa was very clean. No TS though.

To give you some more perspective it was 100 for naked HJ.. YMMV mutual touching.

Status
Not open for further replies.